• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Pound and the Fury

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Well, Stevo was fine with taking Angela to work and picking her up, so it looks like I will be the carpool to this event. I can fit four in my car, and Shawn and Kevin already reserved a spot, so two left! :)

Who's it gonna be? I will calculate gas cost after I know how many people will be in my car.

Napos

Smash Ace
Well, Stevo was fine with taking Angela to work and picking her up, so it looks like I will be the carpool to this event. I can fit four in my car, and Shawn and Kevin already reserved a spot, so two left! :)

Who's it gonna be? I will calculate gas cost after I know how many people will be in my car.
Any word on the carpool to ABQ?

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
I am really sorry Napos, but I don't think I will be able to :(. I just talked to my wife, Angela, and she said her manager will not let her take any days off this week since she just took last week off (to visit in-laws). I mean, I would still be willing to drive, but that would mean that someone would have to come and take her to and from work, as well as her other errands, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning. That person would have to be driving back and forth multiple times everyday, and I just don't think Angela is comfortable putting someone through that.

Once again, I apologize.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
This will be my first tournament in a pretty long time. I'm hype.

oh btw John will host this at his house @ 4th Street and Euclid Ave, which is about 3/4ths of a mile away from the student union. If you're coming from phoenix, it's actually slightly closer, assuming the union is closed.

oksas

oak-sauce
lols thanks xander. yeah i'm in front of the lounge again and it's still closed. double posted from FB:

my house is at 701 N Euclid Ave, Tucson AZ 85719. northwest corner of 4th st and Euclid ave, directly across the street from the Tyndall Garage (which is free to park on weekends). also, parking along 4th street is free on weekends too, so either will do. please bring tvs and setups, as always.

http://i50.tinypic.com/7304t5.jpg and here's a little map just in case, with the tv lounge pointed out just for comparison, distance-wise.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
i left all smash-related groups on FB, and I didn't see john post the update yet, so i figured i'd say what's up.

i almost never check smashboards anymore, so if there are ever tournaments, please just text me @ 520-977-2254, ideally 30+ days before the event so i can schedule work off.

AXE 09

Smash Master
So my schedule opened up for Saturday evening, so I was thinking about coming to this!

But then I realized that this is in Tucson, and I'm in Phoenix. So much for that lol :(

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Im gunna **** you up kyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You piece of ******* ***** ***** ** *******ing *** ******* **** ***** **** ****

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
lols thanks xander. yeah i'm in front of the lounge again and it's still closed. double posted from FB:

my house is at 701 N Euclid Ave, Tucson AZ 85719. northwest corner of 4th st and Euclid ave, directly across the street from the Tyndall Garage (which is free to park on weekends). also, parking along 4th street is free on weekends too, so either will do. please bring tvs and setups, as always.

http://i50.tinypic.com/7304t5.jpg and here's a little map just in case, with the tv lounge pointed out just for comparison, distance-wise.
Keeping this at the bottom of the thread.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I'll be hitting you guys up a little late. Hopefully you're not all done by like, 10 <_<

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
no, haha, I'll be working tonight and we close at 11pm, then I gotta drive down x_x

Top Bottom