• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
You remember back in the day Koop when you first joined and you didn't like me on smashboards loool. Had quite a bit of banter back then didn't we. I still don't like you but in a banter way which makes it ok in the real world but banter is the real world so I dunno what i'm talking about lol.

Do you forgive me for insultin you when you first came on smashboards, you know it t'was for the banter baby.
You actually verbally ***** me but tbh I thought I could be a jack the lad and start **** with you forgetting you are the banter master of mind f*cking people.

All is forgiven, we shall share a moment of enlightened banter at someone elses expense (which is always the best kind of banter) at GGT2 I'm sure.

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
loooooool I agree, that defintely is the best type of banter. Boy I love smashboards. You sound like you have alot of sex appeal which is my type of person and this is the first tournament I am going and I am scared because there is going to be sooo much banter do you think we will be able to withstand it. I dont want to cause a ruckus.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Lol @ profs little brother

the banter is strong within this one

but be careful, for the banter may consume you

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
I disagree i think you should become friends till the point u know of what kind of guys she likes / then steer urself into that direction so u stand out from the others
Lol! Dude ur gna kill this guy i swear! Maybe being her friend stuff would have worked at 10 but he's 16 dude! Make your intentions clear from the start! PDOT and Pro hav got it right! Ur basically telling him to find out the type of guy she likes and then ACT like that guy! Being a fake wont get gurls and he wont be able to act forever.

:yoshi:

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Yea its a defo! Tho it will only be me ouch and spam! Yawn has bailed........... AGAIN!!!!! I can honestly say he is a BIGGER flake than Edwin! LOL!!!

:yoshi:

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
SNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

TFL completely shut down.

Forget uni! Enjoy the snow people!

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
ok, so apparently robby didn;t take first and yet he claims to have a fox more technical than all the foxs in BC, Canada. I dunno about that Robby,.... Roby extreme would have probabaly gotten 1st or 2nd and he's only ranked 6th on our PR :p

VA

Smash Hero
haha, well I don't think you can say that seeing as I've played both I'm a much better judge than you.

+ you said you were more technical than me and you can't even shine bair

Aiko

Smash Champion
seriously edwin, no one gives a crap. you could be the best in the world for all we know, but since you don't make the effort to show us your moves, why should we make the effort to care?

lets face it. you're no better than those trolls that come on the boards and say:

zomg i am the best at SSBM/SSBB, come challenge me on 0001-2456-6849 and i will beat you. i use pikachu and dont use wavecheating cos i dont need it.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Best snow day ever. Spent most of the say having snowfights with strangers in Holland and Hyde Park. Got the biggest headache, but it was worth it.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lool My college was closed down.

Where are you from again N9NE. I remember playing you on Mario Kart Wii online and you were pretty good and I remember your location saying London and being curious why you never said anything on the London boards lo.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
imo we should all pick up ff dissidia as a competitive game.

whenever you win it says "FINISH!"

Retroking2000

Smash Master
seriously edwin, no one gives a crap. you could be the best in the world for all we know, but since you don't make the effort to show us your moves, why should we make the effort to care?

lets face it. you're no better than those trolls that come on the boards and say:

zomg i am the best at SSBM/SSBB, come challenge me on 0001-2456-6849 and i will beat you. i use pikachu and dont use wavecheating cos i dont need it.
Firstly lol

dont compare to those trolls , you never see them ever at a tournament / however i do go tourneys
i only brought up my post because others were saying stuff about me being flake king so i kinda backed it up with that statement.
i was actually going to go to this

played smash with fuzz and 3s with Frozen the day before just got side tracked with everything.
even tho you dont care face it '' im still the sickest marth out there :D'' and sickest brawl player :D !!

im sure everyone can agree on that

- so what i dont turn up to some events no reason for others not to shun people lol

i know your a your recent moderation title has made you become less skeptive of posts.

but you know me well enough for me to make a post like that only tp joke about it

VA

Smash Hero
Oh dear edwin, this post is a fail on many accounts. Stop saying you go to tourneys, you've been to one tournament that required you to get out of bed. Playing people in your area doesn't mean anything and them telling you that you're good means even less. No one "knows you" or "knows" that you are good becuase we haven't seen you in almost a year (I think ALT was in like March or April of last year).

Planning on going then cancelling at the last minute is called flaking. So you are flake king. Also skeptive isn't a word, you may have been thinking of skeptical. Even so it doesn't make sense in the context. Basically for the amount of posts you make talking yourself up, you don't do a **** thing to show the UK what you're talking about. This is why you're a troll, you play fuzzy a bit but no one else, so we always hear this **** coming from you but nothing real to back it up. Stop posting about how amazing you are, or come to a tournament. Your ego is disgusting btw, you really are the most arrogant smasher (that is saying something).

Retroking2000

Smash Master
skeptical thats the one - it was late lol.

my ego haha.

im the most arrogant smasher + flake king woot' actually i admit to the flakin
but saying im cocky is way of the scale.

if thats the case whens the next event haha - so i can show you then after playing me your thumbs will instantly crush and grind to dust

VA

Smash Hero
whens the next event you can not turn up to?!

I don't care about beating you, so even if you are pretending to go a ranbat or whatever, it's not like I'd turn up for you, you're obsolete.

Aiko

Smash Champion
Edwin: It doesn't matter how good you are if you don't prove it. I know you are decent at melee but you have no idea how you compare to the top players now. You've not been to a tournament in nearly a year (last one was CHJ) and you've had plenty of opportunities.
Brawl is a completely different situation. You have no proof except online games, and we all know that doesn't count.
Stop saying how good you are without proof. its annoying and more importantly, trolling.

If you don't say anything about it, others won't have a pop at you.

BlazinTEC

Smash Cadet
Could someone please tell me when the next tournament is? Im from London, and i've never been to one o: im itching to go to one

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Firstly lol

dont compare to those trolls , you never see them ever at a tournament / however i do go tourneys
i only brought up my post because others were saying stuff about me being flake king so i kinda backed it up with that statement.
i was actually going to go to this

played smash with fuzz and 3s with Frozen the day before just got side tracked with everything.
even tho you dont care face it '' im still the sickest marth out there :D'' and sickest brawl player :D !!

im sure everyone can agree on that

- so what i dont turn up to some events no reason for others not to shun people lol

i know your a your recent moderation title has made you become less skeptive of posts.

but you know me well enough for me to make a post like that only tp joke about it
loool Edwin failing with his statements about this marth that no1 has seen which no1 cares about and just failing is most aspects of smashboards and life of what it appears. He can learn a few things from Bullet Bill IMO.

Oh dear edwin, this post is a fail on many accounts. Stop saying you go to tourneys, you've been to one tournament that required you to get out of bed. Playing people in your area doesn't mean anything and them telling you that you're good means even less. No one "knows you" or "knows" that you are good becuase we haven't seen you in almost a year (I think ALT was in like March or April of last year).

Planning on going then cancelling at the last minute is called flaking. So you are flake king. Also skeptive isn't a word, you may have been thinking of skeptical. Even so it doesn't make sense in the context. Basically for the amount of posts you make talking yourself up, you don't do a **** thing to show the UK what you're talking about. This is why you're a troll, you play fuzzy a bit but no one else, so we always hear this **** coming from you but nothing real to back it up. Stop posting about how amazing you are, or come to a tournament. Your ego is disgusting btw, you really are the most arrogant smasher (that is saying something).
The usual burn well deserved burn towards Edwin. My feelings would be shattered if that was aimed at me but I enjoyed seeing the beam of terror being shot in another direction.

if thats the case whens the next event haha - so i can show you then after playing me your thumbs will instantly crush and grind to dust
loool KK. When will we see you to prove this....oh yh....

Top Bottom