• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Panhandler Manhandlers Present RBB!!!

RAM

Smash Lord
Pre-Reg Updated

Now I know we need some more ppl to make it to this tourney instead of alot of maybe's. GeneralChaos is more then likely gracing us with his presence with a friend.
if you don't know who he is, he just moved to Pensacola from Europe and he's pretty good and we should give him a warm welcome to the states.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
This Saturday = March 3rd
Next Saturday = March 10th
Saturday After Next = March 17th

It's "Next Saturday" ;)

Dugasaurus

Smash Rookie
suup this is GeneralCHaos currently in pensacola. im comin to this tourney and am accepting money matches, as we say in europe Step it up! hope theres some good competition down here in Florida, i kno theres good orange juice but are there good smashers too? loljk, im good at trash talking when drunk but just wanna have a good time when sober. love smash, bring it on FLA!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
If you give me your info, I can add you into [thread=70386]The Florida Thread's[/thread] Smasher Locator.

Directions are within the thread. There's all sorts of info on FL for ya too. Welcome to FL. ^_^

Dugasaurus

Smash Rookie
Neeeeed to smash!! lot of ppl goin i hopes, anyone got a camera? this post prolly comes off as a cheap bump lol.

oh is there another fla smasher thread or anything besides this tourney one

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
  • [thread=70386]The Florida Thread[/thread]
  • [thread=82522]Biweeklies in Mary Esther, Florida[/thread] (1 hour East of Pensacola)
  • [thread=93890]Biweeklies in Mobile, Alabama[/thread] (1 hour West of Pensacola)

SuicideDolls

Smash Journeyman
It's Mr.P

So this Fagasaurus(lol,jk) is from Europe, "as we say in europe". I'll money match you, say 10 bucks. Also Team U.S.A. vs Team Europe.

Hey Ram, my brother is coming home for spring break so maybe he'll come(The real SuicideDolls, although I think he's a bit rusty, still good though)

I'm out, so "As we say in America"...
what do we say?...oh yeah, live free. Pwn hard.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
.... actually nada tbs is listed in the phone book under mary esther.... but w/e they r like the same town anyways.

also chaos dude we smash all the **** time just give me or ram a call... my number is 850 699 0669. my names john.

also mr.p dude tell ure bro he better come even if not to play but to hang out i havnt see nthe dude in forever.... actually y isnt that ure smash account instead of his it doesnt seem he posts on it as much as u do..... or u should make ure own account =]

ram dude i know the cview guys r coming mobile of course us also ima invite a few guys from my physics class (dont expect much) and then i got a pm fcrom some other new guy that just moved here and used to play street fighter alot so he will come..... get LA to come or some more of bama to come.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Actually, he already has one. I guess he's just too lazy to sign out and log onto his own. :p

*edit*: Where does Cameron stay normally? I thought you were both living in Gulf Shores still.

SuicideDolls

Smash Journeyman
Joe is right I'm lazy and Cameron is the coolest, I'm just trying to gain some cool points by becoming him HAHAHA jk, and right now cameron is in college(mississippi) but he still lives with us at Gulf Shores in our heart,lol. I hope your still excited about this thing Ram, seems like your getting down in the dumps, kinda like when you lose a match, you look like you wanna start crying and you won't play friendlies no more. Im sorry for pwning you so hard. JK.

RAM

Smash Lord
plz, me cry!? won't happen but I do feel bad since I make so many stupid mistakes now, I'm just going thru a phase that one day will pass. until then just enjoy the fact that you can beat me and maybe I'll be able to return the favor Times 2 ya Jerk. lol.

Dugasaurus

Smash Rookie
It's Mr.P

So this Fagasaurus(lol,jk) is from Europe, "as we say in europe". I'll money match you, say 10 bucks. Also Team U.S.A. vs Team Europe.

I'm out, so "As we say in America"...
what do we say?...oh yeah, live free. Pwn hard.

YeahuZ! 10 american dollars it shall be Sir P, or if you're a Floridian with a really strong accent perhaps you shall be known as SlurrrrPee lol

Team USA vs Team Europe lol what do i get like 10 stock against 1 of everyone else ehhe.

Drumma yeah if I had a car I'd be wanting to smash a bit more but without one it just doesnt work.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Yo Dugasaurus I assume you live in the Fort Walton area right.

Drumma boi how do you make a banner.

Dugasaurus

Smash Rookie
yea pensacola currently in the Northeast area i thinkss! hang out at America's Best Value Inn a lot off of N Davis Hwy

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Yo Ram do you want me to bring a t.v and a cube or something for the party.

Dugasarus I don't mind picking u up just pm me your cell if you have, or pm me you address, if you do that i can mapquest it.

J.rudolph

Smash Apprentice
happy bday ram i should be able to come to your party. im trying to be off that weekend and the weekend of wrestlemania so i can watch it over my brother house or somewhere. i got to watch my daddy wrestle batista for the world title.

(He is my daddy)

(*****)

RAM

Smash Lord
Thanks J I don't really care how many ppl show anymore as long as it will be fun.

RAG- if you want just bring a full setup no need for anything else.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Thanks J I don't really care how many ppl show anymore as long as it will be fun.

RAG- if you want just bring a full setup no need for anything else.
ok man just let me know of anything else, and i'm glad you realize numbers don't matter unless its money alot of money always matter.lol

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Yo Ram planet x is coming and 2 friends of Mine, Mike and Mark their skills are ok, for noobs i mean.

Drumma Boi: I can go to Innsomiac, so we need to discuss what we're going to do at Ram's party agreed? because March 30th isn't that far away you know.

SuicideDolls

Smash Journeyman
Hey mybad about posting after you on the other thread, they both came up at the same time and I guess you beat me to the punch.

Dougsaurus hope we can still do the MM, looking forward to playing new faces and new skill.

RAM

Smash Lord
Pre-reg updated thanks for the heads up Rag also we do need to talk about the Inn tourney. another reason this tourney exist is for pratice for that big tourney.

Nada- anyword on if you and Lord Geo can come or not?

Lee- if anyone does come, who's coming with?

Dugasaurus

Smash Rookie
suppp cant wait till tomorrow been a while since i smashed and lookin forward to it YeaHUZ.

so we supposed to be there at 11 tomororw right , will do. if the weather is nice how about a BBQ at tea time !

yea mate money matches rock, gets the blood flowing. ill be wearing a yellow street fighter II shirt just ask! oh did i mtention they call me Dugasaurus cuz Koopa is my fav fun character and like a dino, i'm old school 8-)

SuicideDolls

Smash Journeyman
Thats cool man, nice to see someone represent it, lol. Not trying to get personal, but where are you from originally I would like to know. You don't have to tell me, I'll just kill you at the turny lol jk. But seriously.

RAM

Smash Lord
I don't have money for a BBQ. but we can all break for lunch, Tommorrow should be fun.

as for me I play all low tiers, and DK and Bowser are two of my favs ^_^

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Good luck to everyone, and Happy b-day to RAM.

I'm going to a tourney tomorrow as well, only it's in Tampa...

NadaisaGod

Smash Apprentice
I really doubt I can go. I've just realized that Band has a concert tomorrow (wish I knew what I should wear), not to mention the lessons I break off to every Saturday I go to normally. So from 3:30 - 8:00 I should be pretty busy. If it's before or after (wtf? >_>) then I should be able to get in atleast some.

Top Bottom