• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The S.W.A.T. Team + Killer Fleet Thread - Now 1 Crew!!!

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
surma - I played 4sho, envy, and the knee, and another guy down there in MVC2. I haven't played it since '05 before than, and apparently, I didn't lose too much skill :) I was definitely ****** everyone's cheap azz PMS team (Psylocke, Magneto, Storm) maybe we'll play soon.

Glitch - omfg, u have it, u didn't tell me?!?! tsk tsk, I expected a lot better out of you. >_<, I'm kidding. but get at my triple cammy team. better yet, get at me in ANY __________ vs __________ capcom game ^_^

O.o sounds good, yeah whenever i might buy envys modded ps2 soon. But when i do ill i M you on aim so we can set something up.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Guys we need to get a crew thread sig..I am going to ask J.C if she can do it..She aways makes sexy banners..

What characters should i put..Should i tell her to put all the crew mains..

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
THIS IS ACEMARTH

so whos the leader of this crew anyway.

wat would the crew battle line up be like.

who'll be the captain (callin the shots and all that)

i need to kno if ur gonna use me in any battles.

TEC JOIN KF SON :(
wow.....just wow

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
THIS IS ACEMARTH

so whos the leader of this crew anyway.

wat would the crew battle line up be like.

who'll be the captain (callin the shots and all that)

i need to kno if ur gonna use me in any battles.

TEC JOIN KF SON :(
T_T i dunno wat crew to join anymore T_T

i need to study more... T_T

Alukard

Smash Hero
wow ... ummm we don't have a leader but i kinda call the shots ... but we all make everything a voting thing but umm good news crew i have a friend who is going to make us a pic ... with our faces in a cartoony look =) ... kinda like DBR ^_^ ... but ummm ... yea ... its just for people that were in the crew from the start ... the others will have theirs too ... its just that my friend doesnt kno wat u guys look like lol ... if anyone wants to talk to me about it cuz they don't understand just IM me i'm on whenever ... if i don't answer i'm asleep or at work ... other then that i'll answer dudes sooo yea ... YAYYYY swat looks like we can dish out some serious damage

EDITTTTT.... i'm mad cuz i'm the reason that age range went soo dam high lmfao

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
if i can find time to go to your place then ill go,SOMEBODY PLAY R TYPE 3,GRADIUS 3,GOLDEN AXE 1 AND STREETS OF RAGE 1,2 WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do u kno how to get to where i live? if u've ever been to jay0yeah's or bum's house im only a couple of blocks away from there, i'd appreciate ur training :chuckle:

let me kno when ur free.... actually i get off of work at 3:30, n i can swing by ur place instead cuz im takin the 4 train. problem is that i dont have my controller wit me. unless u have extra that i can use then its ok.

if not today then thursday or friday, im free AL DAY AY DAY

Link226

Smash Ace
Best Low Tier Crew Ever??

Blaze has like the best Roy.....Ever??

I never been in a crew battle before....but for some reason i feel like I cant do bad....this crew is too freaking broken. Who's going to the weekly friday?

BIG-T

Smash Apprentice
id so give this crew the business XDXDXDXDXDXDXD you know im jk but i wish i could crew battle but im sorta lackin crew :(......

Link226

Smash Ace
Are we all going to the weekly Friday? I wanna show what i can do, I know most of ya haven't seen me play. If not lets meet up somewhere soon. I want a spot in crew battles...

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
im here for crew battles.

no one wants to battle KF cuz we are so godly so i thought that if i joined another crew they would at least battle me in this one. hopefully thats true....... i wanna battle.

then after everythine how about Swat vs KF. im gonna have to play for KF tho sorry ^__^

Top Bottom