• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

voilentjack

Smash Journeyman
i dont even play brawl online anymore , let alone wii

havent been playing smash for months now
i play 360 now

but i wanted to go , if fuzzy dont mind lots of people i will attend

i attend last time

prof you really stop assuming people of stuff it makes you look like a ***

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i dont even play brawl online anymore , let alone wii

havent been playing smash for months now
i play 360 now

but i wanted to go , if fuzzy dont mind lots of people i will attend

i attend last time

prof you really stop assuming people of stuff it makes you look like a ***
Thanks for lying to me. I will record that in my memory just to bring it up in the probably near future against you.
Fuzzy doesn't mind you there and you know it so don't try to use that as an advanced flake tactic lol.
I'm not assuming that you are going to flake, your record says it all lol.
But nice try on trying to make a comeback, I award your courage, put that on your CV or tell your girl (if you ever have one) that you tried to stand up to Professor Pro.

voilentjack

Smash Journeyman
most of my flaking has been do to this college + Work

Aaron :

making a comeback by , arguing i dont need to do that

i dont need to stand up to you .

the fact that you posted it like that kinda makes it look dumb

Aiko : what attempt ,

i guess i started it with the insult at the end

mostly my fault on my part caused im stressed with exams

but that comment sort of deserved its place but i take it back

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
most of my flaking has been do to this college + Work

Aaron :

making a comeback by , arguing i dont need to do that

i dont need to stand up to you .

the fact that you posted it like that kinda makes it look dumb
Don't lie. Most of your flaking is to do with playing brawl online.
Like the time you flaked some event and said you had somthingels to do and Chrisboi went on brawl online and he saw you were online in a game loool.

Also like the time you flaked Smack and then you tried to say it was worked but you really just weren't going. And like the time you flaked the Ranbat. I am going to stop now cos I don't have the physical ability to write down all of your flakes.

You aren't stressed with exams. You are stressed cos there isn't a brawl tournament in the UK and the fact that the female species isn't attracted to you.

but this comment sort of deserved its place but i don't take it back

Aiko

Smash Champion
wow guys, i was just saying nice effort for the banter, didnt mean anything. In all seriously, take your little arguements to msn. I personally love both of you, so you can both stop fighting for my attention now :)

Aiko

Smash Champion
as much as i'd like to, i am european mod, so i have to look after europe. hope this doesnt inconvenience you.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
It doesn't cause any inconvenience to me because with or without you we both know that I will just carry on lol.
And why haven't you blocked voilentjack when you blocked my account the day my other account became unblocked?

Aiko

Smash Champion
super ban is when i decide to be more awesome. and the difference is one is a normal ban, and the other is super and requires use of my super meter, but goes through fireballs and has invicibility frames at start up.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Don't lie. Most of your flaking is to do with playing brawl online.
Like the time you flaked some event and said you had somthingels to do and Chrisboi went on brawl online and he saw you were online in a game loool.

Also like the time you flaked Smack and then you tried to say it was worked but you really just weren't going. And like the time you flaked the Ranbat. I am going to stop now cos I don't have the physical ability to write down all of your flakes.

You aren't stressed with exams. You are stressed cos there isn't a brawl tournament in the UK and the fact that the female species isn't attracted to you.

but this comment sort of deserved its place but i don't take it back
Wow, when you put prof in a situation where it's physically impossible for him to do something then it's extreme.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'm not coming today sorry about that.
I'm too busy staying at home playing Lylat Wars and Banjo Kazooie lol and it's too late travel up there now and I dunno if Charles got the lagless TV anyway.
Maybe next saturday if my dance thing isn't back on cos I still wanna MM Yuna since he thinks he can actually take me when I pretty much know I will **** him with ease. I seem to remember him saying something about £10 MM lol.

Kagutsuchi123

Smash Rookie
Hi guys. I'm a complete newbie when it comes to tournaments in London.

Are there any SSBM tournaments coming up any time soon?

Tamoo

Smash Master
The next ranbat hasnt been confirmed yet but it is thought to be around the end of June,

dont know of any tournaments as such up till then in London but im sure you can hook up with some people and have a small fest.

Where abouts dyou live?

Kagutsuchi123

Smash Rookie
The next ranbat hasnt been confirmed yet but it is thought to be around the end of June,

dont know of any tournaments as such up till then in London but im sure you can hook up with some people and have a small fest.

Where abouts dyou live?
In NW London. ^.^

I much prefer melee to brawl so i'm looking to play in tournments for melee.

Should I just pop in and out of this thread or is there an actual London tournament listing?

Tamoo

Smash Master
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=190023

This is the london ranbat page, you will find when the next tournament in london is here,

Just roam the Europe forums once in a while, things are bound to pop up

and if you'r willing to travel, it won't be hard to find ppl to play at all.

I live kinda far from you seeing as im pretty much as far south of london as you can get but i think there are a few smashers in the NW. IIRC, the HSAM crew are northwest london and they have some decent melee players amongst them.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yo i might be hosting this sat, but invite only

it might be friday night actually with sleepover

Im looking on inviting Edwin, Prof, Frostbyte?
Thanks for the invite.
Yeah I might be able to make this. So we should be there on friday right? and I wanna **** Yuna so hopefully he is there and which one isit...Boston or Barkingside.
loool No Chrisboi invite.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool Thank you, do you like what you saw at the ranbat then lol.

I will be looking forward to playing Edwin and hopefully there is som,e reocrding equipment for when I win which is pretty much a guarantee.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
yes yes, i will likely be attending the next ranbat, and i wont go easy on you D:<
lool I guess I better watch out then. Maybe I might get 4stocked like last time we played.

hay prof after my exams i need sum DI training so was wondering u got any pointers n cld u help me (this message does not just apply 2 prof any1 who wnts 2 help plz reply lol)
lol Well I am not a DI expert but I would find it ALOT easier giving you advice if I saw you cos explaining stuff on the internet is long and gay and I think it would be better if i visually showed you.

Top Bottom