• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ontario Pwn Classic HYPE VS TIN MAN GOING DOWN! RAY KALM AND HOLY ATTENDING

swordgard

Smash Hero
Need stream for today, earlier the better.

Also, citrus has an easy-ish 2nd round of pools, he has a possibility of making it out. Iliad has to clutch vs boss and not lose to eric/kirin.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
yo gi i might be later than 12 30 if i am just pre reg me anyway and ill go through pools fast dont dq me iim coming!!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
just got home!

from what tin told me:
tin 2-0d hype in winners(marth vs oli first game last stock death%,mk vs oli on RC 2stock)
holy beat tin 3-2 in winners finals
tin beat guard 2-0 in quarters
tin and holy won teams,hype and king ace got 2nd

tin said hes on fire today from what i heard from him on the phone, idk how losers bracket went..no stream either from what tin told me =[

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
just got home!

from what tin told me:
tin 2-0d hype in winners(marth vs oli first game last stock death%,mk vs oli on RC 2stock)
holy beat tin 3-2 in winners finals
tin beat guard 2-0 in quarters
tin and holy won teams,hype and king ace got 2nd

tin said hes on fire today from what i heard from him on the phone, idk how losers bracket went..no stream either from what tin told me =[
Lol why did you post that I wanted to troll SG. :(

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
From Tin Man 20 mins ago:
Ambrose v KingAce in losers
Loser gets 5th, winner plays hype in losers' semi
Loser of that gets 4th and winner plays Tin in losers' final
Holy in gf obv

Quote from Holy via Tin: "Tin Man is harder for me than Swordgard's ICs"

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
From Tin Man 20 mins ago:
Ambrose v KingAce in losers
Loser gets 5th, winner plays hype in losers' semi
Loser of that gets 4th and winner plays Tin in losers' final
Holy in gf obv

Quote from Holy via Tin: "Tin Man is harder for me than Swordgard's ICs"
Man, Holy always starting beef dammmn

Cruxis

Smash Lord
More updates:
5) Ambrose (bringing it back after getting sent to losers early, 2-0'd by KingAce)
4) KingAce (2-0'd by Hype)
3) Tin Man (3-1'd by Hype via a 'clutch tipper' on Siege)
2) Hype (3-0'd by Holy)
1) Holy

Dunno about anyone else
WOWWW HYPE MADE HIS COMEBACK? TIN BEAT HIM BADLY EARLIER IN THE BRACKET BUT WOWWWWWWWWW WHY DID I LEAVE I COULD HAVE SEEN THAT

1. Holy :metaknight:
2. Hype :metaknight: :marth:
3. Tin Man :olimar:
4. King Ace :metaknight:
5. Cruxis :snake:
5. Ambrose :popo: :metaknight:
7. Guard :fox:

thats all i remember

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
Gi - Amazing Tourney. Loved the Venue. Host more to Come.

Holy - We finally did friendlies, It turned out exactly how I wanted.

Gaurd/Gard(How ever you spell it) - Fun Friendlies, It's not fun that you knocked me out of Winners AND Losers. I'm sorry for Kicking your Controller by Accident, I tried to Space that Kick, As well.. I'll do my best not to kill my partner in dubs friendlies so much ^^; .

Hype - You look so young, you look 14, I swear.

Leafshadow - Sorry for kicking your thumb :| I'm sorry about going Meta, I was just Messing around with you ^-^; Also. I still don't count Game 2, You SD'd. Which wasn't Fair(Pun intended) to you.

Ambrose - Your I.C's are going to make me cry.

Rhyme - Always a pleasure to see the friendly Ginger. Sorry for knocking you out of Brackets, Didn't mean to. You're welcome for the food.

Techiyo/Techio(Too lazy to Check) - We only got to play once, TL vs Falcon on Rc, man.. I thought I lost that match when you up tilted me.. Ggs.

.ExE - Happy to see you there, I thought you weren't going to make it, surprise surprise? Also keep up the good work!

Remorse - You seemed.. eager to play me. Anyway. Fun games your TL has improved and I underestimated you this time.

Inle~ - 'That's how you play MetaKnight' 'You play him by winning'. Anyway, you had like some odd fluke by taking out Ambrose, Fool, Umm.. I forget.
I'm glad my Marth is better, You do some VERY unsafe stuff and I didn't know how to react to it.

~XP~ - Gotta' step up your game. By I uhh.. by me helping you? Also! Consult moi before entering a Match, I MAY or may NOT know the MU. Take your chances.

1PokeMastr/HrcPoke/HrcMote/WiiPoke/Poke/WiiMote. - Get a Solid nickname =_= Also, get a main damn it, you used Ike to take out Rhyme/Logan. Meta for Leafshadow. Though, your Snake is pretty good. Go with Falcon more, Your Dk would appreciate the ToonLink more often. That way Ganon stays in a Coffin :D

Rhyme - You made ~XP~ sick with those Sandwhiches, he got like *Coughdia..cough*. Also. What happened at this tourney?

Dirt - It felt wrong beating you like that, so I let you keep your burger ^_^

Anyone else I missed? Lemme know, I'll leave you a Shoutout.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Oh, for SG's benefit, Rhyme is free. I picked up GaW on Wednesday, and nearly beat him in a MM. He johned about hammering instead of stoning at one point in game 2 or 3, not sure, when I could have shielded on reaction. I'm not 100% sure how I lost game 3, but it had a lot to misunderestimating FSmash.

Where's that results thread? I want to know if Barf ended up winning P:M.

cMeDu

Smash Journeyman
ON ONE OF THE WIIS, THERE WAS A REPLAY SAVED OF JMO AND I VS A TOON LINK AND SOMEONE. DOES ANYBODY HAVE IT. IT LOOKED SO EPIC, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT AGAIN.

Barf did not win PM.
Grand finals was between JL and.... forgot who.

Jmo knocked out Barf.

Rhyme :S. Pick it up.
I played pretty bad this tourney.... Doubles was alright.

Shoutouts:

Holy- Good job winning dubs and singles. That match against Tinman was pretty sick.

Hype- Nice talking to you :p. You won our little side bet ;D. That was clutch

Tinman- Good job getting 3rd.... Almost had Holy, you'll get there... you'll get there. Enjoy the 101.50

Kingace- beating us in doubles >=[

Ambrose- I wish we coulda played ahahha.... Good stuff in PM

Guard- **** fox o.o Glad I took a game with wolf xD.

Pharo/Cruxis/Fatal- STOP FRIGGIN KNOCKING ME OUT OF LOSERS. You ***** so hard this tourney.

Inlee- S**T.

Fool- Nice falco dittos :3. Learn that bdacus if you ever get around to it

Jackie- Lol coming 3rd 3rd 4th 9th 9th. xD ****** all the games eh? I'll play better in doubles next time. Congrats on making money in melee xDD

More later.

.decoy

Smash Ace
usually by now you've spammed the link to the results thread in every gtan thread, but that hasn't happened yet haha. thats why people are shouting out there dood

Gichan

Smash Champion
Going to put up results thread soon. Relax people that was a hard job yesterday lol. And having mtl keep me up long and then have to wake up early to see them off made me sleep in long. So lick my balls.

Top Bottom