• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The S.W.A.T. Team + Killer Fleet Thread - Now 1 Crew!!!

Cia

das kwl
question when i Play Vanz and I win do I get the title of Top Peach in NY considering I live in NJ? I don't want anyone breaking out an old document with like 50 clauses and stipulations stating that the best Peach has to live in NY at the time the battle takes place or I must be living there 6 months prior...you know...that kind of bull. either way HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE i'm off to drink & be merry
lolz, who ever said I even needed peach to beat you. trash posts like these only come from the scummiest of players..

when I win your money, I think I'm gonna use it fund my trip to VA for a bi-weekly.

oh, and if you wanna make it more interesting, loser must also surrender the controller they played with, and sign. it'll be like getting a plaque. agreed??

oh, and happy thanksgiving to everyone. (even the DA people who never miss an oppurtunity to bash me :D)

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Well I'm not gonna type an essay about tiers in general right now, but I will say this...

About your comment with reading them like a book, I see your point. However, you're just strengthening MY point. With low tiers, you HAVE to read them like a book to stand a chance. You have to be that smart, you have to have such great mind games and a great playing style.

With high tiers there are mind games indeed, but they are at a minimal. Most high tiers play so similar and follow similar patterns that they can afford to make mistakes and get away with it. Low tiers have to play close to perfect and make as little as mistakes as possible because they can be destroyed more from their mistakes then if Fox were to miss a shine (and he recovers easily as it's no big deal)

This post is getting too long so I'm done.
true,good point i give u that.*cant type right now gotta go downtown*

Hax

Smash Champion
omfg.. I definitely got a sidekick lx today for $40.. I'm so happy right now

get at me lol =)

Keyo

Smash Apprentice
Jash you seem to do well killing little blondes in dresses but can you exterminate dinos as well?

In other words do you want to MM my Yoshi 10 Bucks best 3 out of 5? man up, he's not even my main how could you lose?!
I hope Jash destroys you at the MM! Seems like hes being underrated by a crew who lost to the newest crew in NY....kinda sad to lose that kind of rep huh? Jash is goin to **** you Dire, i just know it.:mad:

Hax

Smash Champion
YO ATTN ALL ****** WHO WANT AN LX.. you need to start a new tmobile contract and if you terminate your old one that's $200. the contract for my old sk3 just so happened to expire yesterday so I went to this place called Wireless Cafe or something on 3rd ave between 83rd and 84th st and when I walked in they asked if I was new to tmobile, I said yeah. they asked if I'd like to start a contract and I said yeah, then they said if you start a new contract you can get an lx for 40.. I was like holy ****. so here I am with a 2 year contract and a midnight blue sidekick lx. =) this is only good if your contract expires, and this sale only goes for this week, so I sorta lucked out. btw if yall ****** get it definitely do not get the brown. from the front, the blue and brown look almost the same, but the back of the brown is mad ugly. the blue one actually looks black lolz.. good luck and peace (btw guys I still use the same number)

Venom NY

Smash Lord
YO ATTN ALL ****** WHO WANT AN LX.. you need to start a new tmobile contract and if you terminate your old one that's $200. the contract for my old sk3 just so happened to expire yesterday so I went to this place called Wireless Cafe or something on 3rd ave between 83rd and 84th st and when I walked in they asked if I was new to tmobile, I said yeah. they asked if I'd like to start a contract and I said yeah, then they said if you start a new contract you can get an lx for 40.. I was like holy ****. so here I am with a 2 year contract and a midnight blue sidekick lx. =) this is only good if your contract expires, and this sale only goes for this week, so I sorta lucked out. btw if yall ****** get it definitely do not get the brown. from the front, the blue and brown look almost the same, but the back of the brown is mad ugly. the blue one actually looks black lolz.. good luck and peace (btw guys I still use the same number)
quit life for telling us what u told them ***** its not like u said no to their questions and then randomly just got a sidekick lx lmao ,like if they were asking u trick questions LMAO omg i really made myself laugh for once.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
#1 - Keyo ....name and rank, sir. I mean seriously....that's the first time i've seen the name on the boards, i'm just curious as to who you are.

Also, you guys got it all wrong.

I never complain about GaW anymore. Last time I complained about MY character has to be like...years ago. So hey, if it's what you want to hear, fine.

There's no tier list, your character is just as tough to use as mine.

People who think otherwise are bat-sh it crazy.

Alejandro, most of what you talked about usually happens on a more often basis when top tiers mess up against other top tiers. Peach accidentally whiffs a Dsmash vs Fox? boom a speed dash halfway across the map for random Usmash DEAD. Marth misses a (likely randomly thrown) Fsmash vs Sheik? dthrow tilt chop DEAD. The hell is Yoshi or Mario or Y Link gonna do in if Peach misses a Dsmash, or Marth misses a Fsmash, do they D/Fsmash? They CC that crap and keep the stock movin. Simply to defend Eli's post, it makes sense. When top level characters miss their key battle attacks vs lesser tiered characters, most of the time it does not prove as crucial to the match. That's what Eli probably wanted to say.

VanZ, don't look at it as bashing you.

It's more like ....making the players of NY a little more grizzled like they should be.

Happy gobbles, little kids!

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
#1 - Keyo ....name and rank, sir. I mean seriously....that's the first time i've seen the name on the boards, i'm just curious as to who you are.

Also, you guys got it all wrong.

I never complain about GaW anymore. Last time I complained about MY character has to be like...years ago. So hey, if it's what you want to hear, fine.

There's no tier list, your character is just as tough to use as mine.

People who think otherwise are bat-sh it crazy.

Alejandro, most of what you talked about usually happens on a more often basis when top tiers mess up against other top tiers. Peach accidentally whiffs a Dsmash vs Fox? boom a speed dash halfway across the map for random Usmash DEAD. Marth misses a (likely randomly thrown) Fsmash vs Sheik? dthrow tilt chop DEAD. The hell is Yoshi or Mario or Y Link gonna do in if Peach misses a Dsmash, or Marth misses a Fsmash, do they D/Fsmash? They CC that crap and keep the stock movin. Simply to defend Eli's post, it makes sense. When top level characters miss their key battle attacks vs lesser tiered characters, most of the time it does not prove as crucial to the match. That's what Eli probably wanted to say.

VanZ, don't look at it as bashing you.

It's more like ....making the players of NY a little more grizzled like they should be.

Happy gobbles, little kids!
i hate to say this but he is kinda right
lol

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
Hikarui, you aren't a part of this crew so how bout you stop sucking Dark Pch off. You don't know that no one is doing anything cause you never met any of this crew before, so if you're gonna make a comment like "no one is doing anything" think before you type.
holy **** cris is beastly....... ***** got owned HARD lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
random ... i'm only up to shop in about 2 hours =) ... mayb i'll pass out on my couch ... and get awakened by my girl ^_^ ... i wonder if anyone in swat is up ... and not on aim lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'm probably going to pass by ur job jaden ... possibiblebly lmfao ... that sounds sooo funny ... but yea i'm in a chipper mood lolololol

Alukard

Smash Hero
today was great ... shopping was annoying tho .. cuz i was with 6 females ... >.> and 2 were related arghhhh ... but anyway i got things that i wanted which was the important thing ... i hope everyone enjoyed their holiday ^_^

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
ok i have decided to have a smashfest on december third.... it will b swat members only.... no killa fleet mayb dire lmfao just 2 hear his funny *** argue with some1 lmfao jk dire...:grin:

Hax

Smash Champion
Well now, 95% of our posts did not consist of ourselves postin' stuff like SEE DATS WHY I LIK DIS CREW LOLOLOL WATS UP
95% morelike 5%

and at least our members know how to turn off caps lock when they post *cough cough*

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
THERES NOTHIN WRONG WIT CAPS.... AT LEAST I THINK ITS NOT, i like to use it occasionally

but anyways i missed alot again but wat time is ur smashfest gona be branden? if its on a monday i'll be out of work around 3:30

Link226

Smash Ace
95% morelike 5%

and at least our members know how to turn off caps lock when they post *cough cough*
Im thinking he doesn't turn them off because he thinks it brings more attention to his post or something

Was there a weekly yesterday or today? I was mad bored today cause Jash never wants to be home. So im gonna get pissed if there was a weekly....

Hax

Smash Champion
Im thinking he doesn't turn them off because he thinks it brings more attention to his post or something

Was there a weekly yesterday or today? I was mad bored today cause Jash never wants to be home. So im gonna get pissed if there was a weekly....
i meant wes lol, i seriously think his caps lock button is broken or something

EDIT: check these out!! http://usbgaggifts.com/USB_Humping_Dog.html mad epicness

Top Bottom