• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Renaissance of Xmash 4, Varberg, July 3-6th | Results in 1st post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Aldwyn im just wondering, who are u going to team with at RoS4? ^^; Seretur?

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Jeffzor if i manage to come i would like to MM u as well :) U can decide how much^^

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
I still have no idea of how we'll solve the Italian teams problem.. I could possibly team with all the italians, however I think we're going to arrange teams so that both are well balanced.

lexxil

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone still need housing in Stockholm before Ros 4?

IM me on Msn: Tin_-@hotmail.com
Hm I just need housing from the 2nd to the 3rd...

But one problem... Money... Will it cost me much from gotheborg (i will arrive there 2nd) to stockholm, to varberg?

I just planned 20€ from Gotheborg -> Varberg, Valberg -> Gotheborg...

but thank you very much though... finally someone who cares about :>

lexxil

Smash Apprentice
If you arrive in Gothenburg, going to Stockholm and back seems a bit troubly.(expensive)
Okay, havnt got the money then ... so i need housing in varberg / gotheborg or near to them... Sorry for spamming this and having high expactations ^^

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
How about Linkin Park all the way!
Jeffzor, do u want to MM my little brother too^^;
He's a noob Falcon player nihihihi :) 20 SEK.
Also, we would like some team MM's if possible :D

btw, 1,111 replies FTW!

Kone

Smash Master
So, what countries are entering international crews? Im guessing Sweden and Holland. Which I know will make it hard for the UK. Then who ? Norway (who are just a second rate sweden >_>) and Finland ?!? ( nobody even knows where that is!). Then who else ? france (they only got jd + makenshi the other five will be crap) and maybe italy and germany? though i heard there so **** they cant find 7 people ROFL.

UK easy top three imo

ivootjes(nr18)

Smash Lord
So, what countries are entering international crews? Im guessing Sweden and Holland. Which I know will make it hard for the UK. Then who ? Norway (who are just a second rate sweden >_>) and Finland ?!? ( nobody even knows where that is!). Then who else ? france (they only got jd + makenshi the other five will be crap) and maybe italy and germany? though i heard there so **** they cant find 7 people ROFL.

UK easy top three imo
Hmm, regionals is 7vs7?

Could be 10vs10 too, there are 6 countries with at least 7 players but those can play with 10 players too.

I think UK wouldn't do that good, getting 5th

1 Netherlands, it's time to retake our crown :chuckle: (since we got owned at jst5 -_-)
2 Sweden
3 France
4 Norway
5 UK
6 Finland

On a different subject
@Helios: Rens and me got the idea to have a barbecue at your place. Do you think that's ok? (do you even have one?) Off course we'll clean up your barbecue afterwards and we plan on using disposable plates, forks and knives so we don't have to do that much dishes. :p If one of the dutch that is coming by car is willing to drive us than we can buy hamburgers, sausages, bread and *yugh* vegetables (for amsah)

I asked around a little and some dutch like the idea. (and of course, because i don't want to pay this alone, everyone who likes to bbq with us has to pay some bbq fee)

Just tell me if you or your parents don't or do like this idea :)

Kone

Smash Master
Coimg from ivo whos crap lol

france and norway are ****

we have ten or more coming but in reality we will only play 7. the rest are still learning the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom