• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The S.W.A.T. Team + Killer Fleet Thread - Now 1 Crew!!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
oh and by the way, I've said it time and time again, I'M NEW YORK'S TOP PEACH. Period. completely un-matched.
I'm glad you said that. Some motovation now. Not sure if its being cocky while joking or full of it. Must mean different for you since you said you hated Peach players. Dont what what I dont to you but alright. (Use to it anyway from people)

And happy B-day. You may be mean to me but I'm not gonna go down to a level like you did with your words. Have a good one, peace

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Im not sure if you have realized it but Vanz is sarcastic in a lot of his posts.

Usually he says something he means if you bother him with something.

Anyway motivation is good dpch maybe vanz wants to motivate every NY peach to be better than him so he can get better lol.

Also my peach beat vanz in a few peach dittos truth O_O.

Fact my peach is still way worse than vanz's T_T.

Sheik is a gimptastic character.

Cia

das kwl
uhh.. WARNING!! ESSAY DIRECTLY AHEAD

I'm glad you said that. Some motovation now. Not sure if its being cocky while joking or full of it. Must mean different for you since you said you hated Peach players. Dont what what I dont to you but alright. (Use to it anyway from people)

And happy B-day. You may be mean to me but I'm not gonna go down to a level like you did with your words. Have a good one, peace
lolz, when I say I hate peach players, I mean that the peach community is just weird. I can not say I know at least 1 semi- normal peach player (true story)

it's like when ken says he hates peach players. he doesn't really hate them, but makes fun a them for many miscellaneous reasons. if you take that as being mean, well I really don't know what to say

oh, and the top peach thing. I'm sticking to that. I've beaten sooooo many good players and I did sooo well at vls and I always do well at smashacres.. but I never get any notice. I honestly felt like I've done more in tournaments that you have and some how, you get SOOOOOO much more attention than I do. and I'm like.. "wtf?!?!" it's actually pretty annoying because I'm sooooo highly under-rated, I get extreme losers talking down to me.. or worse, TRYING TO GIVE ME ADVICE.

I'm sure that sounds really bad. but yeah, it's a sucky feeling. you know, at vls, someone came up to me and said "oh, you're pretty, are you dark.pch??" and I was like "-_- uhh, no. haii, I'm VaNz"

so the point of all that is, I'm going to keep that title until someone proves me wrong. it's my attempt at getting some freaking recognition

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You know what I find funny about all of this. I get the same thing as you say you do. From what I know, seen and heard. not many look for me. People say to me "dude, you should play Vanzs, his peach is crazy, etc." when I'm asking how good I am and stuff. I dont have low confidence for no reason. Its cause of people.

I'm sure you seen this player called Me14k. He does not like my style of Peach. and cause of it he loves to come out of nowhere and put me down. He did that after he found out how I was doing at VLS. I finally got pissed and said F U and took him off my list. Thats why in the weeklie thread I was pissed off. Then I had others. Now he is trying to be buddy-buddy with me. he is not the only one nether. Its its even worst when your own friends are like that. but are just nice to you in person about your skills and behind your back.......(dont ask no names I'm stating ) they know who they are. I must get attention I know nothing off cause what I get now is really nothing. your name comes up around me buddy.

Guess we both go through the same thing but in different ways. And your right, its not a good feeling. Just cause I'm not all that like the others, I get this, or some people dont like how I play. or they think they can pick on me with Fox shiek and Fox. (yea it went that far)

Oh and Go to the Peach section and look for a thread that says "who is better, Vanz Or Dark.Pch" Hikarui made it.......no kidding right? you got your fame there. people think you better and stuff. even hikarui.

I think for now........I'm just a player. and I wont say anything more about it. I wont say I'm good or w/e. or try to please people with my matches and get noticed. Nor will I try to fit in with anyone anymore. it aint worth all of this......over a game.............-_____- ' cause some are just cruel. even my own friends. so I'm Just Dark.Pch. am I good? that is unknown. maybe if I act as a nobody I wont go through this. Lets see if people will finally stop being stupid with me. And I OFFICIALLY, FINALLY dont care what people think as of yesterday. They can think I'm scared of them, I suck, w/e. For them its a big F U and have a Peachy day.

Yes I blessed this thread with another essay. i'm too good. What can I say, I'm Dark.Pch, its what I do ;) ok I'm out of here. good luck in the crew battle swat. This will be like paper view. a must see. Laters

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
oh, and the top peach thing. I'm sticking to that. I've beaten sooooo many good players and I did sooo well at vls and I always do well at smashacres.. but I never get any notice. I honestly felt like I've done more in tournaments that you have and some how, you get SOOOOOO much more attention than I do. and I'm like.. "wtf?!?!" it's actually pretty annoying because I'm sooooo highly under-rated, I get extreme losers talking down to me.. or worse, TRYING TO GIVE ME ADVICE.
Thank you.

Maybe with that logic you could understand how even if you manage to snag a win off of us, you'll probably never be better than me or wes, track record ***** you alone, let alone overall win-lose ratio between players.

It's like Wes can 3/2 stock the crap out of most of you newbs 300 times, but the second one of them wins it's like YES I'M FINALLY BETTER THAN YOU!!

For those STILL ignorant to what i'm trying to say..let's say for the sake of an example that i've beaten X amount of players at such a high skill level and placed higher in X amount of tourneys and you have not beaten them yet or placed as high yet, and you still beat me EVERYTIME we face. Even with that, i'm -still- better. Unfortunately even that isn't the case for you cause I think i've only lost once to you.

Most of you would rather lie to yourselves and say NO IM BETTR THAN YOU I DUN CAER than swallow your pride.

You're a great Peach and Jman is a great Fox/Sheik.

But please, just know you place, straight up.

Mars-

Smash Champion
I'm sure you seen this player called Me14k. He does not like my style of Peach. and cause of it he loves to come out of nowhere and put me down. He did that after he found out how I was doing at VLS. I finally got pissed and said F U and took him off my list. Thats why in the weeklie thread I was pissed off. Then I had others. Now he is trying to be buddy-buddy with me. he is not the only one nether. Its its even worst when your own friends are like that. but are just nice to you in person about your skills and behind your back.......(dont ask no names I'm stating ) they know who they are. I must get attention I know nothing off cause what I get now is really nothing. your name comes up around me buddy.
Just tell 14k that he is a ****ing douche bag, and should learn the difference between unique and gay. He is a ****ing camping peice of ****, I should have a word with him.

Also, don't call him Me14k, call him 14k. It will only make him more mad. And don't worry about meeting him in real life, he is a Junior in highschool, kinda chunky.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Thank you.

Maybe with that logic you could understand how even if you manage to snag a win off of us, you'll probably never be better than me or wes, track record ***** you alone, let alone overall win-lose ratio between players.

It's like Wes can 3/2 stock the crap out of most of you newbs 300 times, but the second one of them wins it's like YES I'M FINALLY BETTER THAN YOU!!

For those STILL ignorant to what i'm trying to say..let's say for the sake of an example that i've beaten X amount of players at such a high skill level and placed higher in X amount of tourneys and you have not beaten them yet or placed as high yet, and you still beat me EVERYTIME we face. Even with that, i'm -still- better. Unfortunately even that isn't the case for you cause I think i've only lost once to you.

Most of you would rather lie to yourselves and say NO IM BETTR THAN YOU I DUN CAER than swallow your pride.

You're a great Peach and Jman is a great Fox/Sheik.

But please, just know you place, straight up.
I did not say anything cause i did not want to start anything..But to say your better then me Dire is a joke to me:laugh:..i started this game like 1 year ago and u started when the game come out..Every time we play tourny, friendlys who win how many time u beat me in tourny Dire 00000 lol..Also Wes does beat me more times then i beat him but every time i get closer
and closer so wat your whole crew going to say when i do win..Or how about u let me fight Wes without u cheerleading in the backround cause u no that masses with my game..Also u been to way more tournys then me u and the whole DA..Every tourny DA been to a tourny
and i was there who got a better placeing let answer that 4 u JMAN..I swear DA u r to cocky i cant wait to the DA crew battle vs SWAT again i going to od on all u maybe i'll get a 4 stock on u this time dire..

The only 1 i respect in DA is D1 that guy is to much..

What is it going to be a 8on8 or a 7on7????and we need to find a place so that ron can come cause he cant go to W2Z >_<

Hax

Smash Champion
hellz yea props to D1.. that ***** is the **** lmfao

EDIT: listen up everybody, get on AIM!!! ive got important news..

Hax

Smash Champion
UPDATE ON FRONT PAGE

Zro's characters have been changed from:

Mains: Mario
Secondaries: Falco, Fox

to:

Mains: Jigglypuff
Secondaries: Fox

thanks for reading

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
You don't respect anyone that has the balls to say something to you.

Hax doesn't have to respect me since i don't say anything to him but I do to his crew mates, but I still respect Hax it doesn't matter.

Dude, Jboy our friendlies don't go anyway, we never play friendlies where I use a character I give a crap about. Yeah we didn't play in tourney yet.

Of course you're going to do justice you're using garbage like Fox and Sheik lmao.

and actually I played the game since it came out but I stopped for almost 2 years so i've only been playing this game for a total of like 2 1/2, 3.

I have 2 years over you but I use a character 3x harder than yours.

Go figure.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
You bring up a good point jman

If this crew battle is gonna happen, there has to be some sort of limit on the trash talking that'll undoubtedly fly

I propose a few solutions

1. Trash talking or yelling can only be done in between matches. Not during

2. Follow mlg rules and have no blatant match disturbances...

3. Put no rule in place and do it back to DA as much as they plan to do it to us... If they can't hold their tongues, why should we? Go blow for blow

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
You don't respect anyone that has the balls to say something to you.

Hax doesn't have to respect me since i don't say anything to him but I do to his crew mates, but I still respect Hax it doesn't matter.

Dude, Jboy our friendlies don't go anyway, we never play friendlies where I use a character I give a crap about. Yeah we didn't play in tourney yet.

Of course you're going to do justice you're using garbage like Fox and Sheik lmao.

and actually I played the game since it came out but I stopped for almost 2 years so i've only been playing this game for a total of like 2 1/2, 3.

I have 2 years over you but I use a character 3x harder than yours.

Go figure.
all u gys in DA do is cry cry cry about your character..Stop crying and pick fox see how far u go lol..Also your right we have not play tourny..i played your yoshi but i dont think u count that cause it was a 3 stock both games..But when i play u in the crew battle 3 stock lol if u dont count that i dont no what u count

Cia

das kwl
dire - I don't think I'm better than wes, or even you for that matter. but I do know how to handle the both of you. that's all I was saying when I told jesus to think of my last match against wes.

d.pch - oh ok.. well. don't think I'm "targeting" you when I said I hate peach players. it was a generalization. btw, who is hikarui??

there was something else I wanted to say. but I can't remember. all in all, I had a bomb *** b-day B-)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
dire - I don't think I'm better than wes, or even you for that matter. but I do know how to handle the both of you. that's all I was saying when I told jesus to think of my last match against wes.

d.pch - oh ok.. well. don't think I'm "targeting" you when I said I hate peach players. it was a generalization. btw, who is hikarui??

there was something else I wanted to say. but I can't remember. all in all, I had a bomb *** b-day B-)
He is a what some say a fan boy of mine. he likes how I play so thinks i'm cool and wanted to be my friend. I'm also helping him with Peach. Still dont see why that boy targets me, I'm nothing special in N.Y.

But yea, he likes your Peach as well with some others

Alukard

Smash Hero
LMFAO i love our thread and i agree with ron ... o and dire how about i challenge u and make it as u say "fair" ... why don't u pick fox against me or sheik or w.e ... i mean if ur gonna say *tear* my g&w is low tier ... well u been playing for 3 years i'm sure u have picked up a high tier once in a while ... i mean seriously ... how can u sit there and try to act cool... we are talking about playin smash bros ... lmfao ... its just soo funny

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Low tier is much more difficult to master than high tier. It takes much more skill to do well with low tier characters than it does with high tier. Basically, it's not about johns really. The real humor in this is when high tier players are so proud of winning with like Fox and Marth lol.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Who is proud of winning of specifically beating a low tier player with a higher tier character?

The only situation i can see that is if like someone beats bum or Taj or Chu etc...

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Low tier is much more difficult to master than high tier. It takes much more skill to do well with low tier characters than it does with high tier. Basically, it's not about johns really. The real humor in this is when high tier players are so proud of winning with like Fox and Marth lol.
the thing is though,its not like u can win just because they are high tier.If that was true anyone would win,u need to have mindgames and since everyone does play these high tiers u should read them like a book...right? yeah i thought so

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
It's mostly because they have abusable weakneses or don't have high killing potiential.

In any case, Luigi is not low tier >>

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
the thing is though,its not like u can win just because they are high tier.If that was true anyone would win,u need to have mindgames and since everyone does play these high tiers u should read them like a book...right? yeah i thought so
Well I'm not gonna type an essay about tiers in general right now, but I will say this...

About your comment with reading them like a book, I see your point. However, you're just strengthening MY point. With low tiers, you HAVE to read them like a book to stand a chance. You have to be that smart, you have to have such great mind games and a great playing style.

With high tiers there are mind games indeed, but they are at a minimal. Most high tiers play so similar and follow similar patterns that they can afford to make mistakes and get away with it. Low tiers have to play close to perfect and make as little as mistakes as possible because they can be destroyed more from their mistakes then if Fox were to miss a shine (and he recovers easily as it's no big deal)

This post is getting too long so I'm done.

Cia

das kwl
I was so proud when my peach beat dire's GAW in the crew battle. I mean sure GAW is the 5th worst in the game, and peach is the 5th best in the game. and sure the match ended with me on my last stock w/ like.. 90 something damage, but I still called everyone I knew and told them that I beat DAlegendarydire

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
LololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololoATlololololololololololololololollololololoVANZlolololololololololololololololololololololPOSTolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace

With high tiers there are mind games indeed, but they are at a minimal. Most high tiers play so similar and follow similar patterns that they can afford to make mistakes and get away with it. Low tiers have to play close to perfect and make as little as mistakes as possible because they can be destroyed more from their mistakes then if Fox were to miss a shine (and he recovers easily as it's no big deal)

This post is getting too long so I'm done.

You are too used to playing the same people. All characters get punished if they mess up once. When you play people who are more advanced at the game you realize that something as simple as missing a shine with fox=0-death combo. A big part of this game is capitalizing on mistakes which is something not a lot of people grasp. To say that being a high tier means you can make mistakes and not it not being a "Big deal" is just foolish. I can name many instances where I messed up against chillin or PC or Wes or Tink or Cactuar or anybody who you want to regard as great players and it cost me a full life.

all high tiers CAN'T play the same. That is why you have mediocre fox players/falco/marth/sheik/peach/whatever you consider high tier characters. You have to play sponataneous and come up with random **** in matches. The key to being good is inventing a new mind game or a new style of play /end

Rofl everyone needs to get their head out of their *****. I don't get why anyone thinks they are amazing when tournaments clearly show otherwise.

Enycecricket

Smash Ace
question when i Play Vanz and I win do I get the title of Top Peach in NY considering I live in NJ? I don't want anyone breaking out an old document with like 50 clauses and stipulations stating that the best Peach has to live in NY at the time the battle takes place or I must be living there 6 months prior...you know...that kind of bull. either way HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE i'm off to drink & be merry

-__-

Smash Ace
question when i Play Vanz and I win do I get the title of Top Peach in NY considering I live in NJ? I don't want anyone breaking out an old document with like 50 clauses and stipulations stating that the best Peach has to live in NY at the time the battle takes place or I must be living there 6 months prior...you know...that kind of bull. either way HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE i'm off to drink & be merry
no its wen u beat me that u get top peach player in NY :embarrass

Top Bottom