• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peanut Gallery [Diddy Board Social]

Vega4

Smash Ace
that's wy diddy is such a hard character to play at top level =(
He is good but one tech error and you will get damage.
Tech errors is the same that SD's??

Btw, this weekend ADHD in GF1 won solidly in Frigate vs Nairo, so he was 2-0 in GF1, and then lost two games in a row in Final Destination, and barely won the third game in Final Destination... (I was like WTF!?). Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVyclMzigyY

In GF2... well, I rather not to talk about it.

Luigi player

Smash Master
He don't know how to do it, if he'd just learn it, he would **** every single MK, but he will never do it...
Iirc he was like the first on smashboards to learn it and could infinite to really high numbers.. But he probably saw that its almost imppssible to get a chance to start it so he just never really got into it.

:phone:

Vega4

Smash Ace
Iirc he was like the first on smashboards to learn it and could infinite to really high numbers.. But he probably saw that its almost imppssible to get a chance to start it so he just never really got into it.

He can do it???
But he had several chances to do it, and I have never seen him do it, not even vs random players...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
my take on it is, if i wanted to infinite someone I'd main ICs, or play marvel

since I do neither, I never tried/wanted to learn the infinite

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
well That fd thingy
FD isn't that great for diddy imo anyway. like Gunblade sed. Man that guy so smart about this game.

RoanYagyu

Smash Journeyman
Maybe he just hasnt sat down and practiced it enough to the point where he feels comfortable going for it over other stuff.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Is there any optimal options for a Diddy being juggled at low percents? -- I have a nasty habit of trying to aerial out of being juggled and getting punished for it (such as trying to DI away then FAir'ing and if that whiffs, I get FAir's landing lag and then punished for it).

tibs7

Smash Champion
SideB is really slow. And if you do it and miss there's a dedicated 30 frames :/ Either drop down fair them. Or air dodge or jump.
air dodge is probably the worst

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Where is the .pac hitbox hack for Diddy? If there isn't one, who can make one?

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
I'm still here, lol, though I've never done emulator stuff before. I know how to do the frame-by-frame stuff using hacks, not sure if that would do it or not. It's a cool theory to say the least.

I've been distracted by Beyblades lately (oh god they're fun and the meta actually evolves owo), but I'll be more active as Smash U's release draws near. We've got to make Diddy top-tier in two games, haha!
Can you please send me the hitbox hack for Diddy? The link is dead.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
It's nothing I need to know, I want the visual hitboxes available on my Wii.

Gnes

Smash Master
Wyatt knows it. He showed it to me at like Ktar 3 or whatever the hell Ktar I went to after I loss to Jason in GF's. We were discussing how to stop mks that just sit near the ledge like ***s trying to time you out.

Vega4

Smash Ace
Wyatt knows it. He showed it to me at like Ktar 3 or whatever the hell Ktar I went to after I loss to Jason in GF's. We were discussing how to stop mks that just sit near the ledge like ***s trying to time you out.
But why he had never use it?? In every match he plays, he get at least two clear chances to do it...
And, you can do it? I guess not, you never used it.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Really shaya was going to mod Diddy boards? Looool

Shaya I have 3 more days of Uni an that's it!!! I'm gonna work straight after and am going to try to get to apex. interested?! :)

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
It's not like this forum is exactly active or anything, there's not much to moderate (not a bad thing).

I still keep an eye on this place, I just don't post often since there isn't much to talk about or (especially) anything being discovered. I mean, the board is well-organized for any newcomers and every thread that's needed is basically there, so that job has basically been done. You guys have been awesome lately so there also hasn't been much that needs warning. Questions get answered relatively promptly, and I don't typically have much input on stuff so I just don't post often.

Let's face it, this board has basically died compared to when Brawl came out, I don't think it will ever really pick up steam again. I'd like to say I can keep an eye on it until the next Smash comes out, seeing as there really isn't much to do. When that happens, we'll get a flood of new members (hopefully, anyway), and the first thing I'll be doing is recommending P1 for the moderator of the next game's Diddy boards (if he's cool and still plays Diddy ofc).

If there is anything that needs doing, let me know, heh.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
my son L cancel got 2nd? good for him

I don't have any tourney vids from my tourney this weekend,but I did win. didn't drop a game even :laugh:

I'm so ****ing hyped for YBO in a few weeks

Back on topic, I'm really disappointed in you Zinoto, you're already a better player than I am, you don't need to get people to pretend they're me and then SD 5 times to make the games look close.

why so :088: now? You were MI's last hope

Player-1

Smash Legend
zinoto sounds pretty free then since he loses to kain

esam must be free too since he lost to mc pe yet he's like top 3 in america right now, i guess america just sucks

Top Bottom