• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Request Thread: Request anything here!

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
I was saying that the vertex is most likely not possible. Honestly, kids these days don't read a durn thing. =P

Just a misunderstandin' there, sorry.

dnkaj

Smash Rookie
uryuu

can someone import uryuu ishida from bleach using fox cause i think blaster can be a quincy shot, fox illusion can be hirenkyaku, fire fox charging can be licht regen but is it possible to vertex fire fox to be blue and face outwards in front of uryuu using relection and his bow ginrei kojuku and the final smash can be final quincy form and light arrow from zelda can be final quincy shot

dpgthirteen

Smash Apprentice
am not asking for help here but could some one perfect this Masked man i was working on?

Here is what the original looks like

Now this is what mine looks like ( I did not make the vertex edit)

I did not create a thing i just swap textures onto a the Poo model made by Pik in Brawlvault

Here is the download to the files http://www.mediafire.com/?zkyzyymnkmt
Its the eyes i need help in

dnkaj

Smash Rookie
can u import psa uryuu ishida from bleach using fox or link or pit i suggest using fox but just

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
I have two texture hack requests:

1. I know there is already a Light Suit Samus, but would it be possible to make it look more like the one from MP2, perhaps vertexed if possible?

http://www.freewebs.com/twilighthunter/light suit.jpg

2. Could someone perhaps make a Samus texture hack to look like Rundas from MP3? I am guessing vertexed would make her look most like Rundas?

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/6828/335590-rundas0_super.jpg

Thanks

Anyone up to attempt this?

Moonshine_Graffiti

Smash Rookie
Oh I'm sorry... too soon? I should have known better than to joke around about Jesus; after all, he only died 2000 years ago (if he even existed, that is).

Seriously man, lighten up. And learn the proper spelling and definition of "bigot."
Lighten up? You sir, are a bigot (happy?), as someone hostile or intolerant to beliefs contrary to their own. Why else would you make fun of an important spiritual figure to thousands of people like myslef? Pretty much because it's the "ultimate sacrilege"? If this forum was "Atheists Brawl Hacks" I wouldn't give two ****s. Since it's not, why don't you make the texture yourself, or PM someone you think has equally less regard for people's values.

If you don't want jokes about Jesus you shouldn't be on the net.
Why, because the net's only used by *******s and people without a real sense of humor?:psycho:

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
@Moonshine_Graffiti/DLA: I strongly suggest you guys take this to VM/PM's.

frogpony

Smash Rookie
yeah this definitely isn't the place for religious arguments, or any kind for that matter.

anyways, just thought I'd repost my request...

I have what i think is a simple psa request.
I'd like someone to take the current brawl+ Zelda/sheik and remove their down B (transform).
Just replacing it with her regular B would be enough although if you could give a whole new move (or make it regular B while crouching) that'd be great!
Thanks in advance.

MarioMitch2591

Smash Rookie
Hey can anyone make a character for me??

I was wondering if you could make me a texture for me. It's just that I would perfer it's just one character.

I would like the character to be Mario with the hat having two Ms instead of one and on the
overalls I would need MM2591.The gloves would need to have MM with a red star on them too.

With the clothes I would need the overalls to be black and I would like the clothes to be blue. The words would stay red on the overalls and hat. The hat would need to be black but the words on the hat would need to be black with the white background. The gloves are going to be black with the words being blue.

I would like you to take all the time you want to make the textured character so could anyone please make me the texture I request??

Thanks in advance if any of you make me the texture.

dnkaj

Smash Rookie
orihime

can somone try to import orhime from one of the bleach games and use zelda

dnkaj

Smash Rookie
someone should make orihime from bleach use zelda
dins fire-koten zanshun>b
nayru's love-saten kesshun-vertex it to make it to a triangle-orange infront of her
b hold it and it becomes bigger

br3compactor

Smash Ace
REPOST:

Can anyone do a Vertex Edit to make a "Ritchie's Sparky" texture for Pikachu? All that's needed is a little hair.

Leo Kitsune

Smash Apprentice
I'm sure someone has suggested it, but... How about a Crono moveset for either Ike or Marth? Ike would probably be better since his animations won't require that much tweaking to get some Crono-esque animations. Plus, Ike has a Crono texture.

Honestly I'm surprised I haven't seen one yet.
Reposting FOR GREAT- you get the picture.

DarkChris126

Smash Journeyman
i have 2 requests.

can you try to make a dark samus but like vertex it a little so you can make the visor actually like look like dark samus. look if you can, can you try to make dark samus like this http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/1...amus_large.png from metroid prime 2 echoes. i also wanna know if its possible to vertex hack the arm cannon so maybe someone can make it look like dark samus's arm cannon. also can soneone here make a magmoor caverns, or a phendrana drifts, or phazon mines stage. i just really want a metroid stage form metroid prime.

fritzscoot

Smash Cadet
Here is a request I have... it may already be on here it but search results come up with too many arbitrary posts.

I'd like a Wario texture where he looks like Wario Man. I tried just putting the FitWarioMan00.pcs and pac on a FitWario00.pcs/pac but that just freezes the game. I feel like someone had to of already done this texture since it's basically done for you.

Thanks for the help in advance!

MiracleRaf

Smash Rookie
Could someone please fulfill my uncomfortable requests? If they're impossible and/or laughable, then disregard them. I need them by the year 2073.

1. Make a Neo-Gotham Batman Texture Hack for Captain Falcon, Charizard, or Snake (See: Batman Beyond)

2. Nude, topless, or bottomless Peach, minus Crown

3. Gastly Kirby, minus limbs

Thanks in advance

fritzscoot

Smash Cadet
Could someone please fulfill my uncomfortable requests? If they're impossible and/or laughable, then disregard them. I need them by the year 2073.

1. Make a Neo-Gotham Batman Texture Hack for Captain Falcon, Charizard, or Snake (See: Batman Beyond)

2. Nude, topless, or bottomless Peach, minus Crown

3. Gastly Kirby, minus limbs

Thanks in advance
You can find number 2 and 3 here (maybe number 1 idk):
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php

br3compactor

Smash Ace
REPOST:

Can anyone do a Vertex Edit to make a "Ritchie's Sparky" texture for Pikachu? All that's needed is a little hair.

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
I've got one, my gamer tag is "Brown Link", cuz I'm Indian and I main Toon Link.
Now, what I really want is an Indian Toon Link!
Basically, a Toon Link with black hair and mocha colored skin, everything else the same.
Would that be possible please?

dpgthirteen

Smash Apprentice
am not asking for help here but could some one perfect this Masked man i was working on?

I did not create a thing i just swap textures onto a the Poo model made by Pik in Brawlvault

highfive

Smash Lord
I've got one, my gamer tag is "Brown Link", cuz I'm Indian and I main Toon Link.
Now, what I really want is an Indian Toon Link!
Basically, a Toon Link with black hair and mocha colored skin, everything else the same.
Would that be possible please?
I'm on this faster than a fat kid on a chocolate bar.

highfive

Smash Lord
Also, this thread needs people who will offer to do all this for other people. These people need mad H@)(0R Skills and a form to fill out.

RandomTBush

Smash Ace

*image*

*image*

Ah, that's the Masked Man that I helped Dhragen out with. The reason it doesn't look right is because I modified the UV mapping for it.

Open up the model in a hex editor and copy the UV mapping values for #1 and #2 (I think those were the ones) from the original to the modified one.

Try it out for yourself. If you can't get it working for whatever reason, I'll work on it tomorrow. I'm busy working on other things at the moment.

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
I'm on this faster than a fat kid on a chocolate bar.
He just made my day too!
Wish there were more nice people like him. I didn't in a million years think someone would offer to do this for me.
btw highfive, I sent you a reply to your private message, but if its possible please e-mail me a jpg of the texture as well, nahor88@hotmail.com

dpgthirteen

Smash Apprentice
Ah, that's the Masked Man that I helped Dhragen out with. The reason it doesn't look right is because I modified the UV mapping for it.

Open up the model in a hex editor and copy the UV mapping values for #1 and #2 (I think those were the ones) from the original to the modified one.

Try it out for yourself. If you can't get it working for whatever reason, I'll work on it tomorrow. I'm busy working on other things at the moment.
Thanks man i will try it out now
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: I tried and it still did not work i do not know if it was the number you gave me or i am not good at hexing

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
Thanks man i will try it out now
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: I tried and it still did not work i do not know if it was the number you gave me or i am not good at hexing
I'll go merge the UV edits with the model edit tomorrow, m'kay?

Top Bottom