• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ontario Pwn Classic HYPE VS TIN MAN GOING DOWN! RAY KALM AND HOLY ATTENDING

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Lol tin thats a weak john. Ur spending like $50 to go to a bawrl tourny for day and u can't cough up another $20 for a mm EVERYONE wants to see? You could at least use any money u get from brackets to play it out.
Go to tourney, win more money than it costs me to enter, pay bills

Course I think ur just scurred.
lol cause u matter :joyful:

Tinman I'll spot you the 20 bucks. I KNOW you'll win. Don't ***** out please.
Done

Alright then in this case Hype, I'll do it. Bo5. 20$ IF WE DON'T MEET IN BRACKETS CAUSE IF WE DO MEET IN BRACKETS, I'D WANNA PUT THE MONEY ON OUR BRACKET MATCH!

No negotiation btw. U don't agree then no MM :reverse:

The_Fool

Smash Apprentice
Just a reminder tinny i'm 2-0 with you. You best watch that mouth of yours.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'd MM Hype, but I'm starting to get sick of Brawl. Too many ******** MUs, like MK and even Samus. Hell, I don't mind Dedede or even Ice Climbers.

Oh, which reminds me, Niched, who has decided he wants to be known as Radar Jam, will be attending.

I recommend every Falco try and MM him, he mains Samus.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
im so pissed im missing this lol..WHY IS THIS ON A SUNDAY WHAT ABOUT THE RELIGIOUS SMASHERS =[

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
BUMP. because this thread deserves it. Me and Percon are gonna take first in doubles, and my du Kingace gonna beat MDK to take 1st.
I don't know man, I heard there's a good wifi Snake attending this tourney. He never went to a offline tourney but I've seen his wifi video and wow he looks like ****, I would watch out if I were you.

Odessa

Smash Cadet
Project Melee money matches?

You can resort to a leaked version that came before the demo released today, but it needs to get booted through Homebrew, the custom stage glitch doesn't work with earlier builds.

I main Falco. Hit me up.

Odessa

Smash Cadet
don't let this guy near livestream please, BAN him from it.
Unwarranted self-importance detected in the immediate vicinity.

Why? People can't stomach the truth about Brawl? Chill. I was actually commentating properly, aside from a few troll moments.

Top Bottom