• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The RGV Thread! Why are we here?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Oh wow, new smasher! :D I'm guessing you play Zelda? Cool! Been to one of our tournaments yet? :bee:

Reizilla

Oh yeah, can I get a phone number/Facebook or something as well?

Reizilla

Next tourney is the day of our first home game T_T

I think I'm gonna try scheduling one for the 24th of Sept. That'll probably be our first week off, I think.

defsithe

Smash Ace
I feel like this thread was lost for months, does magik still win every brawl tourney down there
Shaddddddyyy come back please, my falcon sucks cuz I have no one to play Dittos anymore :'(

:phone:frank: when is our first home game ? Lol

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman
Shaddddddyyy come back please, my falcon sucks cuz I have no one to play Dittos anymore :'(

:phone:frank: when is our first home game ? Lol
mikeyyyyyyyyyy haha I might be going down there again before the end of the year. I'll let you know for sure. And my falcon is still sexy, but my marth is way better

go check out juggleguy's youtube channel everything I do was derived from the old mikey marth ways

defsithe

Smash Ace
Frank: lame

Shaddddyyyy: :D december I'll be down with kingsville, I will be in the valley for good basically. And a marth derived from mikey marth ways, mixed with shady melee sexiness BROKEN!
I'll check out the vids when i get to kingsville and have some form of internet lol

:phone:

defsithe

Smash Ace
I challenge frank to a beard match, marth dittos in melee and brawl with a tie decided in a game of connect four

:phone:

Reizilla

I know I'll 2-0 you, but I don't think I wanna take it. I haven't played connect four in so long. Cinnamon match?

Reizilla

I'm living off campus now. Maybe we can have another tourney now.

LeVash

Smash Rookie
I got an apartment and will probably be bored as ****

If anyone is down for some Smash or anything let me know

Reizilla

I get out of class at 6 on Wednesday. I'll see what I can doooooo...

Top Bottom