• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The return of Cape (and Naka) fest! (Feb 21 and 22)

Vyke

Smash Champion
Do you show the list of your characters to your opponent, and if so are you able to make changes to the list after you do?

GameSystem

Smash Journeyman
What do you get if you win? Why are you punishing the winner with push ups? How can someone fail to do ten push ups every 3 minutes (assuming that's how long the brawl matches are)? Why would you give up?

The Cape

Smash Master
The list of characters is not shown until both are complete and you are not allowed to change the list after wards.

You make the winner do pushups because it helps to wear them down, evening them out for the next match.

GameSystem

Smash Journeyman
That's pretty cool I guess. Doesn't that give you an inherent advantage over everyone else because you are in the army and 10 push-ups is like breathing for you?

Deathknight

Smash Ace
I'd probably want to die after like 4 characters. I'm so physically weak. Anyway, still debating on whether I should call out of work or not. I really want to go though.

Dan_X

Smash Lord
Darn it Cape. I wish I could come. I have work all weekend-- not only that but it's kinda far. I live in Mass (near Boston)... I wonder how long a ride that would be. Good luck in the military man! I can't say enough for our soldiers, really, I appreciate them to the utmost!

GameSystem

Smash Journeyman
Orca, no work johns. I have work too but I'm calling off. You can always take a bus. Cape offered to pick up people from the bus station. I'm bringing my car too so I might be able to as well. Also, you don't have to stay for the two days. You can go to work on Sunday if you have too.

TheLake

Smash Master
Is that highlander challenge for melee? If so drop the freakin price a little and im in.

Queen also has to be playing in the background (:

osh77

Smash Cadet
might come depending on the amount of free time I have and how many of my friends want to come.

EDIT: Also probably be able to bring Brawl+, melee, and a wii with 2 good new controllers and a TV. If I do come that is.

GameSystem

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to spam phone call you when I get close to your house so I know where I'm going. If you see a 484 number. That's me.

Four Leaf

Smash Journeyman
Hey Zach it's Taylor. I was going to come to this with Rob, but I have to ****ing work. Didn't know you were still alive, not many people from shipp have heard from you, wtf. Btw this is the name I go by now GRAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

GameSystem

Smash Journeyman
Cape, give me your Wii # so I can send you all the replays you saved on my wii.
GGs all. My melee skills is utter garbage now. Thanks to you guys I"ll probably quit it forever lol.
Some shoutouts. Despite being there for 24 hours, I only had a few brawl+ singles matches. Meh.
Thanks Cape and everyone for letting me stay over. Rob and Naka are awesome. So is that guy who kept saying touche everything something extremely gay happened to him haha(sorry I forgot your name). There were some fun free for alls. Next time I'll win the star challenge. I have a new strategy now. Prepare yourself.

Top Bottom