• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Person Above Me is a Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agi

Smash Lord

So. . . yeah, one-day set is made in one day. I don't feel this is my best work, but it's there, so (HIPPO).

The Joker

Basic Information
The Joker is the most unpredictable and dangerous criminals hailing from Gotham City. His countless stints in Arkham Asylum have taught him all he needs to know about playing with the minds of opponents. With a wide variety of Comedy based weapons and traps, the Joker is sure to give all foes a fight they wont soon forget.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Stats

Height:A rather tall fellow, the Joker stands about the same height as Ike

Weight:7/10 While he's not such a heavy person, those weapons he uses weigh him down a bit.

Walking Speed:7/10. While not the strongest fighter, the Joker certainly brings quite a bit of speed to the fight

Dash Speed:8/10. The Joker is certainly an agile fighter, rivaling even the speed of a certain Captain

First Jump:5/10. The Joker is quite Average here. He is, after all, just a man

Second Jump:6/10. Once again, the Joker is quite average here. Never underestimate his power.

Attack Speed:6/10. The Joker is slightly above average here. Years of battling the Caped Crusader have paid off a bit/

Dodge Speed:9/10. The Joker has developed a habit of dodgeing attacks. Hes become quite good at it, too.

Air Speed:8/10.The Joker is quite good in the air. This may come in handy in a fight.

Fall Speed:7/10. The Jokers toys wiegh him down a bit, so he falls quite fast.

Traction:5/10. The Joker does sometimes become a little too exited when rushing in to a fight.

Priority:4/10. The Joker isnt necisarily the strongest fighter, but he definetly makes up for this with speed

Special Traits

Special Trait 1: Joker Venom The Joker has quite a few attacks that utilize his signiture "Joker Venom". While the venom cloud itself cant KO opponents by themselves, they can sure deal out damage, and sometimes even stun foes. A good Joker will always leave his Venom traps where an opponent least suspects.

Special Trait 2: TauntsThe Joker loves to taunt his opponents. In fact, he loves it so much, when he does it enough, he gets a sort of "high" off of it. If the Joker is able to Taunt his opponents 13 times, he becomes a sort of "Super Joker", if you will. He becomes extremely fast, rivaling the speed of a certain blue hedgehog wearing bunny ears. All of his non-venom based attacks instantly double in killing power. However, this lasts only about 10 seconds, so anything you want to do, do it fast. This is a special that is truly high risk, high reward.

Standard Attacks

Neutral Standard:

Knife.

The Joker loves to play with knives. He pulls out one of his favorites and slashes and stabs at his opponents once every time the A button is pressed. After 5 times, however, the blade gets a little dull, so he ghas to put it away. Each Slash does 3% damage and causes Flinching.

Up Tilt:

Party Popper

The Joker loves parties, too. He pulls out a Popper and releases his confetti in a small explosion that effects anyone directly above him. This has decent knockback, but causes very minimal damage.

Down Tilt:

Whoopie Cushion

This one is...self explanitory. The Joker sits on a Whoopie Cushion. This does only about 5% damage, but leaves opponents stunned for about 5 seconds

Dash

Shove

The Joker pushes his opponent. The initial push does 10% damage, with decent Knockback. The Joker falls if he misses/

Smash Attacks

Side Smash: Card Throw
The Joker is an avid Card Thrower. The smash can be charged for 5 seconds, and each second gets another card. The first card does 5% damage, the next 7, the next 9, the next11, and the last 13. One card is released every second, and the Joker can move, but not use any other attack while throwing. Each Card causes flinching.

Up Smash: BAM!

The Joker pulls out his gun and shoots straight up, but instead of a BANG! sign, a large bullet. Once it hits an opponent or the ground, a large explosion spelling BAM! appears. This has high knockback, and does about 15% damage.

Down Smash: Fire Crackers:

The Joker loves fire almost as much as he loves knives. He lights a whole handfull of firecrackers and thrown them to the left and right. The fire crackers have the same effect as a Deku Nut

Air Attacks

Neutral: Rubber Chicken
The Joker uses the ultimate comedy prop to whack his opponents. This does minimal damage and knockback.

Forward Air: Forward Thrust.
The Joker thrusts his hips forward, doing 5% damage and decent Knockback.

Backward Air: Shoe Knife
The Joker hides knives everywhere, including his shoes. The Joker turns around and kicks his opponents, hard. The kick itself sends foes flying, while the knife does high damage. This is one of his best killing moves, despite some startup lag.

Up Air: Joker Spray
The Joker sprays his Joker Venom in an arc above him, doing high damage and no knockback to all caught in the arc.

Down Air: Cannon Ball
The Joker Does... a Cannonball. He plummets to the ground, delivering high knockback all the way

Grabs/Throws

Pummel: Squirting Flower.
The Joker always dresses his best, so he wears a flower. Too bad for his opponents it sprays poison. The move does up to 15% damage.

Up Throw: Curl Up trick
The joker curls his opponents up into a ball, and starts kicking them around. At the end, he kicks them straight up

Down: WhoopieThe Joker Loves a good joke. He throws his opponent on the ground, and sits on them with his whoopie cushion. Does high damage.

Side: Cyanide Pie
The Joker mashes a pie in the face of his opponent, then throws them away. The pie does continual damage if no smash is used.

Specials

Neutral Special: Joy Buzzer
The Joker Sticks his hand out in a gesture of good sportsmanship. The opponent happily shakes his hand. The Joker gives them a little shock to keep them on there toes. This does 10% Damage, no knockback, but it stuns opponents for 5 seconds.

Side Special: BANG!
The Joker pulls one of the dirtiest practical jokes eve. He pulls out his gun, and pulls the trigger. Instead of a bullet, a BANG! sign comes out. If the sign hist an opponent, it does small knockback and damage. However, if it is used again, the Joker shoots the BANG! sign, which flys quite far, about 2/3rds the lengt or final destination, which, while having little knockback, does about 25% damage. Unfortunatly, it flys quite slow and leaves the Joker open to attack. Thereward is great if you choose to use move

Up Special: Ballon
The Joker pulls out a balloon and blows it up, riding it up. When the balloon comes in contact with anything, it explodes, leaving behind a large cloud of poison. The initial explosion does high knockback, while the cloud does no knockback but causes 5% damage every second an opponent is in it.

Down Special: Joker Mines
The Joker plants a surprise for his opponents. When it is stepped on, his surprise spurts his signiture Joker Venom. This Causes them to laugh uncontrollably, doing 20% damage every 3 seconds in the cloud but doing no knockback. The gas leaves the opponent laughing for 10seconds, causing their moves to be reduced in power by 1/2. The Joker can lay 3 of these at a time, and can trigger them, but is uneffected by the gas himself.

Final Smash: Joker Bomb
The Joker unleashes his biggest weapon, his Joker Bomb, which contains a huge amount of Joker Venom. He unleashes the Gas in a Controled area(about the same size as luigis final smash) and anyone caught in the blast will start laughing. They start laughing so uncontrollably that they take 3% damage every second they are exposed, and cannot move. The Joker can move around freely to attack, as hes unneffected bay the gas. This lasts 20 seconds.

Extras

Taunts

Up taunt: The Joker Laughs straight at the camera
Side Taunt: the Joker Cracks his knuckles quite loudly
Down Taunt: the Joker Takes a bow

Victory poses

The Joker has only 2 victory poses. He
1:Takes an Exaggerated bow similar to his down taunt
2:The joker laughs so uncontrollably that he looses his balace and starts rolling around.

When he looses, the joker is shown being detained by 2 police officers, laughing uncontrollably

Playstyle

As opposed to the many offence and defence based characters, the Joker seems to fit neither catagory. The Joker is a Trap-Oriented character through and through. However, there are a few ways to approach this. The Joker can pair his Joker venom with his powerful grabs. He can use his Venom along side his special attacks. He can use it to stun his opponents in order to Taunt 13 times and become the "Super Joker". He can combine all 3. Or he can be something completely different. The Joker is truly a character to master. Used right, he can be a powerful forced to be reckoned with.

Agi

Smash Lord
MYM Shimejis

Plorf

Hyperhopper

Before you get all bent out of shape that these aren't working, here's the deal. The files needed to run the programs had Japanese characters in the titles, which for whatever reason cannot be compressed in a .zip folder. There is a file in the main directory of each folder entitled "Rename Instructions." Follow these instructions. If all else fails, ask me.

Agi

Smash Lord
With your location being Florida, I'd have to go with Exeggutor for the tropical climate.

I swear that name is impossible to spell. I ended up going to Smogon to double check.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
I am not a fan of pokemon so I will say one of the few I know mewtwo.

Edit: I know some one will point out the irony of me posting here but I just whanted to cover all the games witch is why I am here in the first place. :ohwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom