• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

boss8

Smash Hero
we all need like that team swag...that team spirit.....it has been shown that are best teams are....

candy+anyone- i mean come on now...candy has teamed with most people from this crew and have placed top 5 almost all the time....

korn+anyone-he just has that chemistry or is it cause he is metaknight???

boss+P~S-we where taking matches off of m2k....but that was just one time...if we got use to this consistantly then we can be beastly.....

omni+anyone-i really dont hafe to explain....dude is mad smart...

S-class- hova+G-reg
marinated mushrooms-omni + hova

still some combos we have not tried out yet.....im sure we will find that perfect somebody.....

i personally dont like to stay with one teammate no longer then a month i like to mingle until i find that super teammate....

but for hats turney im teaming with candy...old school mario beats his snake....

hope to see you guys there.....i need to also team with CK or ESOJ may be fun....

meepxzero

Smash Master
meh @ teams...

if anyone wants to be my perma partner just let me know. Im really sick of this switching off stuff <_<. Im more of the kinda person who likes learning my partners habits and stuff. The same reason i loved teaming with just hova in the past. I might not even enter teams anymore since it doesnt even feel serious and its more of lets see how i do with *insert random partner*. People should get a clue when teams like atomsk and inui keep winning or doing well in national tournies. They strictly play off chemistry.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
lol what a **** crew. 2 MKs/snakes/Diddys, and ICs/Marth/Olimar/Kirby, with the mario/peach to round out the spectrum. not to mention i play the best jiggs/samus/ness in the country. who could possibly compete?

might as well just make one that has everyone who is good in md/va and just put a big md/va logo on it

Top Bottom