• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Pokémon tourney ORLy Wins!

Niiro

Smash Ace
Does he use the search function for the sole reason to search for himself?
I guess so. I would do that too, if more people knew my name =]

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
I wish our user profiles could be reached by typing someone's name into the url. Right now, our profile links are just a bunch of numbers. BUUUUUT.... I don't wanna turn smashboards into some kinda myspace or anything...

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
Hahahahaa! I said that so that people like us might actually get to know users like- ... *copy+paste* ... -Hiemieyuannia. Epic name, mi'rite?

I lol'd just as hard when I saw his post along with his avatar. WHY DO THEY LOOK SO PERFECT WITH EACH OTHER?

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
I've seen earlier, but that's just cus I went to the melee boards and started looking through the first threads ever made. Also, his original name was Mr. Game And Watch or something like that and he was a SBR member for his amazing skills with the 2D low tier.

Top Bottom