• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The R.O.B. Community Photo Archive

Bees!

Smash Ace
I made this because I was bored! Also once I am able to obtain a ROB peripheral I will dress it up and post picks on here!

T0MMY

Smash Master
Me, and my R.O.B. <3<3<3

I later steampunk'd him. He now runs on water instead of standard batteries:

T0MMY

Smash Master
SEXY! (I mean the steampunk ROB)
Did you do all of that with Photoshop?

Also, lol steampunk ROB runs on "mizu". lol
Yes, I did that on photoshop. I was trying to make a design for a texture hack and came up with that. My computer doesn't quite want Brawlbox to work, so I don't know how long it'll take me to get that texture done now ([T T]

Bees!

Smash Ace

Me and my kitteh and my kerbeh! If I had a R.O.B. he most likely would have been in the picture.

Afrayail

Smash Ace

Sudai

Stuff here
I'm gonna get one when I get settled in Colorado. I'm also planning to commission a hood ornament in reverence of ROB. Gyro and all, of course.

ccst

Smash Ace
Switch FC
4825-3626-0014
I have all the parts! But not the R.O.B. himself... :(

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I figured this was worth posting here too:

MLG Columbus!

(From left to right)
SneakyTako, ChiboSempai, Silhouette, Mister Eric, t0mmy

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
^^^^^^^^
A R.O.B. main that's adorable?! Nu way!

The world's gotta be beepin with me!

Bees!

Smash Ace
Man! I guess one of the requirements for being a ROB main is looking **** good in pictures(sucks for me) All of you guys(and girl) are so photogenic!(Is jealous)

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Haha, Mad Ike cosplay there =D. I've actually done a small cosplay as ness once xD. My friend conor dressed up as Lucas.

I wanna do another cosplay at somepoint, If only a ROB cosplay were possible <3. But I'd kinda look too silly..

Sudai

Stuff here
I wanna do a ROB cosplay, but the costume would be huge cause I want the dimensions to be proportional.

Would be super easy to make though. Just need some big boxes and and spray paint. :O

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I've done a ROB cosplay before

There was a tourney on halloween weekend that had a side event where only people dressed up like brawl characters could enter, and you had to play as who you dressed up.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Haha, Mad Ike cosplay there =D. I've actually done a small cosplay as ness once xD. My friend conor dressed up as Lucas.

I wanna do another cosplay at somepoint, If only a ROB cosplay were possible <3. But I'd kinda look too silly..
haha cool, my brother and my cousin did ness and lucas with me, here:

of course a rob cosplay would be verging on impossible, i can guarantee NO-ONE has ever done one, i think to be able to do it you'd need to find a really skinny person, and you look like a healthy woman, so that ruins that TT_TT
although you could make him a little wider than usual and boobage could pass off as teh start of his arms...almost

Bees!

Smash Ace
of course a rob cosplay would be verging on impossible, i can guarantee NO-ONE has ever done one, i think to be able to do it you'd need to find a really skinny person, and you look like a healthy woman, so that ruins that TT_TT
although you could make him a little wider than usual and boobage could pass off as teh start of his arms...almost
Actually I am using construction supplies and such. For example Cement tubes(they look like big paper towel rolls.) can be used for the body. They are really thick and durable You can easily cut it in half and make it hinged. Also I am planning to make the base of ROB fold up on either side so I can fit through doors. If I can pull it off I will post pics in the photo thread.

T0MMY

Smash Master
LOL gee thanks Tommy, pretty adorable yourself ;D
If only I were gay/bi. :ohwell:

I hosted a Halloween party/gaming event (non-tournament) and did a costume contest. I really wanted to go as R.O.B., obviously, but didn't have the time/materials to do it right so I went as Falco, which was still cool and fun X^)

I have some pics on my blog:
http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=47201

My gf was Pokemon Trainer. The Pit costume was pretty amazing, the bow came apart into the two swords.

Top Bottom