• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Planets Destruction! - Congratulations Sh!ne! You win the tourney!

Status
Not open for further replies.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
I thought Norfair would be a good spot to CP to.

Then I realized a quarter of the way in that Yoshi can't really approach the blindspots on that stage.

Gack.

You going MK just dissuaded me from trying, since I can't really beat any MK anywhere that isn't FD or PS2
Yoshi vs Olimar is bad enough, but on norfair just makes it 10 times worse lol.

I see, i would have went luigi or snake like usual but since i know you use sonic i couldnt take no chances, i knew NOTHING of the MU.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
What I get out of hard reading and spacing, I lose out on staying safe; I blatantly run into a whole lotta stuff in an attempt to DI/PS through and punish it. So really, just throw attacks out a lot and you'll likely beat me. Case in point, just now, lol

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
What I get out of hard reading and spacing, I lose out on staying safe; I blatantly run into a whole lotta stuff in an attempt to DI/PS through and punish it. So really, just throw attacks out a lot and you'll likely beat me. Case in point, just now, lol
Dat ain't my fault xD lolz. I was gonna quit smash if i died by the lava

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
There's more tourneys you could join (i think i saw one with a few spots left) :D

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
So far I haven't recieved results from MikeKirby vs Shadowfirex100, Ssonic vs global-wolf, Kofu vs PwnerBren7, and Slader7 vs DarkToon.

If you have played your matches and posted the results but I missed them please let me know.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
I thought Norfair would be a good spot to CP to.

Then I realized a quarter of the way in that Yoshi can't really approach the blindspots on that stage.

Gack.

You going MK just dissuaded me from trying, since I can't really beat any MK anywhere that isn't FD or PS2
How's the salt Josh? :p

LIO rep +1.

Takes notes. :bee:

Dropping out, so MikeKirby and my next opponent get the win.
Not legit.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
The round ain't over yet! You can still change your mind!:bee:
Moving on because of a bye doesn't feel right, especially since you seem like a great player.
Mikekirby is officially LIO's nice guy. :086:

Aaand as mean as that is I won 2-0.
:kirby: > :pikachu: @ BF.
:toonlink: > :pikachu: @ SV.
Sowee global... :urg:
And GG's
That ain't too raw homes, it's facts.

You can't run away from those.

Anything less than a win would result in you getting the boot. :lol:

Allegedly. :evil:

We'll play sometime today.

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
Seems that we're moving rather quickly :D
*Sees previous posts*
Wolf is legit! :mad088:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Loving the Georgian Salt getting sprinkled over this thread by TGK. :lol:
Wolf is legit. When you're doing it right. Ssonic lost to an exaggerated Wolf :070:

I'll contact Iota, but note if Iota happens to read this: Functioning VM Access is the voice of heaven we all look forward to.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Kofu vs PwnerBren7 was decided by coin flip since neither contacted me about the match.

Kofu was heads.

PwnerBren7 was tails.

The outcome was heads.

I will reverse the coin filp if you decide to play the match within the next 3 days.

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Contacted my victim, Now i play the waiting game... *Ike down taunt*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom