• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Phoenix Saga Pt.2 - 2/11/12 - Ann Arbor, MI *MK Banned* - Everything You Want

Roller

Smash Legend
Damn, Topix is like.. The nicest guy ever. lol

Shoutouts were all like, YOU'RE ****IN AMAZING! HOLY **** YOU'RE A COOL GUY! YOU'RE HILARIOUS! etc.

Hype to see how you do with mk legal. Try to get a ride with Xatic to ICE! He's trying to go. If not, see you at PS3. :reverse:

I def need to hit up that gym with Tutu, lol.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Dakota/Yoshi101/Wuvs - Really, really, REALLY love your Yoshi. Way more than Polt's, by a long yard. You're a great player so you should try to put more time in it. I know you become even greater at this game if you work at it. Also, those jokes you read in the car, ****ING HILARIOUS! I'm doing the Vitamin D one at school at one, I'm not kidding xD (what is the name of that site you got that from again anyway?). Was also nice seeing you **** Adrian (PzO) at melee. Next time I see you, you won't know when and where, but I'm stuffing another ****ing snowball down your shirt. : )
<333
Also, I just googled "Bad Pickup Line Panda" and looked under each site on the first page and under the images :33 So legit. On Facebook I'm doing a month of just Pickup Line Panda, it's so great. FreezO is booty at Melee :3
Also, I hope I see you in the summer then lol.

Ori -Also, THANK YOU FOR HAVING THE MOST COMFORTABLE ****ING FLOOR OF ANY FLOOR I'VE EVER SLEPT ON! THANK YOU FOR BEING RICH! Also, your mom is the best, like seriously dude.
You should sleep on his 1/4 bed with a paper blanket.
Also, his mom is hella scary now ;-;

BrUnT Eggz - For running away from Dakota. :3
Free.

Yasu - FOR NOT BEING THERE!
^

LOE1

Smash Lord
i am gonna be so gald to team with ur mk topix. we gonna get top 3, cause we too pro :yeahboi:

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
So I got the rest of the tourney highlighted, but not recorded. I'll do that tonight (I believe.)
So yeah, not too many more updates.
Also, I'm too lazy to record pools, so unless there was a particular set from Pool 7 you guys want me to record, tell me, or I won't do it :x

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I want mine uploaded since I wanna post them in the :olimar: boards. I wish game 1 vs Rage was there though :urg:

LOE1

Smash Lord
ive been saying ban :olimar: since ps1
anyone who doesnt use olimar should agree though

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I've been saying ban olimar when you guys were still in diapers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zH65XlRNEk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

:phone:
Yo nice wifi match xD
Typical advice for olimar is, "pivotgrab more, whistle more, use the cstick more, get better at recovering."
dont get hit
Dont jump into the ****

:phone:
You forgot one throw more pickmanz
Beyond this, I'm mainly looking for what I did correct/wrong in the MU's I played against :x

Better idea. Get hit. With Marth's tippered forward smash. Whistle it. Kill him in the extended hitlag.

o.

i've been saying ban olimar since i started playing
Yo what about that :jigglypuff: at MLG Columbus

:yeahboi:

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Not dead, just lazy.

Currently uploading:

- Zinoto v Tutu WQ
- Tut v Mikey WS
- Roller v Rage WS
- Mikey v Rage WF

Hype.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Video Thread Post Thing:

Playlist: (Will contain all videos together.)
Phoenix Saga 2 Playlist

PS2 Doubles:

Mikey/Xatic vs Red/Jawsome - Loser's Round 2
Lordy/DL vs Zinoto/Roller - Winner's Round 2 (From Lordy)
Coco/Tech vs WTP/Tutu - Winner's Round 2
Zyth/Ron vs WTP/Tutu - Loser's Round 3
Xatic/Mikey vs Zinoto/Roller - Loser's Finals
Coco/Tech vs Zinoto/Roller - Winner's Finals
Tech/Coco vs Xatic/Mikey - Grand Finals (Set 1)
Tech/Coco vs Xatic/Mikey - Grand Finals (Set 2)

PS2 Singles Pools (only one was recorded):

-Will be updated soon-

PS2 Singles Bracket:

Lordy vs ThuGz - Round 1
Red vs Zinoto - Round 1
Ori vs Gio - Round 1
Roller vs Xatic - Round 1
Lordy vs Zinoto - Winner's Round 1 (From Lordy)
Tech vs Rage - Winner's Round 2
Tutu vs Zinoto - Winner's Round 2
Topix vs Sauceboss - Loser's Round 2
Lordy vs DL - Loser's Round 3 (From Lordy)
Mikey vs Tutu - Winner's Semis
Roller vs Rage - Winner's Semis
Mikey vs Rage - Winner's Finals

Misc. Matches: (Noteworthy/Hype Matches)

Clearly MK is banned, that's why he isn't played at all!
Ocho Climbers!
Ganon's sexy and he knows it.

The way I have to record them is a bit unorthodox, so if the quality seems off, sorry, but Twitch is being a ho and won't cooperate :I And if there are small bits of the video are off (either graphical, audio-wise, etc.) sorry again, but I have until Saturday to get these done between Twitch archives only last a week :x

/mini-rant type thing.

Next stream, however, I will be more strict on who can go back there and whatnot -.o A lot actually didn't get done properly/how I envisioned/wanted because people really wouldn't let me by my own stream >_> I was suppose to record these matches at the same time as them being streamed (so I would have a direct file for upload so I wouldn't have to do this.) It doesn't bother me to have to go in, highlight them, and then re-record them, I'm just lazy. I know sometimes I was in a tourney match (and typically Ori or Xatic handled the stream, that was legit) or friendlies, but when I wanted back there, no one would either get up or just was kinda like "Lol it's WuvS, who cares." I also wanted more screen transitions because I think that it's I know people like to see reactions during matches. Also, I'm not sure if the titles got done properly or not (or fast enough) because I wasn't back there too too much :x So far, from the videos I've captured, they are either wrong or horribly late. Next tourney, I would like to set it up so the laptop is has it's own space to work and hopefully have some headsets for the commentators to have their own space.

Sorry for going all RAWRAWRAWRAWRAWR, I just really want to have a good, maintained stream for Michigan because we need one and deserve one. :x
Added:

- Zinoto v Tutu Round 2
- Tutu v Mikey WS
- Roller v Rage WS
- Mikey v Rage WF

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Sorry if I haven't been uploading any vids. My EasyCap hasn't been working on both computers and idk how to fix it.

Top Bottom