• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Phantom Mafia - So This Is How Liberty Dies

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Is golden about to be mvp and bomb the last sith?

Golden is always the best at blowing up lol

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
well then

going by shiny's results,

1. Pokechu
2. Nabe
3. LoneKonWolf
4. Maven89
5. ShinyLegendary/BardulL
6. FireEmblemNier
7. praline
8. Opossum

9. GoldenYuitusin
10. Z25
11. Natz
12. Jojalole

13. Moydow
14. AlphaSSB
15. Thirdkoopa
16. Shishoe

Back to this today Vote: LoneKonWolf.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Also... that leaves, iunno how many scum, but out of those, Alpha, Moydoy, and Pokechu are the ones that scream scum to me more. FireEmblemNier reads town, and Shish I've been mixed on. Z25 still has the whole Lie Detector thing, but I think reading through Opo's role might have all the answers I'm looking for anyways.

Of these, the only ones that were around on the wagon shenanigans from D1 are FireEmblemNier, Shish, and Pokechu if memory serves me correctly. Pokechu is the only name I remember 100% for sure.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Moydoy [...] are the ones that scream scum to me more.
If you're going to point the finger at me, you could at least spell my name properly.

Care to explain why? Not really seeing what I've been doing to arouse suspicion, myself (though I am admittedly biased by knowing I'm innocent).

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
If you're going to point the finger at me, you could at least spell my name properly.

Care to explain why? Not really seeing what I've been doing to arouse suspicion, myself (though I am admittedly biased by knowing I'm innocent).
Gonna be honest, Process of Elimination. So it's not really a matter of you screaming scum as in "wow, he's done so much scummy" more of a matter of "I think Fire's town, I know I'm town, and these 4 others are apparently confirmed in some fashion"

Hmm...

I'm gonna check something real quick first, though, hang on.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Good.

And with that.

Unvote

I'll wait patiently, though i do wish for vaan to majority lynch me off.

vaanrose vaanrose is that a possible request we can request? That for a majority lynch to be in effect?
Sorry, no quick lynches in this game.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
We already know Kon's a scummy, and we're to believe Nabe, Shiny, and Golden are all town, so, let's get some scumhunting started. We'll still have 24 hours to wait while Kon hangs, so, let's start talking in-case one of us dies tonight...

Pokechu
Fire Emblemier
Z25
Moydow
Thirdkoopa
AlphaSSB
Shishoe

These are post isolation's from each one of us seven in the thread. Here you can find our votes, any claims we've made, etc. This'll be much easier for me to review over (also, on second look, Shish didn't make as many posts as I thought he did)

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
We already know Kon's a scummy, and we're to believe Nabe, Shiny, and Golden are all town, so, let's get some scumhunting started. We'll still have 24 hours to wait while Kon hangs, so, let's start talking in-case one of us dies tonight...

Pokechu
Fire Emblemier
Z25
Moydow
Thirdkoopa
AlphaSSB
Shishoe

These are post isolation's from each one of us seven in the thread. Here you can find our votes, any claims we've made, etc. This'll be much easier for me to review over (also, on second look, Shish didn't make as many posts as I thought he did)
The links don't work for me., unfortunately
Do you think there's a chance that Pokechu threw LoneKonWolf to the wolves, so to speak, in order to gain town cred?
Despite giving us info on Kon's role, he hasn't made an appearance today so far. He also claimed to me last night to have an ability that lets him duel in the day, and he was going to use it on Kon.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
The links don't work for me., unfortunately
Do you think there's a chance that Pokechu threw LoneKonWolf to the wolves, so to speak, in order to gain town cred?
Despite giving us info on Kon's role, he hasn't made an appearance today so far. He also claimed to me last night to have an ability that lets him duel in the day, and he was going to use it on Kon.

Pokechu Pokechu has a lot to answer for.

Also, try the search tool at the top when visiting this thread, then try plugging in the member in "Posts made by this member" along with changing the search from "Everywhere" to "In this thread"

D

Deleted member

Unvote
Vote: LoneKonWolf

Of these, the only ones that were around on the wagon shenanigans from D1 are FireEmblemNier, Shish, and Pokechu if memory serves me correctly. Pokechu is the only name I remember 100% for sure.
I'd just like to remember I literally wasn't here for, like, half of Day 1. I left my vote on Natz as RVS but completely forgot about the game and when I left I came back to a lynch.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Mmmmkay, checked with mod, that is in fact the authentic result we got. There was some different phrasing from the Natz result so I got goosebumps for a second, but it was clarified that the result was genuine and there was no foul play.

That said...

Vote: LoneKonWolf

Out with ye scurvy dog

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
As I see it, the remaining mafiosi are either Pokechu, Z25, or Thirdkoopa. Everyone else left alive seems to have something confirming them one way or the other, or at least making them appear trustworthy. Pokechu seems to be coming up a lot at the moment, so I'd say they need to start talking, and soon.

If needs must, I can talk about my own role in the night. Would rather not claim anything in the thread yet.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
As I see it, the remaining mafiosi are either Pokechu, Z25, or Thirdkoopa. Everyone else left alive seems to have something confirming them one way or the other, or at least making them appear trustworthy. Pokechu seems to be coming up a lot at the moment, so I'd say they need to start talking, and soon.

If needs must, I can talk about my own role in the night. Would rather not claim anything in the thread yet.
I honestly forgot pokechu was even playing till kon mentioned it.

As for me, I’ll try and talk to people st night tonight.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
As the Jedi continue to argue among themselves, they take no notice of the man on the rooftop across the street. Through the macrobinoculars built into his helmet, he scours the crowd for his target until he spots them, standing alone and in clear line of sight. Perfect and vulnerable.

He steadies his gun. A difficult shot from this distance, but not for him. It's always a pleasure to kill a Jedi.

D

Deleted member

As the Jedi continue to argue among themselves, they take no notice of the man on the rooftop across the street. Through the macrobinoculars built into his helmet, he scours the crowd for his target until he spots them, standing alone and in clear line of sight. Perfect and vulnerable.

He steadies his gun. A difficult shot from this distance, but not for him. It's always a pleasure to kill a Jedi.

Kon is Jango Fett!
If so that means we're the same species, Togruta unite!
:)

D

Deleted member

GOD****INGDAMNIT GOLDEN YOU'RE LUCKY WE CAN'T KILL YOU TODAY

Top Bottom