• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rescue for PAL-smashers - Freeloader for Wii! *Bad news folks*

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
I've played Brawl. :D

I played it for a good 2-3 hours. So far I've noticed little lag, loading times aren't bad at all, and I've quickly gotten used to playing it. I'm sure it's partly to do with the hype, but I absolutely loved every moment of it, and now my friend's taken it back to his house, so I'm craving another game :laugh: I'll just wait till tomorrow.

I didn't find tripping that common, and in some cases it actually helps. I guess it's just luck. Smash Balls are common, but they're fun as hell. Balancing is amazing IMO, I played a lot with Ness, Ike and ZSS, all of which are awesome fun to play as, and it's great that Ness has been buffed. I also played Yoshi... he's not as bad as people say he is, but he could be better :p

I'm actually almost completely used to it now, and I don't think I'll be going back to Melee.

DVD Smith

Smash Journeyman
**** - the Freeloaders didn't arrive today. The guy in the shop phoned the courier to find out why, and apparently it's due to the storms in southern England. So I just played the in-store Brawl for a couple hours. I'm 99% sure I will be playing my own copy tomorrow. Even if I don't, I'll still get a good few more plays on the store copy.

Calibre

Smash Rookie
**** - the Freeloaders didn't arrive today. The guy in the shop phoned the courier to find out why, and apparently it's due to the storms in southern England. So I just played the in-store Brawl for a couple hours. I'm 99% sure I will be playing my own copy tomorrow. Even if I don't, I'll still get a good few more plays on the store copy.
SHOP../// COPY....?

omg.

no fairs....

If mine doesent arrive tommorow then i wont be happy. It will exceed its apparent postage date if it doeent turn up.

Grr.

I'll have to leave a note for the postie saying to either:

Put it through the letter box, if it fits, OR give it to my next door neighbours.

psyniac_123

Smash Ace
Cancelled my order from Codejunkies and am getting it from 365 instead. Should be Brawling on Thursday! Looking forward to fighting you all!

chrisking570

Smash Journeyman
I ordered from 365games.co.uk.

They replied to my email immediatley enquiring about postage.

I ordered mine on MOnday Morning and pyaed an extra £2 for a 1-2 day delivery. Its down to Royal Mail to make sure it gets to me tommorow. If not. I shan't be happy.
Exactly the same as me, although i ordered mine on sunday. If they aren't here tomorrow, i won't be held responsible for what happens to my postman.

chrisking570

Smash Journeyman
Directed at people who are playing it already: I HATE YOU!!!! not really... just wanted to ask, what controller type are you using? I am really looking forward to playing with the wii remote + nunchuck.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
GC, I didn't have time to play much, since it's gone for the day now ( :( )

Also all the menus were in Japanese... no time to ponder such things, because Sakurai has just grabbed a Smash Ball.

Calibre

Smash Rookie
Cancelled my order from Codejunkies and am getting it from 365 instead. Should be Brawling on Thursday! Looking forward to fighting you all!

w00t. Go all 365ers!!

No silly waiting lists, No UPS tracking. They stick to their word, its down to Royal Mail (assuming your in the UK) to get it to you.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Anyone else finding the bosses in SSE a chore? =S
They're rather boring, and annoying. Especially the boss you have to fight twice in a row ><

SSE is pretty fun in short bursts, but gets extremely monotonous after a while.
Still fun though x]

Calibre

Smash Rookie
Exactly the same as me, although i ordered mine on sunday. If they aren't here tomorrow, i won't be held responsible for what happens to my postman.

Megalol. Im leaving a note for my postman. I swear to god if i get a : (anyone in who lives in the UK and gets packages will understand this...):

"Hello! You where out. We've left your package..."

*then you scan the silly little card, HOPING its been left either at your neighbours or your SafeSpot*

"We've left your package at your nearest depot situtated in"

*Me: ARGGHHHH NO IT CLOSES IN 15 MINS*

"Please come and collect it whenever your ready"

Just. No. hell No.

Lant

Smash Journeyman
Cancelled previous orders and re-ordered from 365, payed for 'next day' delivery.. so it should arrive Thursday in essence.

Looking fowards to brawling! Woo.

leeohanlon

Smash Cadet
Megalol. Im leaving a note for my postman. I swear to god if i get a : (anyone in who lives in the UK and gets packages will understand this...):

*then you scan the silly little card, HOPING its been left either at your neighbours or your SafeSpot*

Just. No. hell No.
LOOOOOOOOL always the way

UsernameLink

Smash Journeyman

Just. No. hell No.
I know what you mean. Normaly they only give to a neighbour on a friday (post office closed on weekends). And it closes so early! Hopefuly it will fit in the mail box/ill be there when they knock

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
Sometimes if they're nice enough they'll leave it with your neighbor or in your recycling box (if it's dry)

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Spectator mode is fun.
I just watched 2 Snake's literally just fire missiles all throughout the match. All they did was randomly aim them everywhere.

Now I'm watching a Lucas spam PK thunder. I'm not joking. All I can hear is " PK THUNDAH!"

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
I wish I could play Brawl so often and so leasurely.... :laugh:

But I guess it's a good thing I don't own it yet, I need to focus on my coursework for the next week + half. I'll try to get a US Brawl soon.

Andromeda

Smash Lord
Lol. I can't be lucky. My mom payed for the Freeloader, and she said, that because she payed for most of my games (I have my own money, but I'm not allowed to spend them on games how I want), it was my dad's turn to pay for Brawl. And guess what? He refuses to buy it. He is very anti-games and will never spend 50€ on a game. So my only hope of getting an imported copy of Brawl, is to persuade my mom to pay for Brawl as well. :(

flywithme

Smash Rookie
I wish I could play Brawl so often and so leasurely.... :laugh:

But I guess it's a good thing I don't own it yet, I need to focus on my coursework for the next week + half. I'll try to get a US Brawl soon.
yeah my history coursework is due the 27th.
goodbye education.

psyniac_123

Smash Ace
Guys; this thread has been great. Please, all of you with MSN, add madawhite @hotmail.com and stay in contact with me! ^_^

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
I wish with anyone would work =[
Was in the mood for a random team battle. loz.

Everyone who's supposed to get it tomorrow ready? ;D

Calibre

Smash Rookie
I wish with anyone would work =[
Was in the mood for a random team battle. loz.

Everyone who's supposed to get it tomorrow ready? ;D
I cant trust Royal Mail for getting my package to me on time. If they fail i shant be happy. I spent a massive....

£2 on the 1-2 Delivery and it is ment to turn up today in 12 hours so...

Lant

Smash Journeyman
Does anybody know how to locate order tracking on the 365 stuff? I can't seem to find how to do it, I assume it's Royal Mail? I payed the £6 for UK Next Day. Hmm.

Top Bottom