• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peanut Gallery [Diddy Board Social]

tibs7

Smash Champion
I haaaate instagram....it's so indie

*back to owning people on mk7*

:phone:

Player-1

Smash Legend
luigi player should come to sktar

and get bodied by Razer (I don't even know if he's going, but i think he name searches so he'll be here soon :X)

tibs7

Smash Champion
vega!!
yus lets play.
and p1 vs razer will be good hopefully because vs ally is was kinda funny :p

Player-1

Smash Legend
I like the snake MU it's fun for me, although I'm not necessarily good at it. I'm pretty good against snakes that are bad/decent at the MU but ones that actually know the MU I usually do bad. Although razer plays the MU a little differently from other snakes that know the MU that I think would actually benefit me more, it'd be a fun set

:phone:

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
I try, but it's like they always know what I'm about to do, like they can use the force to tell what buttons I'm pushing

From now on I'm going to play with my hands in a Faraday cage

Player-1

Smash Legend
if they grab you on a platform you usually want to always get up attack to push them off.

Waiting at low percents throws them off a lot too, I wouldn't try it at high percents because they might go for the utilt.

I usually roll forwards since it gives us the most distance at first, I'll usually do it like two times in a row or something and then switch it up cuz they'll think i'll do it again or something. But it also really depends on a lot of factors like if they grab you near a ledge/how much room you have to roll. Is there a c4/claymore/grenade on the field? Sloped stages?

Also if you think they did read you and will ftilt just go ahead and SDI out before the 2nd hit.

oh and ya my avatar I drew it myself <3

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
Sour spot F-air combos into Jab, D-tilt and D-smash at low percents against characters that are taller than Diddy

Zinoto

Smash Lord
how do i fight sheik
:sheik: does well in the MU versus aggressive :diddy: players. :sheik: players will play bait and punish to get you in the air/off stage. You're main goal should be to keep her out, whic works well by camping her. A few MU-specific tips: if you shield her dash attack, do the grizz-infinite. Sheik is a good weight for comboing at low percents so try to get an early banana trip. She CANNOT air-release unless you input a jump when mashing so grab-release to DACUS doesn't really work. The worst place she can be is directly above you, so juggling does wonders. She's also very bad at killing, so as long as you play safe you should be fine. I learned the match-up from playing tutu a lot, but I only have like 2 recorded vids of it on YT if you wanna see me play it. P1 plays Billy, so you can also look at him play the matchup as well.

vato_break

Smash Master
how do you camp vs needles though? i've learned to SH banana toss and found that works well but its still really hard lol. is hard playing against a sheik with good banana control :(

No, the MW is good, just not the ones who main fraud characters.

Like zinoto.

*snip*

Edit: By good, i really just mean good. Besides a few players we aren't by any means exceptional, we're a region full of regional level players.

tibs7

Smash Champion
i cant tell if he was being serious about zinoto.........

sour spot fair to dtilt to grab sounds good on snake hmmmm. thanks jeebs

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
So I've been goofing around with low % combos lately and I'm pretty sure a Fast-Falled N-Air > Stutter-Step (following their DI) > Side-B grab is about as legit a combo can be in this game. It works up until 20-ish % as far as I can tell, and even after that if they airdodge after getting hit by the N-Air. I've been using this a lot after the standard low % B-Air > N-Air "combo."

Ohhh, I just got an idea that I want to try: as they are approaching you, turn your back to them, Full Hop > Smash Down-B > Fast Fall > N-Air > Stutter Step > Side-B Grab > F-Air after the Banana hits them on its way down. The F-Air can be just about anything since we have huge frame advantage if a Banana breaks a Side-B grab.

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
uhm you are talking about quiksilver right?

get control of her items or throw them away
this mu is so much easier when we have item's while she hasn't

Top Bottom