• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the REAL back room braawl rule set

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.K.I.D

Smash Cadet
since the stickied rule set was quite obviously a prank on the community, i decided i would post up what the real back room actually agreed upon. this is what m2k and ally said so its legit and u better belive me when i say it.

basic rules

stock are taken off.

timer is set to 5 minutes.

the score display is turned on so u dont have to memerize ur kill counts and just look below to see it.

damage ratio is turned to 2.0 for better kills and it will be funnier and more fair to dodge the big hit slike a bowser fsmash u gotta play safe around them apples or u get punished hard.

items are set to none, but they are still set on very high so that stickers will come down ( (these play an important role later on)

after the 5 min time, the players will look at the stickers they aquired and they will get to cusamize there character accordinly. then you both enter a sub space game on 2 seperate wiis on very hard difficulty (if its on intense it gets to hard is unfair to all) whoever makes it further with the stickers they won wins that match and advances to the next round where it will repeat.

BONUS rules

sound effects are set to off. this is because some sound effects (like snakes C4) are underpwoered because u get the warning from his voice. so u dont get to hear that anymore.

KK slider is banned for being to distracting, if a tourny is set up on saturday, u gotta change the clock to make him go away.

you must flip a coin to start each match. if its heads, you play regular, if its tails you get to play in metal mode to make it more fair.

also u roll a six sided die, if its a 1, u add lighting melee, a 2 u add curry mode, a 3 u add giant mode, a 4 u add mini melee, a 5 makes both players play as lucas, and a 6 will DQ both players from the tourny (lets face it , only dice cheaters ever get to roll sixes and 666 is the devil number and we cant have devil worshipers here.)_

STAGE LIST!!!!!

Starter

FD
SV
BF

counter
75M
big blue
halberd
yoshis island
great bay
hyrule temple
poke floats and finnaly brinstar deapths gets to see action

so thats it for what the new rule set really is. you all got tricked by the back room to think that the abomination at the top of this forum was legit. its a fake and they tried to trick you and this is what m2k told me was legit, so if you dont beleive me, beleive m2k cuz hes legit!

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
Ignore it, Mike. Just walk away...

It's sad what people do when they don't get their way.

S.K.I.D

Smash Cadet
no, your just mad that this is what the real rule set is now. m2k and ally made it up and passed it on to me to post(they domnt like flame wars and there both trapped in paris or something)

so if mods lock this then it means they banned m2k from new tournies, which is jsut gay cuz they cant ban him for being too good when hes not thtat good cuz this rule set makes it fair for him and me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom