• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Aiko

Smash Champion
Rev: yeah its creepy having the avatar, but I'd like to think we're all (mostly) friends here and friends give advice.

PDOT: proving hes one of the Kings of Banter.... YET AGAIN!! so much of a king, its even in his sig!

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
Don't you know, he can get any girls so he wants to be good at smash bros and that is why he is on smashboards loool.
He is going to get her anyway, oh well, not a big lost tbh from what I see...ohhhhhh went there. lol I am a BANTER FAILER!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to be like my bro but......I will :(.
Fixed :). You might want to change your sig there mate.

hahaha[/QUOTE]

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
Rev: yeah its creepy having the avatar, but I'd like to think we're all (mostly) friends here and friends give advice.
Sorry, I really like her. sorry about that guys.

Yeah I understand lol, I did obviously hurt your feeling as I am a decendant of Professor Pro and have too much banter. I added you as a friend on smashboards for the banter to make you feel better cos I know you're crying inside.
Thanks for showing me you're a wimp, if I meet you in real life we will go to some girls on the street and practice K?

In contrast of me to you, you have no guts and I am not impressed.
You are right. You are better then me by miles. I will never be at your level. I'm really sorry Danter Banter. I'm really really sorry. And I am crying aswell because of you :(. You will always be better then me at being a BANTER FAILURE!!!. You were born to follow your bro's Foot steps.

Aiko

Smash Champion
I didnt mean the main thing is that its creepy. I meant theres nothing wrong with posting your problems, as long as you're comfortable with people knowing. I'm sure people will help you :)

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
I didnt mean the main thing is that its creepy. I meant theres nothing wrong with posting your problems, as long as you're comfortable with people knowing. I'm sure people will help you :)
Yeah it is stupid when your not gonna get the girl.
In some cases on the boards I have seen people chasing after girls even though the girl looks like a wreck but some people are just like that, they like the stuff served with a low service type of thing.

I'm proud of you Aiko, atleast you came up to me and spoke to me when you saw me cos some people struggle doing that.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
Yeah it is stupid when your not gonna get the girl.
In some cases on the boards I have seen people chasing after girls even though the girl looks like a wreck but some people are just like that, they like the stuff served with a low service type of thing.

I'm proud of you Aiko, atleast you came up to me and spoke to me when you saw me cos some people struggle doing that.
do you know what? Let just stop this because this is really stuiped lool. I was joking with you. You are a good/funny guy. We should meet and play smash with each other :chuckle:

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
do you know what? Let just stop this because this is really stuiped lool. I was joking with you. You are a good/funny guy. We should meet and play smash with each other :chuckle:
lool Well it did start off with you insultin my bro on your sig so only you could stop it since you started it lol. But I will play my part and stop insultin you baby.
And yeah I dont travel that much for smash so I will ask my brother if he wants to meet up with you and play smash, I think it will be a yes though.

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Loool you got guts kid loool. The Reason why i got her as my avatar is because I really do like her. I will go out with her if i talk to her say funny things to her. Right now, we are friends. It is possible that me and her could become more than a friend. She is the other half of me. sorry if this sounds so corny but this is how i feel about her. I will keep her in my avater until It fails.
Why are you two friends!?? I told you when u first asked about what to do, *****"""""""!!!!STEER CLEAR""""""!!!!!!****** of being friends!!!!!!! If you want to get with her as bad as this quote shows then u cant be her mate!! HELL NO!!!!

:yoshi:

PS what tym does u lots coach reach B'ham?

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
I disagree i think you should become friends till the point u know of what kind of guys she likes / then steer urself into that direction so u stand out from the others
by the time you decide to steer yourself in that direction she will probably think of you as the gay best friend.

DONT DO IT. make your intentions clear.

if you still decide to take edwins crap advice dont be upset when she tells you later "sorry rev youre like my brother. it would never work!"

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
by the time you decide to steer yourself in that direction she will probably think of you as the gay best friend.

DONT DO IT. make your intentions clear.

if you still decide to take edwins crap advice dont be upset when she tells you later "sorry rev youre like my brother. it would never work!"
looooool I agree.

anyone wanna come round mine to play "brawl" tommorow lol
Wtf lol. I thought you were going to spKz house 2moro so whats going on?

Retroking2000

Smash Master
i completely disagree not all girls think guy friends as gay friends ?

the reason : why rev is not hooking up with her is because he is not her type , he needs to find out what is thats the only way he can make her become his girlfriend.

remember friends become lovers.

no one can just like a girl and decide to go out it never works.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
um its the slim ps2 ?

can i still homebrew slim hDrives

i dont know if there is a difference in the Hdrives

but say i did that homebrew thing where could i get it done possibly ?

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
i completely disagree not all girls think guy friends as gay friends ?

the reason : why rev is not hooking up with her is because he is not her type , he needs to find out what is thats the only way he can make her become his girlfriend.

remember friends become lovers.

no one can just like a girl and decide to go out it never works.
Tbh your not really in the situation so you couldn't even state if the girl likes him or not...there is a lot of variables in the situation which we cannot calculate from simply hearing him state a few facts on the internet.
That is dumb advice with the friends become lovers, that is not always the case. People usually first get with people for physical reasons and then begin to like their personality once they get to know them.

if its normal ps2 just get the harddrive and homebrew it
You shouldn't be a mod as you are encouraging illegal activites to take place.

VA

Smash Hero
This advice all makes me lol, the smashers giving out their worldly knowledge on getting with girls. Keep going it's amusing.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
Tbh your not really in the situation so you couldn't even state if the girl likes him or not...there is a lot of variables in the situation which we cannot calculate from simply hearing him state a few facts on the internet.
That is dumb advice with the friends become lovers, that is not always the case. People usually first get with people for physical reasons and then begin to like their personality once they get to know them.
Rev knows this girl , they have seen each other for a while i bet , if they wanted hookup that would be done already if they found each other attractive.
they are different ways to attraction i think your putting it in a box.
what about all those men that end up with hot girls as in hot hot girls.

Rev needs to connect with her more on a deeper level , this girl obviously doesn't want to hookup with a boy she finds attractive just based on looks , men are different in terms on relationship men focus more on attractiveness (psychical) more than women , only take prof advice if u wanna 1 week relationship ;)

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
if they wanted hookup that would be done already if they found each other attractive.
loool That is seriously untrue. Some people are shy so they never get together straight away. I think your lookin at the situation where there is just these basic turnouts from situations like this which are, if the two like each other they get together straight away and live happily after and if they do not get together straight away then there is no chance for anyfin to happen which isnt true.
She cud not look him atm but when she realize that he likes her she cud start to see him in a different light but of course this cud not be the case and he cud get stuck as Owna says 'in the Friend Zone' lol PENAS!

only take prof advice if u wanna 1 week relationship ;)
This isnt prof this is his little brother:bee:
But i'm pretty sure my advice was summoning up the courage to say something to her. So I guess these days people who have the courage to say something these days have no chance with any girl lol.
you seem to "know" alot about girls from someone who hasnt got a girlfriend..
LOOOL I felt like dropping that comment but I wasn't gonna be harsh and plus my brother promised Edwin he wouldnt say anything about him and girls again so I am following his footsteps.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
yo tell prof i love him

dont worry your brothers not gay he just likes it up the

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
Whats even better is those of us with actual hot girlfriends have no intention of lending any advice whatsoever. ;)
*** you loool. My girlfriend is sexy and I am ok with lending advice, the comment hurt my feelings

*pulls out the banter detector from under his *****

ahhhh I see the banter in that post was high, I forgive you.

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
You remember back in the day Koop when you first joined and you didn't like me on smashboards loool. Had quite a bit of banter back then didn't we. I still don't like you but in a banter way which makes it ok in the real world but banter is the real world so I dunno what i'm talking about lol.

Do you forgive me for insultin you when you first came on smashboards, you know it t'was for the banter baby.

Top Bottom