• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The S.W.A.T. Team + Killer Fleet Thread - Now 1 Crew!!!

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
i think u saying to play him4 500$ cause u no he will say no cause its to much money lol..comp u ant beating vanz unless your pc or wes lol

Enycecricket

Smash Ace
Originally Posted by DireVulcan
Hey if we play Fc rules and they guys give me alukard first then maybe I can run through several of them hahah

#1who is the guy lmao

#2 then dire would be a eazy 3 stock 4 me again lol

#3 100$ on a game lol i buy clothes way be4 a game lol even do ya would lose

#4 hax ant the leader no1is so stop trying to start beef in the crew that ant happing

#5 im to good this whole crew is to good
if you don't know who i am...you aren't really apart of the smash community. I've retired your predecesors...thats who i am haha

Enycecricket

Smash Ace
if you have the guap step up to the cube and challenge the Handsome Comp. we play my stages and my rules though....i prove who the real men are lol

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
i dont get how putting up 100 - 500 bux for a game is ''manning up'' that makes no sense.
word up..... dionis is just 2 smart at life.......

and round robin crew battle sounds way better ^_^

EDIT: besides round robin shows who really is the best crew ..... and we all know thats us ^_~

Alukard

Smash Hero
wow i left for a couple of hours to pick up my girl and come back to being a man by playing a gamecube game LMFAO ... this is great ... well u can feel good about no one accepting a gamble of 500$ ... its a video game ... the crew battles are fun ... and especially fun when u beat people that talk insane amounts of doo doo ... ^_- ... i was having fun talking with dire ... but mister handsome comp have went too too far >.> ... well dire ... altho bleach is too good ... SWAT is better =) lolol .... GET AT MY BANKAI !!!

Enycecricket

Smash Ace
name the day and time for the crew battle name the date and time for the money match...i'm off to bone a sexy light skinned chick

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
First off besides three people, I'm the reason half of DA is even in DA.

Secondly I'm not one who just lays down and accepts defeat

third, no matter what "BS" took place during the last crew battle, DA still lost. Making you guys the "challengers" now. Be a little more humble

Fourth, you're my boy comp but putting up $500 is more of a pissing contest... not even smash related

Fifth, where the hell did CanIsmash come from? Mad random *snatches popcorn* and if you think this is some sort of show I guess you can pay to watch...lol

Sixth, if it's at web2zone I won't be able to participate. So I guess you guys can do a 7 on 7.

Seventh, since you guys (DA) are the "challengers" now, you play by OUR rules. Back when u guys held the "best crew" title, we were the challengers. We won now you play by our rules. Don't try to flip it now...

Eighth, two people accepted your MM offer of $100 but you didn't personalize your response.. I know you don't back down either so let them know u accept

Ninth, have a nice day

Alukard

Smash Hero
i <3 ron ... also ... guys lets have like a crew get together at web2 one day and play for mad long ^_^ ... unless someone other then me can have a smashfest ... since i can't at the moment cuz of the holidays

BUM163

Smash Lord
yoooooooooooooo i'm tryin 2 get in contact wit acemarth 2 let him know 4 this 2 happen. vanz told i can say this but he sayz comp level of play is non pro. true story lol. anyone wanna mm me lol? of course i'll get ignored

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
lmfao ron is 2 good and hes completely rite ^_^

also i think we can have a smashfest at my house next week cus i might have the house all 2 myself....and ya ppl remember how that was....it wont b hot tho cus its no longer summer lol.... that will b fun ^_^

EDIT: yea bum ill MM you..... it cant b ur dk tho ^_^

Venom NY

Smash Lord
yoooooooooooooo i'm tryin 2 get in contact wit acemarth 2 let him know 4 this 2 happen. vanz told i can say this but he sayz comp level of play is non pro. true story lol. anyone wanna mm me lol? of course i'll get ignored
lol u and ur mm's hahaha ill mm u ...1 day lol alright next tourny i will mm u a buck my falcon vs ur w/e i dont mind.And rons post really made alot of sense thank you ron for posting that.and yes #9 have a nice day.

Alukard

Smash Hero
o yes i was about to ask if anyone could have a smashfest so we can practice up for zenith ... HAHAHA ya thought i was going to say the crew battle LMFAO ... well anyway ... branden i'm down ^_^

Alukard

Smash Hero
holy **** ... u do kno we are goin to set up some ... wait little kids get on this site ... *talks to zro on aim*

Hax

Smash Champion
yall DA ****** are ******** i swear, when you say im the leader, if youre saying im the best; no i'm not. jesus is the best in the crew.. i dont know how many times ive said that now and i dont care if nobody believes me because he is the best we have and 2nd in NYC to bum. he might even be the best.. from what ive heard from him his sheik is getting really beast now so props to jesus..

and if you mean leader as in an actual leader, nobody is the leader; but if there was to be a leader it would be alukard. he was the one who came up with this whole idea and itd only be fair for him to lead.

peace.. this is ********

BUM163

Smash Lord
ok people can either mm my kirby, bowser, mewtwo, link, ganondorf, roy, mario, samus or dk.

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo this is great. weeklys need 2 come bak hardbody or sumthin cuz this is 2 good.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
ok people can either mm my kirby, bowser, mewtwo, link, ganondorf, roy, mario, samus or dk.
5$

My Peach Vs Your DK.

first stage is random, loser chooses stage.

Best 3 out of 5. We can bann and stage that is legal. Or bann no stage at all. Players choice wether to strike or not.

people saying I gotta do this to prove a point and get better? fine, lets see what happens when I listen to people. you except?

BUM163

Smash Lord
word ok thatz two n who u gonna use against bowser mr zro n how the rules gonna b?

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
lol ill surprize u guy.....lmfao and the rules r.... NO RULES lol ummm i guess regular weekly rules... nothin special except that money is involved

btw do u really want 2 know who im usin? lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
yup i'll accept n surprise u challenge me
Lets just say people are just ticking me off so I rather waste my time with players that can show me some respect. And when playing you in a Match I tend to focus way more than playing anyone else around here. and I would like to learn to maintain that. Win or lose, I know I'll get my probs from you and learn. One of the many few I dont mind playing no matter for what it is. and I hardly get to play you.

BUM163

Smash Lord
round robin 20 dollars each- 2weeks from now. this is wat d.a said 2 me while i'm on the phone wit them. does swat accept?

BUM163

Smash Lord
thatz the rules zro. cuz u already know who i'm usin. itz only fair right? anyone else wanna mm me?

Cia

das kwl
that was definitely a godly post from ron.. so, good stuff

branden - omfg, if you can set up smashfests like those of the summer.. well that'd be swell

bum - idk how many money match acceptance post I have to make to get ur attn. but here's another one..

Top Bottom