• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rebirth of OTL: First Smash for 3DS 16 Man Online Tournament! (CLOSED: CONGRATS JERM!)

ToadsterOven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ToadsterOven
3DS FC
3711-6996-2029
So we can face each other in the evening, but he is dq'd for now?
Yes. Again, I'm sorry in advance, but that's how the cookie crumbles as they say.

@ Thizzfface Thizzfface if SinCarax doesn't show within the next 15 minutes, im going to move you up to slyphoria (assuming HE'S still here)

@ LukeDuke LukeDuke if @ KAB1 KAB1 doesn't show either in the next 15 minutes, you will move on to face chance!

Last edited:

jonftl

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5370-0725-8432
Jerm! I face you! add me

Last edited:

Slyphoria

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SquidWithGlasses
3DS FC
4184-1884-8690
Yes. Again, I'm sorry in advance, but that's how the cookie crumbles as they say.

@ Thizzfface Thizzfface if SinCarax doesn't show within the next 15 minutes, im going to move you up to slyphoria (assuming HE'S still here)

@ LukeDuke LukeDuke if @ KAB1 KAB1 doesn't show either in the next 15 minutes, you will move on to face chance!
I am. Just let me know when.

Last edited:

ToadsterOven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ToadsterOven
3DS FC
3711-6996-2029
I apologize in advance to anyone who's been on the short end of the stick so far during this tournament (i.e missing opponents). I also apologize for the shall we say "funky" brackets which had to be adjusted for the three initial no shows that failed to check in beforehand and then readjusted to accommodate player needs as we had two more no shows, someone who had to unfortunately attend to his job. (understandable but still annoying as I made it clear to set aside some time this weekend in Wednesday's PM) And now we seem to have two more combatants who just fell off the face of the earth for lack of a better description!

All that said, I'm having fun hosting and interacting with you guys :) Just a shame that some **** had to happen!

I am. Just let me know when.
Okay good! You and thizz start whenever you two are ready! :)

ToadsterOven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ToadsterOven
3DS FC
3711-6996-2029
Current standings

I have now fixed the brackets to accommodate the no shows and those who ditched the tournament altogether!

@ Jerm Jerm according to the brackets, your next opponent is @ LukeDuke LukeDuke you can go ahead and have a funsies match with TPM but know that it will not count

@ ADAPT Chance ADAPT Chance I sent you a pm letting you know of the change up to the brackets due to KAB1 (wii food trainer) not being MIA. :) Let's hope he doesn't stand you up

@ Slyphoria Slyphoria and @ Thizzfface Thizzfface I hope you two are doing your matches right now

Last edited:
Top Bottom