• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Pipe House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Famous

Smash Champion
Mario mains click here...Need your help to make this a success. It's a Mario backroom I created by making a private social group...I know it may not be much now but I'm hoping it will be a success in the future.

Lol, if not then hopefully someone will make a better Mario backroom

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
I just think you have to be a regular contributer to the Mario boards.

Tourney experience is just icing on the cake. =P

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Of course it's invite only. We don't want any Luigi mains coming in there and polluting our minds with false truths!

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
It's a Luigi main! Don't listen to him, for he has only come to spread lies about his better older brother on these boards!

Judge Judy

Smash Lord
It's a Luigi main! Don't listen to him, for he has only come to spread lies about his better older brother on these boards!
Luigi bakes cakes now?

Anyway, the BR is looking nice right now, hopefully we'll get some new members soon.

Matt07

Smash Master
Here's an exact quote from the info about the room;

"A BRAWL backroom dedicated to Mr.Nintendo himself. Mario mains assemble to help me make this a success. I would have made it so that only veteran Mario players would be allowed but since the Mario community is still growing, all Mario mains are welcome."

So yes, all Mario mains are welcome :).

I bolded the last sentence though.

Famous

Smash Champion
I've stopped sending invites for right now...I'm trying to consult with the other mains to see who else should be in the room

Famous

Smash Champion
Lol, yeah...I was thinking about Mario RPG when I made the name...though his house name was "Mario's Pad"

Ray/Boshi

Smash Journeyman
I see, well. Good thing you went with Pipe House rather then the latter.. :rotfl:

Have fun Raising Mario's tactical metagame status.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You don't need a topic for this.

Au revoir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom