• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Revival Of Melee:MARCH 7TH! POOLS ARE UP EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
What a ****ing baby. He should have at least played the set through 'til the end. Oh, well.

Good **** to both of 'em, but mad props goes to Mango most of all. You and the rest of WC are ****** the **** out of East.

Smooth Criminal

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
wtf? Who started the Azen didn't make it out of pools thing? I was talking to Zhu a few min ago, and he said Azen did make it out -______-

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
-10 respect for M2K
What a ****ing baby. He should have at least played the set through 'til the end. Oh, well.

Good **** to both of 'em, but mad props goes to Mango most of all. You and the rest of WC are ****** the **** out of East.

Smooth Criminal
Guys, chill. He probably had a reason for doing so. For all we know, the crowd was being really gay and cheering against him. People are dumb like that sometimes.
KOREANDJ JUST 2 STOCKED MANGO ON FD

AZEN is STILL IN THE BRACKET
oh wow, mindgames

Lobos

Smash Master
any results so far? like teams? pools? whats left of brackets?

mango's jiggs wants me to pick up melee again lol.......nah

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Guys, chill. He probably had a reason for doing so. For all we know, the crowd was being really gay and cheering against him. People are dumb like that sometimes.
I'm perfectly fine, bro. I just think that's it is stupid. Especially if the reason you cited was the case. M2K has done perfectly fine with ****-talk before.

But, y'know, whatever happened happened. Can't change it. Mad props for him making it as far as he did, at any rate.

Smooth Criminal

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
no johns...
If that was directed at me...how was that in anyway a John? Gotta love it when people abuse the term for no reason. (This is only if it's directed at me, otherwise, nevermind.) I never made up an excuse, I just said it's not over, *shrugs*.

RaynEx is knocked out by Hax 2-0
Hax vs Jman is coming up
That makes me a Happy Ame...GO HAX!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom