• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The only item that should be allowed in competitive play is spicy curry

Finch

Smash Lord
on high. See cuz it's a mindgame. Who's gonna get it first? I don't know! Whew. Fun times.

Actually, this might be the one way to make this game fun. I'm hosting a tournament with these rules immediately.

zaf

Smash Lord
i dont see why it is the best item. if anything use the smash ball. thats more of a crazy race then the curry. plus the smash ball sometimes decides the matches. i dont see how curry can

Falzc0

Smash Rookie
Is this a joke? Cuz if it is its hilarious! You should add homerun bats while you're at it, no sarcasm intended. Spicy Curry edgegaurding + Bat throwing = Pro Skillz

zaf

Smash Lord
lol i never even pick up curry when my friend or anyone turns on the items,. i always play without them, more skill required in pure 1v1

Top Bottom