• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The REAL Official Kansas Brawl Power Rankings (UPDATED DECEMBER 1 2011)

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Loll. Ratman is gonne be in the top 10 for freaking ever just because he's so inactive. Lolll.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Fat chance. The farthest he's ever gone to compete in a tournament is Lawrence, for Gigabrawl. The little boy wonder showed us his moves way back then. Now he's into Tekken.

Clel

Smash Journeyman
LOL just thinking, now that I did good for a change whoever I decide to get wrecked by the next tourney will get POINTS REWARD!!!!

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Double Post of Importance

The OP has been updated.

Sometime in the near future, I may, for my own amusement and perhaps yours as well, post a line graph showing the progress in points.

Trent

Smash Champion
Not that I'm a part of KS or anything, but I think you guys should have points deducted for not attending 2 or 3 tournaments in a row. Not to pick on Ratman or anything, but imagine if Holms or MJG didn't go to the next 4 tournaments that were ranked; Their high scores would just remain high, when it's hard enough to keep the high scores consistently.

I dunno, just a thought. Not going to tournaments with a very high score pretty much favors you more then attending, since you need to beat almost everyone to keep that score.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Not that I'm a part of KS or anything, but I think you guys should have points deducted for not attending 2 or 3 tournaments in a row. Not to pick on Ratman or anything, but imagine if Holms or MJG didn't go to the next 4 tournaments that were ranked; Their high scores would just remain high, when it's hard enough to keep the high scores consistently.

I dunno, just a thought. Not going to tournaments with a very high score pretty much favors you more then attending, since you need to beat almost everyone to keep that score.
Everyone else just needs to step up their game.

EDIT: Just saw the new rankings. Holy ****. lol

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000

Just think of these inactive players as placeholders, or goals to surpass. I believe they're there for a purpose. But, I will gray out inactive players if they don't attend tournaments. They will remain where they are, but they won't be "formally ranked," if you get what I mean.

Also, what Affinity says is true: "step up yo' gamez," if you don't want to be outranked by an inactive player.

Holms

Smash Ace
wtf why is a wolf player #1 in kansas. A WOLF player.
Hell, why is there a wolf in the top ten?
Why is there a wolf in the freaking power rankings?

Geez, Kansas. Get wrecked.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
You guys are ridiculous. Why are you trash-talking each other when you're from the same state? Does not compute.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Ah, don't worry. You'll still retain your points, even though you might go inactive.

I just realized something. UNK3 will be a HUGE tournament... >_> updating the power rankings will take some time...

:148:

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I'll try to have an update at the start of the next decade. It'll look cooler if I did that. :p (I haven't neglected this; I've been busy with other stuff.)

Top Bottom