• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The PWN Series #2 Results

Zackery Hendricks

Smash Apprentice
Project Melee Singles - http://challonge.com/PWN2PMS
1. DA | LOE1 :wario: $85
2. Tony the Tiger:mario2: $40
3. Lain :falco: :fox: :marth: $20
4. Nom :ivysaur: $10
5. Identity Crisis :zerosuitsamus:
5. Zyth :sheik::roypm:
7. Neil :lucario:
7. Teslacoil :toonlink:
9. Shwickid :ganondorf:
9. Thatonerunner
9. Egg :fox:
9. DA | Apasher :fox:
13. NoLife:marth:
13. XCEL :marth:
13. Dwick
13. Stewyian :peach::rob:
17. Napkin
17. KCAZ1 :marth:
17. Xtrooper
17. Pandaking :dedede:
17. Ramsus
17. WTP
17. FacebookDominic
17. JWinks:pikachu2:
25. Ori_Bro:mario2:
25. Chalm
25. Axel
25. Rog:ivysaur:
25. ThaAsianKid
25. BDM
Brawl Singles - http://challonge.com/pwn2b1#
1. DA | LOE1 :wario: $50
2. Tony the Tiger :diddy: $25
3. Lain :metaknight::popo::dedede: $10
4. Stewyian :popo::metaknight:
5. Ksev :snake:
5. Nom :falco::metaknight:
7. Ori_bro :olimar::popo:
7. WTP :falco:
9. Zyth :metaknight::dk2:
9. Sup :rob:
9. Rog :metaknight:
9. Mobi :diddy:
13. DA | Apasher :dedede::metaknight:
13. Chalm
13. Basta :pikachu2:
13. DRDN :diddy:
17. David :ike:

Project Melee Doubles - http://challonge.com/pwn2p2
1. Tony the Tiger + Lain :mario2: | :fox: $60
2. Identity Crisis + LOE1 :zerosuitsamus::fox::snake::ganondorf:| :wario::snake::ganondorf: $20
3. Zyth + Nom :sheik: :roypm:| :ivysaur:
4. Shwickid + Teslacoil :ganondorf: | :toonlink:
5. NoLife + Ramses :marth:| ?
5. Jwinks + Napkin :pikachu2:| ?
7. BDM + Egg
7. Ksev + Stewyian :snake::fox::rob:|:snake::rob::fox:
Brawl Doubles (round robin missing Zyth + DRDN) - http://challonge.com/pwn2b2

1. LOE1 + Stewyian :wario: | :metaknight: $40
2. Ori_bro + Tony the Tiger :metaknight::olimar:|:diddy: $20
3. Ksev + WTP :snake: | :metaknight:
4. Zyth + DRDN :dk2:|:diddy:
5. Mobi + Basta :diddy:|:pikachu2:
6. Rog + DontBePlayin:metaknight:|:lucario:

Last edited:

Zackery Hendricks

Smash Apprentice
TO shoutouts

Shoutouts to LOE1 stepping it up. Good ****.
Shoutouts to Tony the tiger for being GRRRRRRRREAT.
Shoutouts to Lain for actually coming out. This event would have been a lot less hype if you weren't here.
Shoutouts to Ori_bro for getting last place in PM Singles
Shoutouts to Ori, Apasher, Zinoto, and Rog for helping me run this tournament as well as it could have been.
Extra shoutouts to Apasher for streaming! And rog for all of his help with it
Shoutouts to JWinks coming out again, always a pleasure.
Shoutouts to East Michigan striking back against the west michigan that wasn't there.
Shoutouts to the amazing venue that will sadly be the last time we can use it. I'm working on procuring another venue for the next PWN Series.
Special shoutouts to all of the new players that came out for this event or are continuing to come out to events like these. You guys are all great and I hope to get to know a lot of you on a more personal level. Don't stop trying!
Shoutouts to GETTING OUT AT 11? IS THIS MICHIGAN?

Love you all. ****ing fantastic tournament.

Last edited:

Pizzaman

Smash Cadet
Great tournament! I've been on a slight hiatus recently so it was really great to come to this one. Well done.

-FacebookDominic

Last edited:

JakieWinks

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts to Napkin for the friendlies, tips, and being an awesome doubles partner.
Shoutouts to Zack, Ori, Apasher, Zinoto, and Rog for organizing this wonderful tourney.
Shoutouts to Nom for the early friendlies/pools and the great tips.
Shoutouts to the awesome friendlies I had with everyone throughout the day, 'twas fun!

Oh, and shoutouts to the LIFE CHANGING TURBO FALCON QUADS WITH NAPKIN ZACK AND NOM.

LOE1

Smash Lord
Time to do my shoutouts i suppose...

1. DA | LOE1 :wario: - Well i did what i set out to do i guess...
2. Tony the Tiger :diddy: - oh zinoto...i didnt feel good about this one at all. For pm it was a good set we had, twas fun. but for brawl...didnt like how i won. doesnt rly feel like a win. sorry if that samus ditto threw you off the rest of the time :/. Next time we'll play a legit set. Hope to play ya again soon man.
3. Lain :metaknight::popo::dedede:- Close sets in both PM and brawl, we played each other way too much lol.
4. Stewyian :popo::metaknight:- i dodged a bullet by not playing you, heh. but i aint coaching you anymore :|, fun teaming tho.
5. Ksev :snake:- beat ian plz :(. but it was fun seeing you again.
5. Nom :falco::metaknight:- nominate for pr? :denzel:
7. Ori_bro :olimar::popo:- 1st seed in pools, gets last in tourney. typical ori. thanks for driving us though :)
7. WTP :falco:- why does your sheik always get so close to beating me lmao.
9. Zyth :metaknight::dk2:- still a scrub in both games
9. Sup :rob:- WASSUP
9. Rog :metaknight:- didnt realize yo uplaced this well, good job!
9. Mobi :diddy:- phh, beating apasher in brawl, i see you.
13. DA | Apasher :dedede::metaknight:- what? you played srs brawl chars and didnt get mad? what is this i dont even
13. Basta :pikachu2:- fun set we had, hope i gave you good pika advice :p
13. DRDN :diddy:- thanks for bringing my controller back lol.
Had fun at this tourney, gonna miss the venue, it was rly cool :(. thanks to everyone that hosted and everyone that helped. be back next time :)

Nominate10

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-3932-8404
Oh man. This was a blast. I'm almost satisfied with how I played. I feel like I can feel myself getting better in both games, both how I play and my mindset. And I don't plan on stopping, so watch out ;)
This time I'll be doing my shoutouts right away, so I don't put it off and forget about them later.

LOE1: I feel lucky having not ran into you in either singles brackets today. Nice job taking first in PM.

Zinoto: I finally got to play you again.. I think the last (and first) time we played was last year at an AA event (Body City?). I hope we can play more in the future because I think I can learn a lot just by playing you. Diddy kong is a fun matchup.

Lain: Beaten by you in both games once again... I'm not sure why I didn't ban YS in PM though. I'll get ya soon enough, if you stick around.

Stewyian: good to see you back with a passion to play again. Can't say I'm looking forward to playing you in bracket though... I think ICs will be my toughest matchup for a long time.

Ori_bro: I really wish our set could've been streamed. So the whole world would see the gradual decline of the set. Falco v MK -> Falco v ICs -> MK v ICs, timeout match. Probably my favorite set of the day. Thanks for the ride as well.

Zyth: I'm gonna miss having you around man. Definitely not gonna miss fighting you though. Sheik is dumb.

Rog: Sad that you didn't beat anyone in PM. But oh well, maybe next time. Just ask me if you need more coaching.

DRDN: Good to see you again man.

Identity Crisis: Stick to ZSS next time :/ The best way to learn the matchup is to just play it.

Neil: Solid performance. You'll get even better once you get more tournament experience.

Shwickid: Green Hill Zone OP

JWinks: You've got a surprisingly good mindset for doubles for a player as new as yourself. Keep it up.

Zack: Great event as always. I always have a blast out here. I hope the new venue is as good as this one.

Apasher: Good stuff bringing a stream laptop. Tournaments are always better with a stream. (y)

Shoutouts to Youtube for teaching me MK v ICs basics
Shoutouts to West MI for not showing
Shoutouts to playing more on point in Brawl than I ever have in past events
Shoutouts to 2008 MK
Shoutouts to ending early
Shoutouts to my fraudulent Marth

Anti-Shoutouts to no crew battle. :(

NOM 2 STRONK

Last edited:

shwickid222

Smash Journeyman
All I said was that there was alot of brawl shotouts. Why am I being accused of a nazi?.

stewyian

Smash Ace
1. DA | LOE1 :wario: $50 - fraud
2. Tony the Tiger :diddy: $25 - fraud
3. Lain :metaknight::popo::dedede: $10 - we had 4 close ass games but i couldnt seal the deal in any of them, u out played me and ill get u again one day
5. Ksev :snake: - y u lose to me
5. Nom :falco::metaknight: - lol
7. Ori_bro :olimar::popo: - lol
7. WTP :falco: - thx for driving
9. Zyth :metaknight::dk2: - lol
9. Rog :metaknight:- thx for wendys trip
13. DA | Apasher :dedede::metaknight: - i forgot u played this game
13. Chalm - linkkkkkk
13. DRDN :diddy:-lol
17. David :ike:-dont know who u are

Last edited:

shwickid222

Smash Journeyman
Bro I will say this. Its the same with my ganon. I know neil and nom under estimated me. It almost costvthem the match. My ganon will win a tourney. So I'm not so worried. I can finally label my ganon as "shwicks" ganon. I play him completly different and I even made my own combo. Play marth and only marth till next tourney and watch how much better u will be. U will surprise yourself.

Respect bro.

NoLife

Smash Apprentice
Bro I will say this. Its the same with my ganon. I know neil and nom under estimated me. It almost costvthem the match. My ganon will win a tourney. So I'm not so worried. I can finally label my ganon as "shwicks" ganon. I play him completly different and I even made my own combo. Play marth and only marth till next tourney and watch how much better u will be. U will surprise yourself.

Respect bro.
agreed i got 2 targets in mind that arent too far out of reach.....nom and identity crisis....once i beat them i move on to bigger targets...like zinoto and loe1.....then who knows who i go for after....dont no how long it will take but im gonna try for it

Nominate10

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-3932-8404
I respect the goal. But Ivy v Marth is pretty gay, rofl. And shwickid, it wasn't underestimation, you've definitely proven yourself, so much as it was I just was not playing on point that set. I know it sounds like a john, but I really wasn't. I'll be sure to give you a tougher time next time we fight. :)

Last edited:

NoLife

Smash Apprentice
I respect the goal. But Ivy v Marth is pretty gay, rofl. And shwickid, it wasn't underestimation, you've definitely proven yourself, so much as it was I just was not playing on point that set. I know it sounds like a john, but I really wasn't. I'll be sure to give you a tougher time next time we fight. :)
who wins the matchup jw

NoLife

Smash Apprentice
Marth wins it. Nom agrees with me. Also, don't think getting a win on either of us will be easy. We don't sit around twiddling our thumbs between tournaments you know ;)
o i didnt say it was gonna b easy i said reasonable because i see both of u as better than me.....but not as good as someone like anther, i see u guys as better than me but not unbeatable if u get what im saying...... who knows mayb i am kicking ass one day in a tournament and u guys hav a off day...*crosses fingers

Last edited:

SoulPech

Smash Master
real talk: Nom for brawl PR next season unless Lain is making a comeback

wait....forgot about ***** too. Nvm.

RIP Nom for PR ;~;

Last edited:

Zinoto

Smash Lord
1. DA | LOE1 :wario: - You should have more faith in yourself. Being a top player is more than just being the best in your region, but most importantly you gotta believe yourself that you're a top player. You won man, keep it this way now.
2. Tony the Tiger :diddy: - I am now the sponsor for Frosted Flakes, #missionaccomplished
3. Lain :metaknight::popo::dedede:- Thanks for the teams in P:M, anytime you need a teammate hit me up :woman:
4. Stewyian :popo::metaknight:- The triangle has been broken, thank you :cool:
5. Ksev :snake:- Nate: Roll now! Me: kk. I don't understand it, but you are not afraid of anything I do lol. Keep that trait though your other matches.
5. Nom :falco::metaknight:- There's the metaknight lmao. Nice job this tourney, Nominate for PR.
7. Ori_bro :olimar::popo:- Orcah brah, gotta derust my brother.
7. WTP :falco:- It is time.....you know what you must do :sheik::sheik::sheik::sheik::sheik:
9. Zyth :metaknight::dk2:- Bthrow --> spike --> gg.
9. Sup :rob:- Nice seeing you again.
9. Rog :metaknight:- We should play next time, it's been a while since we played friendlies.
9. Mobi :diddy:- I knew I recognized you're playstyle lol. Nice seeing you again Grant :)
13. DA | Apasher :dedede::metaknight:- What you doing in these results?!?!?!! jk jk. Nice seeing you again and ggs in P:M.
13. Basta :pikachu2:- Fun doubles set :)
13. DRDN :diddy:- Samus dittos only. Pictochat. Next time. Be there.
Shoutouts to the Venue, may you rest in peace R.I.P
Shoutouts to LOE2 (aka Wendy's bitty)
Shoutouts to not ordering wings at Buffalo Wild Wings.
Shoutouts to Kat.
We out.

Top Bottom