• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Oh kk. I don't care that it was a joke there. All I want you to know there is no brawl there.....jkin lol.
Yeah so far it will be Me, Fuzzyness, Chrisboi, You and King and maybe his bro so we will get in good games.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
meet me at walthamstow central at 12, where they sell tickets (one of the main entrances) for national rail lol

if anyone else wants to meet us there cool, we're gonna do a little walk cause i got directions

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
Just got back from King NDj247 session. Good games to King, King's bro, Fuzzy, Professor pro and Chrisboi. Thanks King NDj247 for the session :). Sorry that I had to leave early :(.

Roll On London Ranking Battle!!!!!!! :chuckle:

J03

Smash Master
hello London. i just want to ask if anyone is from North London. I want to know in case you support a football team called Arsenal

>>>

The reason being is that i am from Manchester and as such support a team known as Manchester United

>>>

Tonight at 7pm our 2 teams meet so...

PREPARE FOR A BEATING YOU SOUTHERN FAIRIES!!!

craiigg

Smash Lord
get out of this thread with that SHOCKING team logo mang

dont be bringin that glory glory ish here sonz

CMON GUNNERRRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ YAYUH

voilentjack

Smash Journeyman
going back to backingside would be terrible lol

but if kman brought his TV you would go back to the laggy one just after he left,

wouldnt you want to just get your TV there in case you wanted to play after the day kman went there

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i might host on sat at boston manor but its either kman brings a t.v..or I go all the way back to barkingside and bring one >>
Saturday might sound interesting if I knew who was going to it. I can't trust Edwin to go cos he flakes everything but maybe Chrisboi and maybe Yuna if he is there.
But I might be busy so I dunno, guess I will have to see when the time gets closer.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
well TC wants to come, chrisboi is interested and if he comes frostbyte prob will

and maybe kman >>

yuna is deffo coming, he's staying with me lool.

so it's either kman can bring a t.v (hopefully) or i'll have to go home >_> and bring one back

voilentjack

Smash Journeyman
what the?

so many people in that small room :/

i was gonna go but it would be too cramped lol

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I can bring a wii+brawl but mine freezes when mario uses fludd lol (so its fine for any of us)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i was gonna go but it would be too cramped lol
No you weren't Edwin. You are gonna stay at home and play brawl online to try and find a girl.

there's loads of space in this room, but only 1 setup lol

unless someone brings a wii + brawl :p

I can take chairs from my kitchen
Where isit...Barkingside or Boston Manor and I don't think I am gonna make it if there is only a laggy TV there cos it messes up my gameplay which so kinda boring for me.

Yuna?? i have heard that name b4 quite famous i believe?? just cant remember why
loool He is famous for being Fuzzys Ex in my eyes. Quite an epic relationship imo.

he *****es about brawl alot pretty much all over the forums
Did that say b1tches lol. I swear he loves brawl or something like that and he is always in some arguements and not even the fun kind, he always trying to do some gay debate and trying to have a arguement with being smart and no insults and actually trying to sound smart. What kinda life is that?

Top Bottom