• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peanut Gallery [Diddy Board Social]

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
Teneban: It's like shadowboxing, just bring your controller with you everywhere you go and practice the button presses. Coincidentially this method is also guarenteed to impress the ladies.

I'm updating the OP with a list of true bros, and I think I'm going to make an "Introduce Yourself" thread to go along with it so we can have brief summaries of who we are in the social thread OP like some of the other character boards.

:phone:

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
netherlands and lol
I sleep with my controlle :smirk:
I still lose vs a lot of players such as Orion and Mr-R:glare:

RiverDB

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RiVerDB
Tbh, i haven't been a really active member, but passive members count aswell right :p
Also from the Netherlands like Goofy.

Vega4

Smash Ace
I was suposed to be tha first bro D:
Anyway, I'm from Colombia (South America), and I'm a tall-blond-superhot latin boy lol.

PD: P1, if you are not a true bro, then you can not be my hero anymore :(

tibs7

Smash Champion
Teneban: It's like shadowboxing, just bring your controller with you everywhere you go and practice the button presses. Coincidentially this method is also guarenteed to impress the ladies.

I'm updating the OP with a list of true bros, and I think I'm going to make an "Introduce Yourself" thread to go along with it so we can have brief summaries of who we are in the social thread OP like some of the other character boards.

ingulit you watched hajime no ippo? :D

everybody knows where im from. bess diddy, bess country etc etc.

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
I added a section with most of everyone's location to the OP. I haven't finished adding everyone yet (Vega, etc). I'll also add everyone's introductions to their section later if you guys post in that thread.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Tap jump off
R jump
X grab
Z as attack when I play Sheik for DACUS

All controls I picked up from playing different characters. R jump from Peach for quicker float cancels, X grab from when I played D3/ICs.

TreK

Is "that guy"
left side is weird in brawl.
You can crawldash to the right, but not to the left as Luigi in exemple. The exact same but mirrored input gives you 25% of the slide you get when you do it facing right.

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
I'm failing to see how this is in any way more difficult one way over another. If you can do it to the right, you can do it to the left. I'll even use pictures!

To go to the right you do this:
:stick6:

And to go to the left you do this:
:stick4:

Class adjourned kids time for recess

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
you have like a 10 frame window iirc

btw p-1 could you explain me a bit about diddy's bdacus? timing,inmputs uses?

Top Bottom