• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The population of SmashBoards...

MetalMetaKnight

Smash Journeyman
Is it me, or has it Doubled or even tripled since ive last been here?!?!?! (or atleast when Brawl came out in japan) Because im usually coming and going to this place depending on how wild it gets with Brawl news and so well....im back :D But i dont remember over 1000 people being on at once X.X Anyone else notice???:veryconfu

SHINE FX

Smash Apprentice
Well, I wouldn't go as far as to say doubled (though it has since I joined mid last year), but there seem to be many more guests visiting the pages.

Yoshistar64

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Brawl would kill the guests if it was a bad game at this rate.

But I doubt it, because Sakurai knows what he's doing. I hope.

MetalMetaKnight

Smash Journeyman
i only remember like 200-300 people being on arouind December and January (the last time i visited because of the delays) But now im guessing more people are advertising this site to more people but then this site could get really slow again...who knows

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
It's more then decupled since I've been here. Yeah, take that

Micedit: you mean...

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
I just had to look at this topic after I saw the topic starter name.

I think its kinda cool its so big now. In related news, Cal2 is hard I need to find that math help topic : (

Edit: ok so its not that related but :veryconfu

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
How do you guys know all this math **** about when you first came here?

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
Hey, what a surprise! A massive increase in users as an anticipated Smash Bros sequel approaches. I would never have expected this. Load my revolver, Wilston.

Lightsaberboy

Smash Champion
Oh yeah? It's multipled by 97.5 for me, *****. >:D

Waiting for an earlier 2001 member or 2000 member to come in here now.
I hardly see people from back then post. heck I don't even see that many people from past even 2006 now, just browsing the topics.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I wish I had joined sooner. I only found this site after getting a link of it from a youtube vid of smash. I wasn't really big on forums till I found this site.

DeadtoSin

Smash Apprentice
Well, I may be a noob, but I try to at least post relevant stuff, and heck I even became a premium member. So just remember that some of us are actually trying to become members of the community and help these boards grow with active intelligent posters, not just sheer posts.

frankisvital

Smash Journeyman
What staggers me isn't the number of members, but the sheer amount of posts that many very new members have. For example, DeadtoSin above me joined this month and somehow has over 100 posts already. While I'm sure his posts have all been relevant and intelligent ones, the fact that you could get that many posts that fast is unfathomable to me. I myself didn't reach 100 until fairly recently.

Disclaimer: DeadtoSin, I reiterate that I only used you as an example because you were directly above the quick reply box and I'm far too lazy to scroll up any further. I understand that the post may have implied that I was accusing you of spam or something, but I'm really not. Thanks, and have a cookie.

Jacobcc

Smash Journeyman
Is it me, or has it Doubled or even tripled since ive last been here?!?!?! (or atleast when Brawl came out in japan) Because im usually coming and going to this place depending on how wild it gets with Brawl news and so well....im back :D But i dont remember over 1000 people being on at once X.X Anyone else notice???:veryconfu
Lmao, I was thinking the exact same thing?.

Top Bottom