• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Renaissance of Xmash 4, Varberg, July 3-6th | Results in 1st post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox128

Smash Journeyman
Btw. I need a teammate xD

Ryuker or Calle W, if you're still free... 'd b nice =)

Also if someone reads this...
Serpit and me, we're arrivin at 13:00 at GSE... --> goin' straight to Varberg. Someone wanna meet up? ANSWER me FAST xD
We could also meet at Central Station... I think we've to go there by bus and then take the train, right?
And Helios/EK please PM me your phone numberz!

sPArKeN

Smash Apprentice
NHJ - Mewtwo vs. Ylink 50 sek.

Fuzzyness - Mewtwo ditto 50 sek.

Ijuka - Grrr... *Chicken Mo..fu!#$%... #!¤%..* ALLRIGHTY THEN!1!11!!1! - M2 vs. Br0ken 50 sek

Tonb3rry - Regular 50 sek MM.

NY1 WANNA LOOSE PENGZ IN TEAMS VS. ME AND SVAMPEN!11!1+1+1?!1+1?!

Slhoka

Smash Lord
JD just told me that the regionals began before the end of the singles. So neither the singles nor the doubles have complete results.
The only other things I know is that the French crew beat the Finnish one (JD removed the 14 last Finnish stocks XD), and that France is now playing Sweden.

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
Helios decided the singles tournament would end after teams and regional crews: right by now the losers bracket is over: Amsah won beating Armada 3-2 (REALLY REALLY FUC*ING close set, last match, last stock, 120% each);

Aldwyn, Helios and Amsah are still in play, Amsah in the LB waiting for an opponent to play LB finals.

4 Armada
5 Masamune
5 Faab
7 JD
7 Ek
9 Makenshi
9 Sparken
9 Jadde
9 Svampen
13 Yuna
13 Seretur
13 Nnja

not sure about the 9th and 13th places though.. they might be different.

Aldwyn out

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
ZOMG! Armada Fking rox!!
Go Aldwyn u can do this!
what happend to Ek? O.o

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Team finals are over and Ek & Helios won. Amsah, Aldwyn and Helios decided they don't feel like playing neither single finals nor regional crew finals during the night so both are gonna be played tomorrow while tonight we'll do the lottery thing.

Aldwyn out

Linkje

Smash Lord
gratz on third place helios.

What happened to ivo rens and utto :S ?

regionals was expected, with the best players of holland not there. (except Amsah, Faab, Ivo ,Utto and Rens)

EDIT: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMSAH KICK HIS WHITE *** HELL YEAH

Edit2 : lol I forgot choco

stelzig

Smash Lord
Great tournament guys. Too bad i couldn't stay there for the finals (Almost missed the ferry because i overslept so i did dissapear very suddenly, yeah :p), but i hope to see those on video at least :)

I did get smashed badly most of the time, but it was fun. It was clear to me that my right thumb is way too slow for this kind of play (as of now) and not nearly as "trained" as my left thumb is from playing mariokart (which i did get to race against zgetto in and get my revenge after getting smashed =])

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom