• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Project M BRSTM Thread

NameChange

Banned via Warnings
Guys, I reuploaded my sound pack, although some stages don't have custom music mainly because I don't play on them as much. I did, however, replaced some songs.

The_NZA

Smash Lord
Can we post a compilation of non-video game songs since those are easy to find? I'm always looking for some of those and they are so hard to find.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
You should check out my BRSTM packet. Some amount from a third to half of it comes from no video game, nor is it remixes of video game music. My packet is featured in the OP. I have music from Earth, Wind, and Fire, Paul Simon, Texas ******s, Noisestorm, Parov Stelar, Five Iron Frenzy, Green Day, Scatman John, and Pendulum. My packet features the exact songs and their stages in a list, of course.

Mithost

Smash Ace
Locked in a safe floating in the Atlantic Ocean.
Sorry for huge ___ delay, the yearbook deadline is in almost 3 weeks so once that is done I am going to do a bunch of formatting to this thread and get everything organized. I also have a few cool ideas outside of just linking to packs, so please be patient! I hope to make this thread worthy of being a Project M BRSTM Hub.

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
Can we post a compilation of non-video game songs since those are easy to find? I'm always looking for some of those and they are so hard to find.
There are a few non-videogame tracks on my Brawl Vault, mostly Daft Punk and a few other techo/electronic-ish tracks. See below lol

The_NZA

Smash Lord
Any Hip-hop? Can you list them for everyone? Also the Earth, Wind, Fire is amazing. Widsh we had some Parliament

The_NZA

Smash Lord
That bit about EWF was directed at you. Muchos gracias for the brstms amigo.

Phaiyte

Smash Ace
Download a mp3 file then open up audacity (google it) to do the appropriate cropping and volumizing/normalizing and then export it as a wav then open up brawlbox (google it) to loop it (you're gonna need good ears for this). and when you save it renamed it to a code goes for the in game song (here you go) and if comes out statically/switches to a diffrent song then defrag the sd card properties, tools, and its disk f.
Actually for the particular tracks that get staticy or switch tracks and go weird bpms and such, if you just delete that track and replace it it should work. For some reason if you just copy/paste and happen to paste over something that already exists and the new entity is different, it will do that pretty often. Ever since noticing that I always just preemptively delete what tracks I'm replacing off the sd card and then copy the tracks over. Haven't had the issue since then.

t3chn0g0at

Smash Cadet
Anyone in the mood to make some custom BRSTMs? I'm rolling on a Mac and don't have access to Brawl Box. Pwease?

The_NZA

Smash Lord
Dude, I am dying to have the Game of Thrones theme for Castle Seige.

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
Sorry for the late response. Here are some of the non-video game tracks I have on Brawl Vault. I also have 2 Lupe Fiasco tracks (not too Smash 'appropriate' but if anybody wants them I can upload them) and one Coldplay song not on Brawl Vault. There's an Incubus song that I heard recently and plan on making a brstm for it. That'll probably be a while though as I'm mainly working on Melee SFX project. I would take requests but... again it would be quite a while due to the project.

Superheroes (Discovery) by Daft Punk
Crescendolls (Discovery) by Daft Punk
Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger (Discovery) by Daft Punk
Derezzed (TRON: Legacy) by Daft Punk
Aerodynamic (Daft Club Remix) by Daft Punk
End Credits (TRON: Legacy) by Daft Punk
End of Line (TRON: Legacy) by Daft Punk
Castor (TRON: Legacy) by Daft Punk
Psychedelic Stereo (Psychedelic Stereo) by Mimosa
Keys to the City (Psychedelic Stereo) by Mimosa
Julia's Labyrinth (Psychedelic Stereo) by Mimosa
Starcode (Spurious Emission) by Protoshredanoid

The_NZA

Smash Lord
What Lupe song? Wy wouldn't those be appropriate!? I love hip hop.

I have Nelly's here comes the boom on warioware.

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
I mainly meant because of the language lol. "Go to Sleep" and "B***h Bad" Oh I also have "I'm Beaming" in a 'brstm-ready' state.

The_NZA

Smash Lord
postem up meng! Anyone else got Hip Hop? I wish I had the Game of Thrones theme (not hip hop) and some of Watch the Throne (I can't stop-jayz or dubstep version).

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
So NZA I'm glad you got me to post those songs. While I was making the brstm for I'm Beamin, I finally figured out what stage I wanted to put that song on. That was the only reason I hadn't made it yet was because I didn't know what stage to use it on. But listening to it made me realize it would go well with Fourside. The night time setting with the city lights is perfect for that song. So thank you for that lol. Also here are all the tracks I just finished uploading. Once I get all my songs replaced as well I will make an actual pack and post it here as well.

I'm Beamin (Lasers) by Lupe Fiasco
Paradise (Mylo Xyloto) by Coldplay
Go to Sleep (Food and Liquor II) by Lupe Fiasco
B***h Bad (Food and Liquor II) by Lupe Fiasco
Theme of Makoto (Spunky) (SSFIVAE) by Hideyuki Fukasawa <-- This one isn't hip hop but I figure I'd post it anyway for those who may like it and want to use it.

Enjoy plz!

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
Yeah I have a decent variety of tracks to choose from on my Brawl Vault. A lot of different music from video game soundtracks. I can just make a list on here and update it as I add more songs. I do have a few in mind that I plan on adding to certain stages and such.

Jandlebars

Still fallin'!
Hey guys. Got some music files to put out there as well.

My Dropbox folder is here. I've sorted all the tracks into different folders from different games/series, so you can look through each one in a categorised format (main folders are in bold and are underlined, and sub-folders are just in bold. All of these are looped, with a few exceptions (I'll add an asterix to which ones are on 'playback' in-game, but not looped in the proper sense). I've done my best to make them sound as clean as possible in this regard, but I know I've made some minor hiccups in some of them that hopefully won't be noticeable in-game.
The list is as follows:

[COLLAPSE=Jandle's Pack-list]BlazBlue
Active Angel (Platinum's theme)
Howling Moon (Valkenhayn's theme
Shinsou -Instrumental-

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
Goblin's Lair (Daemon's Court)
Monster's Dance ~Rondo~(Boss theme)
Promised Grace (Veo lu Sluice)
When the Northern Sky Is Clear (Rebena te Ra)

Final Fantasy Tactics: Advance
Battle of Hope (Fenix Ark Angelus remix)
Battle of Hope (FFT:A2 version)
Painful Battle (Fenix Ark Angelus remix)
Painful Battle

Golden Sun series
An Adept's Home (GS1)
Battle! [Saturos] (GS1)
Felix Battle Theme (Fenix Ark Angelus remix)
Isaac Battle Theme (Fenix Ark Angelus remix)
Mars Lighthouse (GS2)
Walking Forward With Determination (GS2)
Winterly Imil (Fenix Ark Angelus remix) *

Metroid series
Metroid Prime - Desolate Frigate Orpheon
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes - Dark Samus Battle
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes - Quadraxis Battle

OC Remix tracks
Battle for the Badge [Battle (VS Gym Leader)] (Fishy)
Bramble Reprise (Stickerbrush Symphony) [Joshua Morse] DKC2
Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker -- Full Mast!
This Chase Is Haunted (Haunted Chase) [Prince of Darkness] DKC2
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker -- Ancient Hero

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Macho Grubba Battle

Pokemon
Games folder:
Pokemon Black & White 2 OST Unova Leader
Pokemon Black and White - Sinnoh Champion
Pokemon- Black_White 2 Unova Champion Theme

Anime folder:
Gotta Catch Em All (Pokemon) [Powerglove Version featuring Tony Kakko] *
Gotta Catch 'Em All (Pokemon) [Original] *
Pokemon Johto (Movie version) *

Secret of Mana
A bell is tolling (Ice Palace)
Danger (Boss theme)
Meridian dance (Final Boss theme)
The oracle (Dark Lich Battle theme)

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
City Escape

Tales series
Tales of Graces
I Want to Protect You ~white wishes~ (Ending version)

Tales of Symphonia
Fatalize

Misc. Requests
Game of Thrones Opening Theme (Extended)
Barrel Roll Song **
Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nuthing Ta **** Wit **

Xenoblade Chronicles
Time to Fight!
You Will Know Our Names

* = On 'playback', but not truly looped. The song will repeat itself after reaching the very end of the original song.
** = Not looped. Intended as Victory themes.
[/COLLAPSE]

By the way, I'd be happy to try and loop more stuff from the above series, as long as you think they can be reasonably looped. That being said, if you're happy with them not being 'properly' looped (or if you don't want it looped at all!), then you only need say so.

EDIT: Put some more Golden Sun remixes in, as well as adding in some of the miscellaneous requests.
The additions have been added to the list.

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
Ooooh that's actually a good idea. I'm going to list all of my tracks in such an organized fashion as well and update it as I add moar stuff. Here is music things below! All my tracks are perfectly looped (as my signature says lol... due to me being an OCD somewhat normal-ish audiophile) except for maybe Superheroes... but that's because I didn't want the loop to end up having to be the first minute of the song... which is not where all the business is held... And by business I mean, the best part of the song lol

[collapse=Amazerommu's BRSTM Track List]
Blue Dragon:
Giant Mechat
Nene's Paradise
State of Emergency

Final Fantasy XIII:
Blinded by Light (Long Version)
Saber's Edge

Final Fantasy XIII-2:
Clash on the Big Bridge (Oriental Mix)
Eternal War
Giant's Fist
Unseen Intruder (Instrumental)
Warrior Goddess
World's Collide

Halo 2:
Follow (1st Movement of the Odyssey)

Halo Reach:
Winter Contingency: Lone Wolf

Kingdom Hearts:
Bustin' Up on the Beach

Kingdom Hearts II:
Darkness of the Unknown
Deep Drive
The 13th Struggle

Mass Effect:
Virmire Ride

Mass Effect 2:
Infiltration (Combat) <--- I'm gonna remake this one eventually with the full intro of the song but the same loop.

Mirror's Edge:
Shard (Puzzle)

Non-Video Game Tracks:
Coldplay - Paradise (Mylo Xyloto)
Daft Punk - Aerodynamic (Remix) (Daft Club)
Daft Punk - Castor (TRON: Legacy)
Daft Punk - Crescendolls (Discovery)
Daft Punk - Derezzed (TRON: Legacy)
Daft Punk - End of Line (TRON: Legacy)
Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger (Discovery)
Daft Punk - Superheroes (Discovery)
Daft Punk - TRON Legacy (End Credits) (TRON: Legacy)
Lupe Fiasco - B***h Bad (Food and Liquor II)
Lupe Fiasco - Go to Sleep (Food and Liquor II)
Lupe Fiasco - I'm Beamin (Lasers Deluxe)
Mimosa - Julia's Labyrinth (Psychedelic Stereo)
Mimosa - Keys to the City (Psychedelic Stereo)
Mimosa - Psychedelic Stereo (Psychedelic Stereo)
ProtoShredanoid - Starcode (Spurious Emission)

OC Remixes:
PrototypeRaptor - Nullification
Zircon - Clash at the Mountains

Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door:
Big Bowser's Koopah Krush!
Final Battle

Perfect Dark:
Attack Ship
Attack Ship X

Persona 3 FES:
Mass Destruction (FES Version)

Persona 4:
A New World Fool
Backside of the TV
Heaven
I'll Face Myself (Battle)
Long Way
Mist
Secret Base
The Almighty

Phantasy Star Online 2:
Big Vader Theme
Mid-Boss Theme

Pokémon Black/White Version 2:
Battle! Colress

Sonic Adventure:
Crazy Robo (Boss E-101R)
Leading Lights (Lost World)
Tricky Maze (Lost World)

Star Fox:
Corneria (Arrange Version)
Main Theme (Arrange Version)

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition:
Theme of Makoto
Theme of Seth

Tekken Tag Tournament 2:
Your Sunset

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3:
Theme of Doctor Doom
Theme of Phoenix Wright
Theme of Zero
[/collapse]

Mithost

Smash Ace
Locked in a safe floating in the Atlantic Ocean.
Hey guys. Got some music files to put out there as well.

My Dropbox folder is here. I've sorted all the tracks into different folders from different games/series, so you can look through each one in a categorised format (main folders are in bold and are underlined, and sub-folders are just in bold. All of these are looped, with a few exceptions (I'll add an asterix to which ones are on 'playback' in-game, but not looped in the proper sense). I've done my best to make them sound as clean as possible in this regard, but I know I've made some minor hiccups in some of them that hopefully won't be noticeable in-game.
The list is as follows:

[COLLAPSE=Jandle's Pack-list]BlazBlue
Active Angel (Platinum's theme)
Howling Moon (Valkenhayn's theme
Shinsou -Instrumental-

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
Goblin's Lair (Daemon's Court)
Monster's Dance ~Rondo~(Boss theme)
Promised Grace (Veo lu Sluice)
When the Northern Sky Is Clear (Rebena te Ra)

Final Fantasy Tactics: Advance
Battle of Hope (FFT:A2 version)
Painful Battle

Golden Sun series
An Adept's Home (GS1)
Battle! [Saturos] (GS1)
Felix Battle Theme (Fenix Ark Angelus remix)
Mars Lighthouse (GS2)
Walking Forward With Determination (GS2)

Metroid series
Metroid Prime - Desolate Frigate Orpheon
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes - Dark Samus Battle
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes - Quadraxis Battle

OC Remix tracks
Battle for the Badge [Battle (VS Gym Leader)] (Fishy)
Bramble Reprise (Stickerbrush Symphony) [Joshua Morse] DKC2
Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker -- Full Mast!
This Chase Is Haunted (Haunted Chase) [Prince of Darkness] DKC2
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker -- Ancient Hero

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Macho Grubba Battle

Pokemon
Games folder:
Pokemon Black & White 2 OST Unova Leader
Pokemon Black and White - Sinnoh Champion
Pokemon- Black_White 2 Unova Champion Theme

Anime folder:
Gotta Catch Em All (Pokemon) [Powerglove Version featuring Tony Kakko] *
Gotta Catch 'Em All (Pokemon) [Original] *
Pokemon Johto (Movie version) *

Secret of Mana
A bell is tolling (Ice Palace)
Danger (Boss theme)
Meridian dance (Final Boss theme)
The oracle (Dark Lich Battle theme)

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
City Escape

Tales series
Tales of Symphonia
Fatalize[/COLLAPSE]

By the way, I'd be happy to try and loop more stuff from the above series, as long as you think they can be reasonably looped. That being said, if you're happy with them not being 'properly' looped (or if you don't want it looped at all!), then you only need say so.
To take you up on your offer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJOtA30xWh4

If you could start it at the 0:09 mark, that would be amazing. I plan on using it on the menu along with a few other songs. With it on the menu though, the first 8 seconds don't seem to fit in with the "same characters? random stage? start!" thing that ends up happening.

Jandlebars

Still fallin'!
To take you up on your offer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJOtA30xWh4

If you could start it at the 0:09 mark, that would be amazing. I plan on using it on the menu along with a few other songs. With it on the menu though, the first 8 seconds don't seem to fit in with the "same characters? random stage? start!" thing that ends up happening.
Sure thing. I've got a lot of time on my hands, so I'll get right on it soon.

EDIT: I've finished it, but since you didn't specify where in particular you wanted it to run to before the track loops back again, I went ahead and made two different versions.
The first one is a shorter one where it runs till after the solo piano segment (the one that starts at about 3:00 and ends at 3:19), then loops back to 0:18.
The second is the longer one, where it runs until the dramatic part at 4:40 and loops back to the intro at 0:09.

I've made a new folder and put both of them in there as well (you probably know where they'll be :p), and I'll update the pack-list to reflect that.

The_NZA

Smash Lord
I like all kinds of Hip Hop. I used to be an oldschool hiphop head (likes of Wu-Tang, gravediggaz, PE, some Jedi mind and stuff). Lately, I've been into Odd Future and kendrick, and some more popular tunes (****ing problems, clique, mercy, watch the throne songs, lupe, kid cudi).

Jandlebars

Still fallin'!
Wow, that was fast!

I really like what you did with the shorter one, so I think I'm going to use that one. Thank you for doing that so quickly! You should upload it to www.brawlcustommusic.com so other people can use it too :D
Like I said, I had a lot of time on my hands. But I appreciate the sentiment very much. ^_^
I'll upload it to that site soon, too, when I get the chance.

I'll give it a go soon. Something like the GoT opening is definitely worth the effort, lol.

EDIT: I've finished the Game of Thrones theme, The_NZA, and the other two you requested. You can find them in the "Misc. Requests" folder within the main BRSTMs folder.
I've also altered my pack-list to reflect the additions. Please let me know if something is amiss.

The_NZA

Smash Lord
Who are you replying to, NZA? Since you mentioned Earth, Wind, and Fire, I want to assume you're talking to me, but I'm not sure. :confused:
Hey bubba, I've had some problems with your earth wind and fire mixes.

I put september on Yoshis island (brawl) and it randomly switches to the generic YI song when the season changes. It is really weird. Also, it isn't very loud =/.

I put let's groove on Yoshi's island (melee) and it is very quiet. I understand this is because songs on melee stages have their volume cut in half of something. I was wondering what your thoughts on these two things were and if you'd be willing to fix it? I love them, but I want to enjoy them in all their glory. My macbook unfortunately isn't outfitted with the tools i need to do this myself.

Top Bottom