• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The S.W.A.T. Team + Killer Fleet Thread - Now 1 Crew!!!

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Wow! I sure have missed a lot...

New crew name maybe?

Can't just leave it as SWAT + Killer Fleet...

Here are some suggestions

- The U.N.I.O.N. (Underrated Nice Individuals 0wning NY)

- T.A.N.K. ( Talk And Name Killers)

Everyone's allowed one stupid post per year.

My stupid post last year involved lasers of the short hopping kind...lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
i <3 ron ... ... and yea the new name isn't decided cuz we need everyones opinions ... =)

Steroidss

Smash Rookie
So as some of you mightve guessed,I might quit smash i dont play as much as u guys do...so yeah
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Alukard

Smash Hero
OMFG SWAT IS BEASTING AT POUND NO ****ING JOHNS ... we need to put up ... we are accepting crew battle MM's =)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Now there's three choices

1. Crew becomes known as "S.W.A.T" only

2. Crew becomes known as "killer fleet" only

3. New name is established

But something has to give cuz I'm tired of seeing S.W.A.T. + Killer Fleet

Also..

Where are the smashfests?

Hit me up on AIM dammit!!

No1000xs

Ron hit me up on aim..lightxdream...we are doing a super secret smashfest week after pound for brawl and i think a pikachu might be needed for some cute rapage;)

Anyawys I want a new name or stick with KF...KF is def a kewl name

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
we can do this after pound when we have have time to think cause right now everybody od playing cause of pound in 4 more days

Alukard

Smash Hero
ZRO speaking :

everyone needs to b at 32nd street and 8th ave. on friday at 4:30 ...Everyone who is coming on the bus needs to tell Me or brian so we can kno who to wait for at the station ... so far we have

hax
alukard
zro
jman
dj

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
430 pm of course.... that would b mad beast if we ended up leavin at 4 30 am... is tati still driving ya or ya gonna take the bus wit us?

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
i wana playyyyyyyyyy

tell me how i was being my sexy self with mewtwo last nite, winning all my matches, and after my final match before i decided to go home i unlocked the mewtwo trophy!!

great way to end melee, and put my *sniff sniff* precious mewtwo to rest *tear, cries loudly*

DONT LOOK AT ME!!!

-BLaze-

Smash Cadet
i wana playyyyyyyyyy

tell me how i was being my sexy self with mewtwo last nite, winning all my matches, and after my final match before i decided to go home i unlocked the mewtwo trophy!!

great way to end melee, and put my *sniff sniff* precious mewtwo to rest *tear, cries loudly*

DONT LOOK AT ME!!!
Its kooliez Glitch..look what I gotta go through lol. But thats fine, if you look/scroll a little lower(aka my sig) you should see some pretty interesting things. So hopefully you'll find a solution or else thats one less teammate in the future

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
Its kooliez Glitch..look what I gotta go through lol. But thats fine, if you look/scroll a little lower(aka my sig) you should see some pretty interesting things. So hopefully you'll find a solution or else thats one less teammate in the future
its not coolies, he was an original character, the best pkmn in the world and he gets dumped for another high tier b@st@rd!!

make a sig for me

-BLaze-

Smash Cadet
its not coolies, he was an original character, the best pkmn in the world and he gets dumped for another high tier b@st@rd!!

make a sig for me
Yea but what can we do other than move on right? I mean unless u can glitch mew2 into brawl somehow..that would be hawt. But til then it is what it is..

btw ur sig is kool, why you want another?

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
Yea but what can we do other than move on right? I mean unless u can glitch mew2 into brawl somehow..that would be hawt. But til then it is what it is..

btw ur sig is kool, why you want another?
its ok but i want one that has mewtwo on one side and lucario on the other side and mewtwo is giving lucario the evil eye, kinda jus glaring at him u kno?

....i got somethin nvm lol

Venom NY

Smash Lord
i wana playyyyyyyyyy

DONT LOOK AT ME!!!
lmaooooooooooo dont worry yo mew2 will make it back i promise ;D i saw him in a video

Venom NY

Smash Lord
WOW pound was fun i love that match with chillin and chu vs green mario and XIF OMFG mad fun i was ****ing destroying isai style ;D and lucario is a lesbian just look at the way he runs

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
WOW pound was fun i love that match with chillin and chu vs green mario and XIF OMFG mad fun i was ****ing destroying isai style ;D and lucario is a lesbian just look at the way he runs
lol for a guy to be a lesbian, i believe that to be a compliment :D

i think a more proper insult would be that hes fat.... yea i said it (that'll make him go anorexic)

btw, how did u guys do over there?

Top Bottom