• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The RETURN of BRAWL it OUT!!! Streaming on Twitch.TV...Vinnie/Will Confirmed

doommachine15

Smash Ace
Livestream is for featured matches and people feeling special :p. I wana feel special and be featured ****** dabuz. All I've been doing is watching dabuz. Lmaooo

:phone:

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
^Not gonna happen. Gotta be able to at least beat a Yoshi first. :p

btw dabuz pretty much is confirmed for this he said he's going wherever Will is going.

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman
Lol remember Tylers? Rocky point is the new hotspot to play out here. Thursday night also, and I'm getting DK

Solid dude, Mondays I can't do at all. I'm not sure how many days I can commit to Smash on a weekly basis, but I will try to swing by and chill.

AND BUMP/HYPE THIS!! WE ARE JUST OVER A WEEK AWAY!

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman
Thank you all!!

I can't even begin with the shoutouts right now!! OMG!

20 Teams for doubles!!!
53 for SINGLES!!

I'm glad that the Last Brawl it Out (:crying:) had such an amazing turn out! Alot of new comers, and alot of great friends from the community came to show support. Yeah...I did say its the Last one. But I will not be done TO'ing on LI!! I will be merging with Raptor and CoonTail to do LI IMPACT!! And also be helping Vinnie with Uprise and LIRR!! KEEP IT ALIVE LONG ISLAND!! SHOUT OUTS AFTER I POST RESULTS!!! And I will be posting video links from the LiveStream today!!

Today was all about the HOLY DEFENDERS OF SKYWORLD! "THE FIGHT IS ON!"

Top Bottom