• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Revival Of Melee:MARCH 7TH! POOLS ARE UP EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Or Maybe The EC will revive as a whole into Melee and become the BEAST it once was and what the WC Fears ...... and **** at GEN .....

but thats just hope ^^

Charoo

Smash Champion
If any of you guys wanna try against Mango again or just want to attend one of the biggest melee tourney in west coast then check out:

MANGO JUICE 3/21/2009

CA, OR, WA, NV, AZ will be there

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
****...i didnt make it out of pools....
but anyways..thanks a bunch shizwiz, i owe you one.
Prog...you need to post Hax's lesson 1 notes nao
Scar...I DIDNT PLAY YOU
Teczero...you four stocked me 2 times....this shows im not worth your time!
Korn....sorry about filling out the pool paper, you put down 2-0 for someone who lost 2 times so i thought putting 2-0 would be right...sorry X.X
Idea...your jiggs is pretty good, though now i know your worst enemy.. *goes to training mode with fox* im on to you Idea.
Hax...thanks for the mini training, im glad im friends with who might be the best c.falcon in the world in a couple of months. BTW...i heard Prog didnt do his homework, give him SMASH DETENTION.
M.I.K...hey you got a really nice pikachu, no one has ever gotten close to beating my fox with a pikachu, keep it up =)
WattyMan...PLEASE do not kill me, my samus is not worthy in your presence. but thanks for the tips and crap.
Alukard...thanks a lot man. thanks for the advice, and thanks for the tourny.
Stabby...your giga bowser is too good XD
Mango...I DIDNT PLAY YOU, you even reminded me a thousand times telling me we had to play.
KoreanDJ...lol, im not hugs's brother, or wes's. I'm just too good with samus, lol.
Wife...i was about to play you, untill teams switched and crap.
DJ Nintendo...thanks for being so late!! jk its all cool.
Jman...nice captain falcon helm
KAGE...your gannon is TOO GOOD.
Eggm...you got beat by a ganon..lol get *****.
POF...dude, that day wasnt for you, either you were doing bad because that day wasnt your day, or you were under pressure, it was nice meeting you though.
DaShizWiz...KA....MEH.....HA....*cough* HAAAAAAA
HungryBox....your too **** funny
SORRY IF I FORGOT ANYONE...POST A RESPONSE TO THIS POST IF I FORGOT YOU...
sorry i had to caps that, everyone was important to me that tourny, and i need to thank them.

R3N0

Smash Lord
aha nice kenshin reference!

Also good luck to all 3 of my west coast brethren!
Also after watching some vids I have a new found respect for Reno!

/late subscribe
woot. respect for me! but yeah i suck, please don't respect me. i did absolutely ABSOLUTELY awful @ this tournament. don't look at me. I am absolutely awful.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
-canada is awesome
-Im sry that I pushed you Kornnnnnnnnn I didnt mean to be a meanie, just anxious
-Kage is ****
-I.B. is rly tall
-zhu is no joke
-everytime zhu played a match someone yelled...."dat aint falco"
-MANGO >>>>>>> KEN way to be an awesome guy. pound 3 didnt get to play you but w/e if you keep winning tourneys i'm sure you'll be around pound 3 <3 way to use falco and kinda be beast at it. /impressed at WC guys.
-lovage has a sexy fox and he plays purple so hes awesome
-canada is awesome
-I suck *** at fighting spacies
-I fail at this game
-HAX$ is like goku and fights for the crowd
-Raynex has cool hair
-PBnJ had a video camera like the whole time
-LAWL I slept alot this tourney(causing myself to not get drafted in crews lawl, but i suck anyways now)
-I miss EC
-Thanks hazz for last miunte housing
-canada is awesome
-chewman you're awesome we need earth wind and fire next time on the ride back
-Lite you're rly a little kid, DAYUM and ur beast at this game.
-Kage is a warrior
-Kwan still plays DK hardcore
-I hope rock crock used honey at KFC this weekend
-I never cheer against PC , but PC vs KAGE had me thinking
-Whoever said that shiz is only technical needs to off themselves right now. >____>
-shiz is pretty much the most electrifying man in melee (other than scar)
-Reno(who was beaten by Prince of Fire) shminkledorf and I played smash for a mad long time after sat and we got like no sleep
- I need to move back to EC <3 ppl getting mad good and I not gettin any better =( emo tiem.
-get at DJ fighting mango with bowser
-get at G$ and a haircut
-get at zer0 showing up mad late
-get at spammerer for not showing and still being awesome
-get at me and eggmaster sandbaggin chu and azen and still winning game 3
-good **** KDJ

-

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&

Alukard

Smash Hero
THANK YOU ALL =]

I haven't read anything yet ... so i will later or tmr or sumthing i'm really freaking tired now though but seriously thanks ...

QUICK shouts to the EC pros ... u guys need to teach us new dudes some more stuff ... well at least teach more then just jman ... so we can continue this cool rivalry =] ...

thank you oos/ooc people for coming ... u guys made this tournament amazing =]

more later.......

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
What are you getting at? Seriously?
Someone inquiring about how Boss did, who is a retardedly good player, and then how POF did, in the same sentance, how random is that? Hence my sarcasm in the post I made after that. Nothing personal, i was merely poking fun at what a bizarre question that was to ask.

also, this....

Dear ErciChewman,

You have received an infraction at Smash World Forums.

Reason: Minor Spam
-------
You can't tell people PoF did good Chew, thats a sin.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

LMFAO

Seriously KevinM, seriously LOL

PB&J

Smash Hero
this was the best tourny ever . i love ny....shiz is the man..lite is the man....hax is the man

more shout outs later//im on the bus right now on the way back to ga....mAN THIS TOURNY WAS BEAST.. I HAVE lot of footage so give me a minute.. i have 10 hours worth

R3N0

Smash Lord
Someone inquiring about how Boss did, who is a retardedly good player, and then how POF did, in the same sentance, how random is that? Hence my sarcasm in the post I made after that. Nothing personal, i was merely poking fun at what a bizarre question that was to ask.

also, this....

Dear ErciChewman,

-------
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

LMFAO

KevinM is such a lover. Except minus the L and add F, minus the v and put in CK and then minus the O and put in U.

Love kevinM!

pros are amazing. i squandered. i fail so hard.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
captain is probably the better character, just ganon's fair is a better move than the knee and overall kage is better than all the falcons.
Give me until mid-summer. I will **** him every time.

Ganon <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Falcon

I will prove it again and again.

Check out my vids for more proof.

bolt.

Smash Ace
It wasn't random in my mind.

PoF is from CT and I haven't heard anything about boss. So I asked the question...

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
It wasn't random in my mind.

PoF is from CT and I haven't heard anything about boss. So I asked the question...
I know. I get that now that i realize you're from CT and all. But it's sounds funny asking everyone on smashboards how POF did as if everyone paid attention to his matches while 982384328734 pros were at this thing. I mean, come on. Trust me, I wouldn't expect anyone to ask how I did either. Like hey, how did PC Chris and Chewman do?

See. Funny.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Dear ErciChewman,

-------
That's getting sigged.

I know. I get that now that i realize you're from CT and all. But it's sounds funny asking everyone on smashboards how POF did as if everyone paid attention to his matches while 982384328734 pros were at this thing. I mean, come on. Trust me, I wouldn't expect anyone to ask how I did either. Like hey, how did PC Chris and Chewman do?

See. Funny.
Yeah, I agree. I suck. LOL

Well I do....but I'm definitely getting better.

I ***** Reno :psycho:

Renos Sheik ***** me but I love fighting Falcons now.....minus Hax. That kids too goot.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero

yo dawg I heard you like good and bad things so we gave you:

Dear ErciChewman,

-------
-------

LMFAO

so you can be bad while doing good

I did at least as bad if not worse than you guys. Wanna have an emo party?
YES.....cries =(

bolt.

Smash Ace

See. Funny.
Ahhh yes, this is true.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
This right here is my dude. Got a Philly kid to say SOVA BABY!
LOL yessss it's spreading!!!

IT'S SOVA BABY!!!!

and I thought what Chewman said "LOL really?" in response to "Btw... is there a link to genesis?" cuz that's what I thought anyway XD

mad respect to the TOs and everyone who traveled from afar and brought setups...best tourney I've ever been too =D

R3N0

Smash Lord
Toasty is awesome.

I have become a Shiz fan boy for life.

Shiz you are by FAR my favorite falco. EVER. EVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom