• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Return of Ninja's sprite animation shop.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
NEWS

After seeing a few things that hurt my eyes. I decided to come back and start doing sprite animations again. Unfortunantly, my old thread is M.I.A. So im starting from scratch Meaning I have to reupload the animations I did. First a few rules, Limited waiting list, I will only have 6 on a list at a time.

------------------------

The List

Anyway, you can start requesting. In the meanwhile, I'll look for a few animations to show off.

A few past examples

Warning Fatality!!!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I can't wait to see some examples. =D

MojoMan

Smash Ace
Dude, I idolize you. plz grade my pathetic animations in my shop, Oh great master of movement!

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
I'll give it a look, also, i posted four examples.

Edit: Alright, saw some of your things. What you need to do is speed it up a little and be more consistent with the movement. If a sprite is suppose to be standing, it shouldn't be jerking about.

Edit 1: something more recent that I did. Didn't bother filling in the stats ect. Also, the attackign sprite is my own edit I did.

MojoMan

Smash Ace
Yeah, I know that now. I haven't made ana nimation in a while now, and those are my n00bish examples. I'll make a new one soon and try to impress you, my lord.

MojoMan

Smash Ace
Sorry for the double, but do you have a photobucket account Ninja, because my computer can't read imageshack images.

Roller

Smash Legend
Yo, could you look at some of my animations? Like the Ice Climbers and Fire Emblem one and tell me what you think? But very nice work. And where did you find the mortal combat spritesheet? It looks a lot better than mine does.

Click my sig to bring you to my shop, on which the animations are in the first post.

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
DH_Ninja, where's your classroom animation where Mario wrecks house? You did that, right? Examples like those are the ones you should have up.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
Holy ****, that fatality one is freaking amazing.

Yo, could you look at some of my animations? Like the Ice Climbers and Fire Emblem one and tell me what you think? Right now I honestly believe I'm at your level, if the public doesn't agree (excluding ekoix.exe, because he would say anything just to piss me off) then I will rescend that comment. But very nice work. And where did you find the mortal combat spritesheet? It looks a lot better than mine does.

Click my sig to bring you to my shop, on which the animations are in the first post.
I lol'ed at this.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
DH_Ninja, where's your classroom animation where Mario wrecks house? You did that, right? Examples like those are the ones you should have up.
I can't remember what I named it, but I know that that animation has a few noticable flaws, such as the background ect. What I should have up is that tetris stage. You know what, give me a second.

Also, Roller, you have some alright stuff up there, I like the FE Hector vs Legault thing. But even then, you still need some work. (The Ice climber's thing, you could have had them come off the screen and reappear on the other side.) The pikachu one is your best, but it could be better I say, you did a good job with that one.)

The Mk sprites are from the Mk Warehouse, for all your spine tearing needs. They have every sprite from every character there. They may have a few mising, but it is the most complete collection out there, period.

Edit: Unfortunantly, I don't have either T.T Must have lost them when my computer crashed a while ago and I never resaved them. (I"M Not Redoing the tetris, but I will consider redoing the Doc.)

pikapwr980

Smash Journeyman
Ninja aren't tht good

Falco animation: Notice how the shine doesn't touch the people that go flying away

Mortal Combat: Look how it's choppy and unfluid

Captain Flacon animation: SLOWER TXT

Bowser: I like it

Ur not bad though but there is room for improvement

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Ninja aren't tht good

Falco animation: Notice how the shine doesn't touch the people that go flying away

Mortal Combat: Look how it's choppy and unfluid

Captain Flacon animation: SLOWER TXT

Bowser: I like it

Ur not bad though but there is room for improvement

You spelt combat with a C nubert. Jk.

There's always room for improvement. also note that these arn't recent, but are older.

Falcon. I suppose I can go back and take care of that slight issue. I screwed the end up.

Falco: People, I think you mean person as it only touches Sheik.

MK: Could be better. But you make it sound horrible. While it could be more fluid, and slightly less choppy, it was really the result of how I tried to go about it.

Bowser: No comment. I like too.
-----------------

You have a good eye for things, but what i bet you didn't notice was the change at the top of the mk animation. Also, no request. Im disapointed. :*(

Edit: Lol, I reread the text. Ohh, the irony.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
i lack photoshop. Paint is good but doesn't cut it really for sigs. ive tried.

Ooc: Heros? Thats from berserk.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
The way I do it works fine. I have a flash program. but that wouldn't help me in making Gifs.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
few more things i made a while back

Man, no request. I finally have time to do them too T.T

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Alright thats kinda playing kiss *** PiSToLZ.

I like the animations dude, they're all really short, and move way fast though...
Idk I like some of rollers more than some of yours though, the Captain Falcon one was ****ing hilarious though, At least they aren't choppy though...

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Um, thanks....i gues...pistol....anyway. I've been working on the speed *those examples are ollllld, minus the pokemon one*. (i'll thank you not to do that again without telling me.) And i guess i could help you out.

Top Bottom