• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Hurt & Heal Command Center

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
HALT ALL ATTACKS ON PIKACHU

It has been fair to us, be fair to it.

So now we have two options left, Dedede and Lucario.

Take out Dedede first - you'll soon see why.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I got some questions... after we take out Lucario and Dedede

1) what will happen to pikachu.

2) in order for Peach to attack PT, they would have to be in the 'finals' (like, the only two left alive). does this mean that both Peach and Zelda/shiek would have to fight each other? If that's true, then I'll understand and will be ready to fight you whenever you are.

Meadow

Smash Apprentice
Um, some people siding with Lucario are targeting Peach...I suggest that we take him out first, seeing that he's the most threatening to us right now.

tpyo

Smash Cadet
I'm pretty sure killing off lucario's weaker allies is better than killing him off first, since they will still attack us, and their attack doesn't go down depending on their hp, so if it takes say 3 rounds to kill off one weaker guy but 10 rounds to kill off lucario, that's 7 extra rounds of punishment we'll be getting!

edit: anyways dedede is gone, I guess the next legal target is lucario (though who knows if the others will turn on us? :p)

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
This is the order of elimination:

Lucario

Pikachu
Pokemon Trainer
Zelda/Sheik

We must kill Lucario before harming the rest. Tis only right.

And the battle strategy with him is to simply kill him FAST. Like, so fast they don't know what happened to him over the last hour, fast. He gets stronger the less point he has - we need to step it up against him!

If you are reading this GO! Post! Even if your skimming the Peach boards, GO GO GO GO!!
*waves flags pointing at Lucario as Peaches fly off an aircraft carrier*

Charizard92

Smash Champion
This is the order of elimination:

Lucario

Pikachu
Pokemon Trainer
Zelda/Sheik
Eeep. Um, if PT is going to be slaughtered after Pikachu... umm... I think that... no wait! the truce was final three. Shiek and Zelda are separate characters, which means that after Pikachu, we are left with:

Peach
PT
Shiek
Zelda

According to the truce, we can't attack each other until the final three (although my Final smash has to hurt three people, but five damage is easily healable by your standards), so you are going to have to pick off either one of your allies before the truce is off. THANK YOU TECHNICALITIES!

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Eeep. Um, if PT is going to be slaughtered after Pikachu... umm... I think that... no wait! the truce was final three. Shiek and Zelda are separate characters, which means that after Pikachu, we are left with:

Peach
PT
Shiek
Zelda

According to the truce, we can't attack each other until the final three (although my Final smash has to hurt three people, but five damage is easily healable by your standards), so you are going to have to pick off either one of your allies before the truce is off. THANK YOU TECHNICALITIES!
Currently, Zelda and shiek are allies and can't attack each other (meaning zelda and Peach) till her enemies (Lucario, Pikachu, and PT) are done with. That's why the order is like that

Lucario (enemy)
Pikachu (truce)
PT (truce)
Shiek/Zelda (ally)

if it makes you feel better, I won't attack you even if Pikachu is killed.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
OK, umm, thanks? umm, I also checked my treaty, it said final three. How do ya get around that?

Solved it (Kinda), Because I don't have any truce or agreement with Shiek (Zelda also hurt me, so that I don't want to go down that road), I decided to attack her/him (there might be a gender dispute). I know that this won't allow PT to survive the Peach onslaught, it only raises the place PT gets (from 4th to third), and delays the inevitable. Sorry to those who will be upset by this, but with the end getting closer, I have to save my skin for as long as possible.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
The truce with Pikachu is useless, no one is attacking with/ defending him

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
The Pikachu Treaty is getting stale, but it kept it's promise (as meaningless as it is), we should keep ours. Honor on the Battlefield.

Everyone's keeping note of the new posting schedule right?:

K. new rule. you can post four times every 24 hours.

12:00am - 5:59am
6:00am - 11:59am
12:00pm-6:00pm
6:01pm-11:59pm
Okay, as of now Lucario is down to 8. We need him to die ASAP!!

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
WHAT IN THE NAME OF HOLY JESUS MAGIC FREAK HAPPENED?!?!?!?

Peach is not dead. BUT JUST BARELY ALIVE.

FIGHT! PEACHES, FIGHT! THIS IS THE GOLDEN HOUR.
Do not let her majesty die in vain!

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
WHAT IN THE NAME OF HOLY JESUS MAGIC FREAK HAPPENED?!?!?!?

Peach is not dead. BUT JUST BARELY ALIVE.

FIGHT! PEACHES, FIGHT! THIS IS THE GOLDEN HOUR.
Do not let her majesty die in vain!
Ha, and you say I'M getting too into it? Rubbish! XDD

in anycase, you're gonna need more fire power. Try to heal up as best as you can, but once ya are at a reasonable level of HP, use shiek/zelda (mainly zelda) to attack with more power.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Okay, I am sorry to say, but Peach has bit the dust and it's only Zelda, shiek, and PT standing now.

Whoever didn't use a Final Smash as Peach, use it as Shiek NOW before she dies. at least like that, we'll have a fighting chance. Remember, put all the attack power on PT The Final Smashes can be targeted all on one person instead of multiple (so for Shiek, 12 + 8 + 5 =25)

This is our last chance! don't let the coward survive! >:

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Peach isn't dead. :D

Edit: All of you are prepared to attack once again at 12 right? That's gonna be the moment of truth.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Yes, it seems so. Support Zelda.

IN MEMORANDUM

May royal Toads accompany you to serve you delicious tea of amazingness, laced with awesome sauce, in your eternal slumber. The final wink. ;)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Yes, it seems so. Support Zelda.

IN MEMORANDUM

May royal Toads accompany you to serve you delicious tea of amazingness, laced with awesome sauce, in your eternal slumber. The final wink. ;)
*prays in respect*

I'll make sure to kill PT without mercy.

Our lovely turnip princess is down....BUT HER DEMAND FOR VICTORY STILL EXISTS!

I already used the Final Smash for Shiek (thanks a lot for following my advice...>>;; ), but we can still win this. don't give up!

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
The End

So the game is done - I've edited the OP with some recap info.

The top 5 are as follow:

Zelda
Sheik
Pokemon Trainer
Peach/Pikachu
Lucario

Thank you all for playing, especially Zelda for the support. We put up an incredible fight. Be proud, and bear the scars with dignity.

*places bloodstained crown upon an empty throne and kneels in respect*

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
so.....when/if the game restarts, what will be your plans?

also, you want Zelda/shiek to be allies again? :p

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Thought this would be in need of a bump since the game is starting again

now.

you do realize those past enemies of yours are gonna start gunning for ya, right? XD in anycase, be prepared.

also........want to team up? Zelda/ Shiek and Peach ftw?

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Thought this would be in need of a bump since the game is starting again

now.

you do realize those past enemies of yours are gonna start gunning for ya, right? XD in anycase, be prepared.

also........want to team up? Zelda/ Shiek and Peach ftw?
Zelda/Peach/Marth FTW!! Princess Power!!

But, yea - I'll probably make a new thread for the new game. This one'll be a historic document. Tell us when to prepare Rockin.

No, I'll just keep this one.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Zelda/Peach/Marth FTW!! Princess Power!!

But, yea - I'll probably make a new thread for the new game. This one'll be a historic document. Tell us when to prepare Rockin.

No, I'll just keep this one.
Prepare as soon as the game starts. They should know what to expect from ya, so they may try to take her out first due to her 'abusive' heal function she has. (keep in mind it was their fault for not paying attention to you early on)

wait, Marth? he's an ally?

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
It was a princess joke...
Marth isn't an ally.

Top Bottom