• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE ROFL WOFL MOMENT THREAD~ Another JJ thread/actual 'combo video' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
SUBMIT YOUR ROFL WOFL MOMENTS TO ME!

Now I may be getting questions like "What is a ROFL WOFL moment?".........

It's quite simple actually.... it's anything that Barracuda Drifter would approve of. That's the explanation.

I actually have a lot of ROFL WOFL moments, but I won't put them all up at once because we don't want people to die from all the ROFL. Therefore I'll put them up arbitrarily slowly. My hope is that one day we can make a ROFL WOFL combo video which will FORCE THE BBR TO PUT WOFL AT ROFL TIER!

I also made this thread because I miss making fun of Ishieymoro in the titles.

USE THIS WEBSITE TO LINK TO A SPECIFIC YOUTUBE TIME: http://youtubetime.com/

ROFL WOFL MOMENTS:
JJ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wg0HI3G4cs&t=0m52s

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I approve of this thread so much.

Also, bear roll music.

Did I mention how much I approve of this thread? brb stickying.

:059:

Choice

Smash Champion
I know theres a video somewhere out there of double wolf vs double wolf on delfino where all 4 wolfs parosolic shine bomb for a good 5 seconds.

Zync

Smash Journeyman
I know theres a video somewhere out there of double wolf vs double wolf on delfino where all 4 wolfs parosolic shine bomb for a good 5 seconds.
That was you, me, KRD and perfectedidiot, i wonder who has the clip though :o

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
This is going to be awesome lol.

Every page or two, can we have a short voting period for our top 8 or something clips posted in the last round, or howevermany we feel should DEFINITELY be in the video?

masegoats

Smash Rookie
so umm... I don't care if people make fun of me for not keeping in touch wiith 'cool' intternet acronyms but WHAT THE HELL IS A WOFL!!??!

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Uhhhh I'm going to lock this thread until after JJ's 2000th post / after I FINALLY GET TO RECORDING OUR REPLAYS amsdnvkfdjnvskernvqa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom