• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the real tier list

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.K.I.D

Smash Cadet
ive saw the tier list on this cite and it lookd pretty bad. i was playing standard games against the cpus and i soon realized that they werent sizing up as they should of been. i can beat the diddy computer easily but the mario one tests my limits. today i present the real tear list (a work in progress):

This tier list was compiled after running a simulation of a tournament bracket. Each character on the character select screen was given a place in the bracket as a level nine computer. The double-elimination style bracket was seeded based on the Brawl Back Room's current version of the tier list. Despite not being perfect, it allowed us to get a good overview of what the final list will look like. Remember that this is a work in progress, and the simulation is to be ran 1,000 times and averaged to discover the final, true tier list.

Round 1 of 1,000

1: Pikachu
2: Zelda/Sheik
3: Mario
4: Fox
5: Olimar
5: Meta Knight
7: Falco
7: Luigi
9: Pokemon Trainer
9: Lucario
9: Kirby
9: Sonic
13: Mr. Game & Watch
13: Donkey Kong
13: Wolf
13: R.O.B.
17: Peach
17: Ike
17: Ice Climbers
17: Snake
17: Jigglypuff
17: Marth
17: Yoshi
17: Pit
25: King Dedede
25: Samus
25: Ness
25: Random
25: Toon Link
25: Captain Falcon
25: Wario
25: Lucas
33: Diddy Kong
33: Link
33: Ganondorf
33: Bowser

as you can see this is quite different. im proud of my result but ill need help to run through the enitere thing. pm me if you want and run a bracket and ill add it to database.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Tbh, I think this would be more suitable to be posted in Brawl 1-Player Mode, since it is completely based off computers. Computers don't and shouldn't have any form of comparison with real players :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom