• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The real BOWSER CHALLENGE! (not really character specific)

Arash

Smash Lord
Has anybody of real renown tried it as Fox? I'd think with his shine alone he can try and keep the stage clear of all 3 bowsers at once. Spiking wouldn't be too easy with it, since getting back would be really tricky...
fox has a hard enough time against one bowser, why would two extra bowsers make it easier?

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Being a dsmash skank with Bowser won't give you the win since it's almost impossible to kill a Bowser with the dsmash unless they're over 200%. Also, if the fortress. I cannot stress that enough.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
I DO play PAL XD.

Diffs in PAL: Top 4 were toned down. Peach remains almost the exact same (only diff is her Parasol attack aniimation if it hits). More balancing stuff, bla, bla, who cares. Sheik was toned down. Rejoice.

liam2maps

Smash Rookie
Originally posted by FallenAngelII
I DO play PAL XD.

Diffs in PAL: Top 4 were toned down. Peach remains almost the exact same (only diff is her Parasol attack aniimation if it hits). More balancing stuff, bla, bla, who cares. Sheik was toned down. Rejoice.
Those seem like big differences though ;)

Rukazor

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Arash
fox has a hard enough time against one bowser, why would two extra bowsers make it easier?
Uhh, what? Fox, a hard time with bowser? You must play a pretty bad Fox... heh.

My friend used to play bowser quite a bit, and I've played fox a bit, and he doesn't stand a chance.

Arash

Smash Lord
the main thing in PAL from what i understand is that bowser is heavier, and when you're up against a triple bowser team, heaviness will make a huge difference.

also, bowser does indeed have a few tricks up his sleeve against fox (and to some extent falco)...

EDIT: rofl ken

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Originally posted by Rukazor
Uhh, what? Fox, a hard time with bowser? You must play a pretty bad Fox... heh.

My friend used to play bowser quite a bit, and I've played fox a bit, and he doesn't stand a chance.
your right, my fox must suck because i have a real hard time against Arash's bowser =_= Or maybe your friends bowser just sucks!!!

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
We Omaha guys tried it at our weekly smashfest tonight. It was pretty **** fun. I got the record by far and away at 9 KO's with Marth lol...I must say though we are all awful with Bowser and never use him. 2 of my KO's were by their SD's. We had someone else get 7 and a couple others get 5.

I tried Ganon first and had a really hard time because when they all use the fire move, Ganon has a really hard time escaping...

Big Burn

Smash Lord
yeah this challenge was really fun... even though like FaceLoran said we did suck pretty bad with bowser..... but we started to get a hang of him towards then......btw i have a question as to what character everyone thinks is the best to use in this challenge?

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
yeah this challenge was really fun... even though like FaceLoran said we did suck pretty bad with bowser..... but we started to get a hang of him towards then......btw i have a question as to what character everyone thinks is the best to use in this challenge?
pichu
hands down, best bowser killer out there

TechMage299

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TechMage299
3DS FC
3497-1921-5527
A Rookie tried the challenge on Ken's livestream, got 3 KO's and 3 SD's, so I think that's new record. If not, someone correct me.

TechMage299

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TechMage299
3DS FC
3497-1921-5527
Don't worry I'm pretty bad at multiplayer player battle because my friends know I'm the best out of all of them, so they team up on me, I can relate to the Bowser Challenge in that way.

Top Bottom