• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The S.W.A.T. Team + Killer Fleet Thread - Now 1 Crew!!!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Dark pch lol I actually am being persuaded to do MMs too lmao

If i ever get money ill MM you sheik vs peach or fox vs peach w/e >.<

Bum me and you always play goofy which is fun lmao

random $1 matches bum?

EDIT: maybe a few with the monkey only to train :)

Hax

Smash Champion
o yes i was about to ask if anyone could have a smashfest so we can practice up for zenith ... HAHAHA ya thought i was going to say the crew battle LMFAO ... well anyway ... branden i'm down ^_^
LMFAO this ***** alulu doesn't even need burgers and shakes for the crew battle.. we already won =)

BUM163

Smash Lord
ighttt tech we can do random dollar matches that would b the best probably. vanz my bad n ighttt i'll accep.

Alukard

Smash Hero
bum if u can't tell already that i accept ... then i dunno .. but we accept with votes so u gonna have to wait a lil bit so the rest can see this ok ... just ask them where and when ... let us kno cuz we kno everyone has a personal life ... at least swat does ^_-

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark pch lol I actually am being persuaded to do MMs too lmao

If i ever get money ill MM you sheik vs peach or fox vs peach w/e >.<
I want a straight and real fight. So get fox on my Peach. and I'll let you know when I can do it. or we can both set it up. I dont have much money these days now. Hopefully I get this job I applied for. so it may take a while to travel to places and MM people. So I'm starting with bum first

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I want a straight figh and real fight. So get fo on my Peach. and I'll let you know when I can do it. or we can both set it up. I dont have much money tese days now. Hopefully I get this job I applied for. so it may take a while to travel to places and MM people. So I'm sarting on with bum first
Lol sure no prob i actually dont care cuz i hate mm but ive been persuaded to try >_<

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
lmfao yea i no wat u mean bum...AND I DONT CARE lol na imma use fox..... and when i have my smashfests... cus i plan on havin more than 1 lol ur invited...ur also an instigator... and i love that 2 >.<

EDIT: so who else is down wit my fests lol

Enycecricket

Smash Ace
ive read the past two pagess incredibly intoxicated but i did acceptt the 1st money amtch and the 2nd one came while i probably was bustin a fantastic nut...i accept both money matches as long as no one objects to them being video taped and the loser saying "i'm not smarter than a 5yh grader" haahha! let the games begin however this saturday i will be in PA bonin another light skinned chick so two weeksf from now will be ok with me.

P.S. s.w.a.t. hasnt earned the right to call themselves best crew...they merely won a crew battle against us, as far as i know they havent beaten bar who is also a crew in NY

Venom NY

Smash Lord
ive read the past two pagess incredibly intoxicated but i did acceptt the 1st money amtch and the 2nd one came while i probably was bustin a fantastic nut...i accept both money matches as long as no one objects to them being video taped and the loser saying "i'm not smarter than a 5yh grader" haahha! let the games begin however this saturday i will be in PA bonin another light skinned chick so two weeksf from now will be ok with me.

P.S. s.w.a.t. hasnt earned the right to call themselves best crew...they merely won a crew battle against us, as far as i know they havent beaten bar who is also a crew in NY
wow bar died there AvlancE now we almost be them we lost by one stock it was recorded and we didnt have our full roster so yeah a win is a win,ya trying mad hard to avoid the truth.

Alukard

Smash Hero
its ok ... cuz when we played avalanche we didnt' have everyone there but we didn't back down ... but no johns our loss is posted on the first page ... and second we didnt say we were the best crew ... but i guess if we win the rematch we can do so ... is that wat ur implying ??

BUM163

Smash Lord
lol comp has a point. i didn't put in no work so itz not like ya can b like yea we the best. but in 2 weeks ya can truly determine who is the best crew. vanz n jash got a mm against comp also which should b hot.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
word up..... and the nite b4 i'll try 2 have the ill smashfest...besides the ones im gonna already gonna have ^_^

D1

Banned via Administration
Definitely looks like I missed out on alot...can't wait to play you guys again...'twas fun the first time ^_^.

*skips away*

Alukard

Smash Hero
we never said we were the best lol ... sheesh ... but anyway i can't wait to see those MM's either lololol ... so much money ... and i knoooo DA is gonna talk smack so i gotta hear Wes' jokes ^_^ ... and umm SWAT should b there to support as well

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
we never said we were the best lol ... sheesh ... but anyway i can't wait to see those MM's either lololol ... so much money ... and i knoooo DA is gonna talk smack so i gotta hear Wes' jokes ^_^ ... and umm SWAT should b there to support as well
lol of course we r gonna b there...and imma talk mad **** just like dire lol

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
even tho line ups have been decided...i feel that i have gotten better and i feel like im being under utilized.....

also hax change my main 2 jigs and secondary 2 fox
im entering everything i can now regardless of money issues
im gonna change ya minds about me

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Well to be honest bum that was your decision. Like any other decision humans make on a daily basis.

But back in the days DA was the only ny crew. Now with others popping up it's time to test your might.

Maybe you guys should crew battle avalanche as well as other crews

Your "best crew" title was given to you by default for lack of other crews with any type of real presence.

Maybe DA isn't the best either...

Just saying things doesn't make them true

I'm the president of the United States!!

Hmm...looks like I'm still in my room typing on my sidekick...

When is the last time you guys had a crew battle against anyone worth crew battling?? (besides swat)

Not just picking on scrubs either...

Take your time.

I'll wait...

Alukard

Smash Hero
>.< i can't believe u posted that convo >.>... u should have just pm'ed the crew the convo ... now people kno drama that shouldnt b ... and by people i mean DA ... u kno how they love anything to talk about ... like the freaking paparazzi LMFAO

Hax

Smash Champion
umm da what's your lineup other than dire, wes, raffles, kubuu, hellfox and comp? I'm forgetting mad people lol

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
*booger drips from my nose*
well, looks like i missed a whole bunch

when is this crew battle/mm/epic nonsense gona go down? if its this week i wont even be able to participate cuz im leavin to jerzey TONITE!!

its ok guys dont cry too hard i'll be bak on sunday

also, i saw somthin about branden's smashfest palooza, im down for that jus let me kno

u should invite ron too, i wana c his busty pika ;)

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
My bad VanZ I gotta respect, you absolutely wreak of gangsta!. I get scared standin' next to you and that gangsta-a$$ 120 lb. bookbag..

Yes of course Hax is the best because he causes nearly as much damage with a way harder to use character than the fantastic 4. He's also the captain cause he has more charisma in his pinky than the whole crew and he sure as hell knows how to take losses better than the other dudes. Overall captain quality...for that crew anyway.

And to say Jman is #2 is pure hilarity on it's own. At BEST he's #3 and even then..well it's pretty much true because it's left unchallenged since i'm not bothering to nab up my #3 spot right behind Bum and Wes whenever I lifted a finger.

At least Alukard is taking it like a man.

Alejandro P, where've ya been?

Ron you may have been the one to propose me into the crew but that does not mean it would never have happened otherwise, i'm pretty sure Wes would have nabbed me up a month later after I ***** another tourney or two.

Oh if you really wanna get into it, no matter how hard we train we wouldn't be nearly the best possible crew we could be, we're missing out on a few members and a key soon-to-be.

Jash you seem to do well killing little blondes in dresses but can you exterminate dinos as well?

In other words do you want to MM my Yoshi 10 Bucks best 3 out of 5? man up, he's not even my main how could you lose?!

Alukard 10$ best 3/5 Yoshi vs Marth wanna do it? it's not a whole lot i'm sure your allowance will fit that budget accordingly. Btw everyone always has something to talk about, we just do it where people can see cause we're not scared of spit.

Oh and, do more of this, set Comp off with more absurdly ignorant new-comer class comments, I want to see the true Peach beast ripped out of him and thrown into battle.

Cia

das kwl
oh yeah.. because I'm not some broke *** swamp trash, I MUST be a geek <_<

well, when ur done w/ ur random posts and quotes from some anime (<_<) maybe u'll have some money left to money match me.

oh and by the way, I've said it time and time again, I'M NEW YORK'S TOP PEACH. Period. completely un-matched. (take that however you want to) so u better give ur friend there hours of training. u can play hard on the boards, but I can tell by ur completely useless posts that u'r scared FOR HIM. (it's a litte sad)

anywayz, I'll check back in from time to time. I wanna see it he'll waste his time and mine w/ a rebuttle

11-21-88, a really fat star was born.. lolz

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Scared to death for Comp..

Matter of fact Comp don't play him, you don't know what you're up against.

Edit: Who said anything about you being broke?

Muthafcka i'm broke too so what (".)

Alukard

Smash Hero
well ... i wish i had an allowance ... but u see being 22 kinda changes the way u spend ur money ... if i got the 10 to gamble on video games and such i'll do it ... i don't care ... lol ... but anyway ... i love reading things like this ... gives me sumthing to read while i eat sumthing b4 work in the morning ... well afternoon .. >.> ...anywayyyy i can't wait for this battle either ... can't wait to see how much **** is going to happen ^_^

Jash

Smash Lord
Jash you seem to do well killing little blondes in dresses but can you exterminate dinos as well?

In other words do you want to MM my Yoshi 10 Bucks best 3 out of 5? man up, he's not even my main how could you lose?
hehe i found this kinda funny. Like....where did you come from challenging to a MM with your Yoshi? Now the question is....am i stupid enough to accept this Money Match against THE great Dire Vulcan? Why.....yes......yes i am.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Scared to death for Comp..

Matter of fact Comp don't play him, you don't know what you're up against.

Edit: Who said anything about you being broke?

Muthafcka i'm broke too so what (".)
I don't see anywhere in vanz' post where he called HIMSELF broke...

:pikachu:

And I don't see where he said u said it either...
:pikachu: :pikachu:

Jash is gettin serious... *looks on from behind a safe tree*

:pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu:

Top Bottom