• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Request Thread: Request anything here!

Placebo Effect

Smash Apprentice
I checked around and I haven't been able to find a Flapjack (from the Marvalous Misadventures of Flapjack) hack for Toon Link, that would be cool if someone made one of him though lol. I really like the show and it would be perfect over Toon Link lol.
Especially if he had the wooden sword from the show and perhaps a candy (peppermint?) shield too. :3

Another one is (a buddy of mine thought of this one) Stephen Hawking over R.O.B..
Not too sure about how the arms would work but I think that maybe they could be parts of his computer or something? I dunno lol. x.x

Also, I wasn't sure if this was possible or not but could anyone edit effect textures yet? Like changing the cartoony hit effect to blood or something instead? I've looked in the game files and have found them but I'm not good enough to change anything like that.
I'd also like that (and I'm sure many others would as well) and the death effect (the colored sparklies and whatnot) changed to a mushroom cloud.

Hopefully somebody finds an idea or two of mine worth some time, thank you. :D

batistabus

Smash Journeyman
I'm just looking for one texture. I assume it wouldn't be that hard to make, and if it already exists (or it wouldn't take that long to figure out how to make...I have no texture hacking experience), please point me in the right direction.

Sonic (and the Secret Rings)

Exactly the same as the default costume besides a flame over his heart and a ring.

Napos

Smash Ace
requesting help with codes and the CSS hacks. I put everything in the correct folder and the codes in the codes folder... but the codes do not come up in the cheat manager? Anyone want to help?

Douhneill

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Douhneill
This might be the wrong place to ask, but I have a couple questions

1) Is there a tutorial somewhere for how to edit a stage? Like, I want to make a beat mesa stage but I have no idea how to go about making the model or how to place it in a stage after making it in the first place.

2) Anyone have any Homestuck-related hacks already done? I have no idea where to look for people's creations.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Would someone be able to make me a texture for Ike that makes him look like Ganondorf with a Sword? I'd like it to just be a texture, so it'll be fine for tournament use. Making him look like Melee Ganondorf would probably work best.

TKD

Smash Lord
This may be kind of a drag to do but it'd be crazy to make a Kirby hack with the best traits of everyone combined. I choose Kirby because he has the best size.

UpB: MK
DownB: Fox*
SideB: Falco*
B: MK*
Usmash: Fox*
Dsmash: Wolf
Fsmash: Pikachu
Grab: DDD
Pivot Grab: DDD
Dash Grab: Peach
Pummel: Wolf
Dthrow: Snake
Uthrow: Kirby*
Bthrow: Ness
Fthrow: Diddy
Jab: Link
Utilt: Squirtle
Dtilt: MK
Ftilt: Snake
Dash Attack: Ivysaur
Fair: MK
Dair: Falco
Nair: Ness
Uair: MK
Bair: Wolf
Spotdodge: Link/TL/Pika/Falco/Yoshi
Roll forward: MK
Roll backward: Lucario
Short hop: MK
Airdodge: MK
Fastfall: Fox
Dash block: Sheik
Airjump: MK
Walk: MK
Crouch: Kirby
Crawl: Snake (unless there's a faster crawl)
Dash: Sonic
Drift: Wario
Glide: Pit
Glide attack: MK
Size: Kirby
Weight: DDD
Grab break: Donkey
Grab release: Bowser
Jumpsquat: Kirby (there are lots of 5 framers, they're all the same)

It used to have Olimar's downb,sideb,b,usmash,uthrow but I replaced them for non-Pikmin moves in exchange for even more monstrous air capabilities than it already had (tornado,shine,phantasm).
All the moves have a reason and are extremely broken, except Kirby's uthrow (which can kill though), and Diddy's fthrow (which can kill...Olimar).
Marth fair vs MK fair was a very tough call. MK fair hits Oli's whistle easily, though.

This'd be super fun for friendly matches.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
TKD, limitations make that pretty much impossible for a lot of moves.

My only requests involve a classic Wolf texture:

Pretty much gives him this outfit:

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090616180749/starfox/images/9/9b/Ships30.jpg

(Similar to Fox but darker colours... maybe like Melee Fox red but a bit darker?)

And give him that face:

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/_...ar_Fox_3D_Wolf.png/180px-Star_Fox_3D_Wolf.png

And of course, I want Guy Cecil (On Marth), but Raphael Robo already made that request.

The only pet peeve I have is when bones are altered since I use Project M.

Anyways, if anyone takes my Wolf request, or the Guy request, It will make you my hero :p.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
I would like to request 3 Terminator skins for Snake
the 1st one would just be classic Terminator 2 skin, the leather jacket and what not.
the 2nd one would be the naked terminator (reference to when he traveled through time) with exception to some shorts/boxers for the sake of censorship.
last one would be a metal terminator skin.

xLelouchex

Smash Rookie
hey could someone make me a slender man texture for dedede. he is really the only character i don't have textures for. i think it would call for quite a few vertex manipulations but yeah. thank you

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Hey, I found a super awesome Iron Man texture for Samus, and was wonderinf if anyone had a texture of iron Man without his suit for ZSS? Because after I use the final smash of Iron man he turns into ZSS>.> I thought it'd be cool if he just turned into himself without the suit lol.

Also I saw a texture of a Kingdom Haerts final smash for pit... I can't find it anywhere! Anyone know where I can find it because I have Xion as pit.... thanks. :D

Smash Rookie
I'd like a simple yet neat texture of Link with a decent quality beard. That's all.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
White Mage Zedla

Hey, for those of you who are skilled in texture and move set hacking, could you make me a White Mage Zelda please? :o

So basicaly I don't want it to desync wifi, so all you have to do is texture the move set. It would be awesome if you could get the Up+B to look like cure (This ones easy lol), side+B to look like a ball of Holy. and down+B to maybe a white color with a tiny hint of blue. It would also be nice if you could get all her "glitter" attacks to have a holy color to them (EX: up tilt being a white glow around hand, side smash white glow in front of hand)

As for the Character texture, you can use this for the base of the coat. http://www.mediafire.com/?d4tmvv37h4dyl1v

I would love to keep the hood on, but with a face that has brown hair and brown eyes, that looks like a guy lol. (see my avatar...)

oh and if it's possible... do you think you could make a Holy final smash? Like a light beam that appears around where your standing or something. That would be awesome ^-^

I would do this myself, but I have no Idea how to edit the fireball or glitter attacks, and I attempted to texture the character but it ended up being so deformed and weird looking D:

[COLLAPSE="Reference Pictures (please look)"]Holy Final Smash Example:

Cure (You can just texture the "ribbon" in the upB to a light green I guess)

This is a perfect example of how I want sideB to look like :D (except maybe more white to match the final smash pic I gave above)

I want DownB to keep the same animation (to avoid wifi desync) but with these colors in it:

And, If it's possible, to have like a hexagon texture to it, like this:
[/COLLAPSE]

Thanks!

ThunderBird2678

Smash Apprentice
Would someone be able to make me a texture for Ike that makes him look like Ganondorf with a Sword? I'd like it to just be a texture, so it'll be fine for tournament use. Making him look like Melee Ganondorf would probably work best.
I might, if I can find any time.

Also, can someone help me vertex hack marth into Navarre (Fire emblem:Shadow Dragon).
Only the vertecies, I can do everything else myself and take pride in doing so. ^_^

:phone:

Richter Abend

Smash Apprentice
I would like to request a Cole MacGrath attack/animation hack over Snake. Cole is the main character from the video game series inFAMOUS, and has a wide range of electrical powers as well as a few fire and ice based abilities. I already have the entire moveset thought out and listed below:

*Note: Unless otherwise stated, all moves have electric hitboxes. I put the details of the move in parenthesis, and in brackets I describe the move or animation that best resembles that power and its animations. If that animation is unique, or else too difficult to compare, I'll write "Custom animation needed" or "custom animation preferred".

Aerial D: Thunder Drop (Same effect as ZSS or Sonic Aerial D, no horizontal movement, electric explosion, 12% damage, moderate knockback) [Snake's aerial down A animation; Custom animation preferred]

F tilt: Shockwave (Only 4% damage max, but moderate to high knockback) [Snake's F tilt, animation changed so that he throws both arms out]

F smash: GigaWatt Blades (Slash hitbox, 10% min, 16% maximum) [Snake's F smash for Beam Sword]

U smash: Shock Grenade (Same as B minus Gooey Bomb effect) [Snake's U tilt item throw; smoke contrails removed]

D smash: Ionic Drain (Same AoE and properties as Smart Bomb, fire hitbox, 8 - 14% damage, heals Cole up to 10% damage) [Needs custom animation]

B: Shock Grenades (F tilt adds Gooey Bomb effect, increased blast radius) [Same as Snake's default B]

Forward B: MegaWatt Hammer (Increase rate of fire but remove guiding ability, increased projectile traveling speed) [Snake's F tilt for his default B; change animation so that he thrusts his hand out instead of pulling out a missile launcher]

Up B: Ice Launch (Ice hitbox, 7 to 10% damage, mild knockback but as much air time as Sonic's Up B) [Sonic's Up B; same animation as Sonic, except with his arms straight and at his sides]
OR
Up B: Static Thrusters (Same effect and properties as Snake's Up B) [Needs custom animation]

Down B: Polarity Wall/Frost Shield (Same effects, visuals and animations as Lucas' down B) [Lucas' down B]

Dash tilt: Firebird Strike (fire hitbox, Falcon Punch effects, 2/3 Falcon Kick distance, 8 to 9% damage) [Ike's forward B; Custom animations preferred]

D Grab: Bioleech (10% damage, heals Cole 10% damage) [Same as Snake's D Grab; Custom animation preferred]

F Grab: Level 3 Melee Finisher (guts the opponent with a powerful punch, 9 to 10% damage) [Snake's first punch from his AAA combo, animation slowed slightly to resemble time-freeze effect from inFAMOUS 2 preferred]

U Grab: Level 4 Melee Finisher (Leaps up into the air, and slams back down with a Thunder Drop, 12% damage) [Snake's forward aerial A, but slower]

B Grab: Level 4 Melee Finisher (Slides underneath opponent, and forces away with a powerful blow. 10% damage) [Needs custom animation]

Final Smash: Lightning Storm (Summons 9 consecutive lightning bolts to strike a set distance away, 5 - 6% per bolt, stuns opponents, low knockback) [Needs custom animation]
OR
Ionic Vortex (Powerful vacuum effect, same traveling speed as Mario's FS, 40% damage, high knockback) [Needs custom animation]
OR
Shock Grenades/MegaWatt Hammer (Same as Snake's, but reloads by draining electricity from the chopper) [Reload needs custom animation with grenade launcher removed]

I know it sounds like a lot, but anything even remotely resembling Cole's powers and moveset from inFAMOUS would be fine by me.

This YouTube video shows all of Cole's combat-related powers as of inFAMOUS 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZkwH6zWIRU

odinNJ

Smash Lord
I would like to request a roy model over marth. if this is too hard then its fine, if it has been done before and i just cant find it, does anyone know of it?

I dont want a psa, just a model

ThunderBird2678

Smash Apprentice
I would like to request a roy model over marth. if this is too hard then its fine, if it has been done before and i just cant find it, does anyone know of it?

I dont want a psa, just a model
What I currently use is a roy model taken from Brawl Vault. It came as a PSA, but you have to rember that PSA does not modify the fitmarth00.pac but modifies the fitmarth.pac. You can use their model hack ( fitmarth00.pac) the same way you would use any, but don't put any of the other files into your SD card.

:phone:

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Hey, for those of you who are skilled in texture and move set hacking, could you make me a White Mage Zelda please? :o

So basicaly I don't want it to desync wifi, so all you have to do is texture the move set. It would be awesome if you could get the Up+B to look like cure (This ones easy lol), side+B to look like a ball of Holy. and down+B to maybe a white color with a tiny hint of blue. It would also be nice if you could get all her "glitter" attacks to have a holy color to them (EX: up tilt being a white glow around hand, side smash white glow in front of hand)

As for the Character texture, you can use this for the base of the coat. http://www.mediafire.com/?d4tmvv37h4dyl1v

I would love to keep the hood on, but with a face that has brown hair and brown eyes, that looks like a guy lol. (see my avatar...)

oh and if it's possible... do you think you could make a Holy final smash? Like a light beam that appears around where your standing or something. That would be awesome ^-^

I would do this myself, but I have no Idea how to edit the fireball or glitter attacks, and I attempted to texture the character but it ended up being so deformed and weird looking D:

[COLLAPSE="Reference Pictures (please look)"]Holy Final Smash Example:

Cure (You can just texture the "ribbon" in the upB to a light green I guess)

This is a perfect example of how I want sideB to look like :D (except maybe more white to match the final smash pic I gave above)

I want DownB to keep the same animation (to avoid wifi desync) but with these colors in it:

And, If it's possible, to have like a hexagon texture to it, like this:
[/COLLAPSE]

Thanks!
Reposting....

Seems like this thread is 90% requests and only 10% of them are made D:

odinNJ

Smash Lord
speaking of more requests, i would absolutley love if someone could give wolfs armor pinstripes like a suit. just saien

BNuge

Smash Rookie
Slifer over Olimar PSA

A Kitty Corp user named Daan posted a Slifer PSA over Olimar. It mostly works, but needs a lot of tweaking. It's primarily based on Rayquaza. They have a stickied thread that says to be detailed with requests so I kinda went overboard. I explained every move and followed it with my suggestions.

Here's a link to my original posts-
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45821.0

And here are the descriptions anyway. If you think something should be different, feel free to change it. I just want it to work-

The PSA that is up now seems to be loosely based on Rayquaza. All of the controls are explained based on a standard GCN control scheme. Here is the original PSA-
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24685

The link in the description is the correct one. There are three different versions in the folder. Fixed2 is the one I used.

Neutral A is odd. It does two different hits that sound like Olimar's Neutral A attacks, but only those first two shots work. If you try to do the third attack, then Slifer freezes. The two shots are just simple jabs with his head. Removing the third attack would work. So basically it would just be the two head jabs. If you want to add in a third head jab, that would be fine too.

Strong Side A tries to use Rayquaza's Dig (burrow underground, then fly out of the ground straight up), but it stops when Slifer's head reaches the ground. It can do damage, but it's probably better off if it gets replaced. Strong Side A could be the sideways dive/dash that Rayquaza usually uses near the beginning of the battle.

Strong Down A shows the animation from when Rayquaza leans back a bit then dives near the ground and rises back up. It does damage, but Slifer resets back to the spot where he started when the attack finishes. Kind of annoying. It would look a lot better if Slifer did something simple like a partial Rayquaza Tail Whip. Charizard's Side A may also work if you want to keep it simple.

Strong Up A shows the spinning animation from Rayquaza's Thunder attack, but the actual lightning bolt doesn't appear. Coming in contact with him does a good amount of damage though. This one should probably go since that animation is pretty overused in this hack. Some sort of upward attack involving his wings would probably look decent.

Midair Neutral A doesn't show any animation, but it does play the same sound as Olimar's Midair Neutral A and it does damage. I'd rather see him lash out with his hands. A basic punch would be ok, but you can make it more sophisticated if you want.

Midair Side A (in the direction he is facing) shows just a basic animation of him attacking with his head. It's does a decent amount of damage without being too strong. It can stay.

Midair Side A (in the direction he isn't facing) shows him just twist around once. It does a little damage, but it's probably better off if it gets replaced. An attack involving his wings would probably work pretty well here.

Midair Up A uses the Thunder spin, but also has him moving upwards at an angle (in the direction he is facing). It's not overpowered at all, but as I said earlier the Thunder spin seems a bit overused here. A simple upward jab with his head would be sufficient.

Midair Down A causes him to just drop straight down to the ground. It does damage to anyone who is under it in midair or anyone on the ground where it lands. That attack can stay, but it would probably look better if it showed the animation of Rayquaza diving towards the ground, then spinning around into his stance.

Side Smash does the animation from Rayquaza's Dragon Pulse attack. The only difference is that it fires a fully charged Super Scope attack instead of the Dragon Pulse. I like it. It can stay. It also works since Slifer's attack fired a blast that was the same color as the Super Scope ball.

Down Smash does that Tail Whip attack that Rayquaza uses, but the end of his tail is electrified (nice touch). Unfortunately it's a bit overpowered. One hit on a Squirtle with no damage was able to kill it. It wasn't nearly as strong when Squirtle was behind it instead of in front. That power would probably be ideal. It also gave Slifer 10% damage after it finished. Keep the attack, but make it a bit weaker.

Up Smash just resets his stance. There's no actual attack. I'd like to see him have his head snap back the way it does before Rayquaza fires Dragon Pulse. The snapping motion would launch a nearby enemy up above him, but not too strong. The secondary part of the attack would be a blue Super Scope blast that fires straight up. Ideally, the attack would knock an opponent above Slifer, then the blue Super Scope blast would hit them in midair. Normal color would work, but blue was the color of the second blast that Slifer used in the anime, so it would be nice to have that.

Ground Neutral B freezes the game. Midair Neutral B in the air fires on of the stars from the Star Rod. That needs to go. I was thinking and I'd like to have his Neutral B involve firing Cracker Launcher shots. They would just fire straight across. They can't be aimed and they don't arc.

Ground Side B fires two of the Star Rod stars from his head. Ground Side B works when it goes in the direction he is facing and when it goes in the direction he isn't facing (he just turns around). Regardless, I'd rather see the entire attack just get replaced with the Midair Side B.

Midair Side B in the direction he is facing causes him to do a fairly long rush of the side spinning attack (same as running, see below). It's strong, but not overpowered. If you use Midair Side B in the direction he isn't facing, the game freezes. I also found that if you try to use Midair Side B while falling down then it freezes the game. If you use it while he's rising up after a jump, then it's ok. The attack can definitely stay, but the glitches definitely need fixing. End result is that he does the dash whether he's on the ground or in the air and it will work regardless of which direction he is facing.

Ground Down B causes him to appear electrified, then he rises up and starts spinning the way Rayquaza does for his Thunder attack. He stays electrified while spinning, so the attack can do a decent amount of damage if it hits. I like it, but I'd like if it happened lower to the ground and had a slight pull to it. That way it would pull the opponents in and it could actually hit them.

Midair Down B is odd. If he's too high up it just shows the rainbow color from when Olimar blows his whistle. If the attack is still going on when he touches the ground, then he spends the remaining time spinning in the air. Otherwise, nothing happens. I'd like it if he just stopped where he was in midair and started spinning. After the attack is complete he can't jump anymore (like after most characters use their Up B).

I got a Final Smash. When I tried to use it, the game froze. I played another round to test other moves. The Kirby that I was fighting beat me to the Smash Ball. When it tried to use the Final Smash, the game froze. My Kirby doesn't have any moveset edits over it and I used a Kirby that didn't have a skin over it, so I'm pretty sure Slifer was the issue.

My idea for a Final Smash may be easy to set up or it may be difficult. I don't know enough about programming to know. The general idea is to have him start by flying up (like when Rayquaza flies up then dives straight down into the ground). Instead of diving, he flies down in the background, settles into his stance there, and just looks at the battle (instead of looking off to the side). While floating back there, have his thunder attack fire from random spots (when Rayquaza spins in a circle and a lightning bolt comes down) and have his little fiery explosions go off on random spots. Just make sure they fire often enough that it's not too easy to dodge, but not so much that it's ridiculous. When the attacks are done, have him fly up off screen, then dive back down onto the map. When he reaches the ground have him do one of his twisting motions to settle back into his stance.

Compatibility with other Final Smashes is also necessary. Basically I don't want him freezing when a Kirby gets a Final Smash or something like that.

When his shield is up (L or R), the shield is not shown, but he does have a little stance he goes into. The shield can break and he does have animation for being stunned. It could be cleaned up a bit. Like keep him in his normal stance while he's stumbling around stunned instead of him stretching out the way he does when he's frozen. He does shake his head when he comes out of the stunned state. Attacking can also bring him out. I double checked and the shield doesn't work. Squirtle's Neutral A was able to hit him while he was shielding. Side stepping is kinda odd. It just has him go back to his normal stance and shows the white immunity light. He doesn't move unless you release R.

Regarding his shield, I'd like it to be a bit nicer. The shield bubble should appear. Rather than going into the stretched out stance, he could curl up a bit when the shield comes up. Side steps would be little dashes to the side (like Charizard's side steps). The dodge where you press down on the control stick could be some simple motion. If you just want to stick with Charizard's dodge that's fine.

Grabbing (Z or R+A) doesn't work. Slifer does a sort of grabbing motion, but it doesn't actually grab the opponent. It also causes him to freeze the way he does when he does his third Neutral A attack. Attacking him breaks him out of the frozen state.

If he could grab with his hands and attack with his head, that would be ideal. If that doesn't look good, he can just grab with his mouth and attack by biting. Throwing forward or backward can just involve spinning (use the Tail Whip animation if you want). Throwing down can involve holding the opponent on the ground with Slifer's arms, then hitting them with his head. Throwing up can be as simple as holding them in his mouth and just tossing them up.

Jumping works, but there isn't really any animation for it. He just bounces up. He gets 20 midair jumps that also just show him bouncing up. It would be nice if he flapped his wings while jumping. It would also look better if he was in some sort of a flight stance rather than his normal stance. I'd also like it if he could glide. Gliding at Pit's speed would be a lot better than Charizard's gliding speed if that's possible.

Up Taunt is kinda funny. The animation is like Rayquaza's Dragon Pulse animation without any actual attack. It doesn't do any damage, but it does push an opponent away when he reaches the part where he would fire the Dragon Pulse. It's like an stronger version of Squirtle's Water Gun. The range for it is average, so it can stay.

Side Taunt is nothing special. It's just the head jerk when he uses the explosive fire attack. Down Taunt is pretty boring too. It's just Rayquaza's Tail Whip except it does no damage.

One of the taunts could have him go into a stance where he spreads his wings and roars. While he roars, he also heals himself. He is an Egyptian God, so it's not unreasonable for him to be able to heal himself.

I can't really think of another taunt. If you want, you could have it run the animation for Rayquaza dying, then have him get back up.

If he is knocked down, pressing A causes him to jab his head twice (once in front, then once behind), then settle into his stance. Pushing the control stick in the direction he is facing causes him to roll forward before settling into his stance. Pushing the control stick in the direction he isn't facing causes him to spin backwards (he doesn't actually move). Pushing the control stick up just has him move into his stance. All of those movements work, but it would be nice if the way he laid on the ground looked a bit nicer. He kind of stretches out at an odd angle, so it looks dumb.

Grabbing the edge works, but looks incredibly stupid. He stretches out straight across and just floats there. Moving the control stick in the direction he is facing causes his arms to wiggle around a bit, then he just moves up and goes into his stance. Pushing the control stick in the direction he isn't facing causes him to just let go and move away from the edge (like every other character in the game). Pressing X while he is holding on causes him to do a little front flip as he jumps up. Pressing A while holding on causes him to do a front flip followed by a smack from his head, then he goes into his stance. Pressing R while holding on causes him to do a brief front flip before settling into his stance. All of the recovery things work, but holding the edge looks way too stupid. Having him hold on by his arms would look good, but floating horizontally doesn't work.

When walking or running, it shows the animation from when Rayquaza does the attack where he flies side to side while spinning (any time I say running, I'm referring to this flying motion). The only difference is that Slifer doesn't do damage while running. I also ran into an issue where it would show him running, but when he stopped he just appeared back at the spot where he had original been standing before he started running. It's as if it only showed the running animation while the character didn't move. If you flick the control stick to cause him to dash, he moves during the initial dash, but the running after that is just meaningless animation. The marker for him (player name with arrow over character) stays at the spot where he was standing instead of following the animation. The running animation is great. Just make it so that he is actually moving when it shows the animation.

As spawning goes, it would be nice if he didn't just appear with Olimar's rocket in the background. If his tablet appeared and he came out of it that would be epic. Second best would be to have Yugi make an appearance and play the Slifer card on his duel disk. Third best could be similar to the tablet spawn except use his regular card. This link goes to a page with a few pictures of the card. The original version is the one where he isn't attacking.
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Gallery:Slifer_the_Sky_Dragon

There is also a minor graphical issue. Right near where Slifer's claws meet his body, there's a gap where he bends. It just looks bad and it's somewhat noticeable. It would be nice if someone could eventually fix it, but the programming is the priority here.

I think I covered everything. If I missed something, just let me know. This is just my outline. If you want to make your own alterations, that's perfectly fine. I just want it to work and look nice. Again, this is the original-
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24685

The link in the description is the correct one. There are three different versions in the folder. Fixed2 is the one I used.

skinnypuppy0000

Smash Rookie
i would like to request some characters i havent seen anywhere but i think need to be in brawl! these are mostly from old games i used to play back in the day lol (im not asking for movesets or anything like that just the texture)

BOMBERMAN 64 Villains - heres some pics of all the villains id like to request :

Sirius - http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_4MUf6T4Vz...Zb-OyR-U/s320/bomberman-sirius-papercraft.jpg

http://images.wikia.com/bomberman/images/1/18/Sirius.png

Altair - http://images.wikia.com/bomberman/images/a/ae/Altair.PNG

Orion - http://images.wikia.com/bomberman/images/8/82/ORION.png

Regulus - http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/_.../6/66/Regulus_scan.png/185px-Regulus_scan.png

Artemis - http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101106142220/bomberman/images/6/6b/ARTEMIS.PNG

Group Pic - http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj5vujiI3c1qb8uuw.jpg

BOMBERMAN 64 PART 2 Villains :

Bulzeeb (regulas) - http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110222034958/bomberman/images/7/7b/Bulzeeb3.png

Rukifellth - http://images.wikia.com/bomberman/images/1/13/Rukifellth.png

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110720075504/bomberman/images/f/f0/Rukifellth_3.png

Behemos - http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110222040746/bomberman/images/9/95/Behemos_render.png

Ashtarth - http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110222040831/bomberman/images/4/45/Ashtarth_render.png

Zhael - http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110222040911/bomberman/images/8/83/Zhael_render.png

Molok - http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110222040949/bomberman/images/9/99/Molok_render.png

Zoniha - http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110222041025/bomberman/images/e/e9/Zoniha_(2).png

Baelfael - http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110222040447/bomberman/images/c/c0/Render.png

Avatars for them - http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/_...berman/images/a/af/Astral_Knights_Avatars.png

BOMBERMAN WORLD :

Villains - http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110219080428/bomberman/images/5/54/Earth_Bomber.png

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110219080516/bomberman/images/7/77/Water_Bomber.png

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110722104749/bomberman/images/f/ff/27.png

MAX (FROM BOMBERMAN) :

http://images.wikia.com/bomberman/images/2/2e/MAX.png

http://document.nintendo-difference.com/2578/artworks/2.jpg

Costumes - http://document.nintendo-difference.com/2578/artworks/2.jpg

RAZIEL (SOUL REAVER) :

http://nosgoth.net/Defiance/images/LoKDefiance_RazielRender1.jpg

http://utenti.quipo.it/imperatore85/sfondi/sfondi raziel 6.jpg

ClAYFIGHTER :

Any or all characters - http://www.utau-inu.com/blog/pics/clayfighter2.jpg

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/170/8/7/clay_fighter_wallpaper_by_cepillo16-d3li2ze.jpg

http://images.wikia.com/clayfighter/images/f/ff/ClayFighter_63-3RD_Montage.jpg

KILLER INSTINCT :

Any or all characters (i saw a fulgore texture once but cant find it now) - http://www.lionking.org/~moogle/Files/Wall/kiwall.jpg

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/gm/ki-xtra.jpg

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/11900000/KI-2-killer-instinct-11937873-1280-1024.jpg

huntington1998

Smash Rookie
I have seen several texture hacks for Peach that make her look almost exactly like Rosalina, but I would like playing as Rosalina more if she had a different moveset than Peach. Could anybody help me with this?

huntington1998

Smash Rookie
Zelda help

I found a video of a Youtube user looking up Peach's skirt a few days back. I started trying to look up Zelda's skirt later that day, but I found she has shorts covering her panties. Is there any way for someone to hack the game so she takes her shorts off?

Top Bottom