• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The S.W.A.T. Team + Killer Fleet Thread - Now 1 Crew!!!

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
how about the "Super Secret Sonic Search and Smash Squad"? i would actually like a name like that :laugh: ...... i kno wat u thinkin, y would we focus on sonic? jus give it some thought

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
SWATS (or w/e were gona call it) is havin a brawlfest THIS SUNDAY!!! those who have wiis lets huddle up and get that!!!

THIS SUNDAY AT 12 PM EASTERN BE THERE!!!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
thank you D1 =) ... everytime u are missing from the weekly ... i b like wheres mah duuu lol

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
I'm still gonna call our crew name Killer Fleet, unless we come up with a good crew name.
call it w.e u want ugly lol

and get at me for setting up a brawl weekly lol.... so who is teaming up with who so i can get it str8... plus im bored and i want 2 know lol

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
I know I usually make joke posts... I'd like to be serious for a moment.

I'm stepping down from S.W.A.T. + Killer Fleet.

During my time in S+KF, I had fun reppin it.

This crew changes members too much for my liking...

Also I don't really get to play you guys like that...

So yeah. Enjoy reppin boys and girls..*looks around*

Later.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117

Later.
seriously?

Venom NY

Smash Lord

Later.
U__U i dont blame you man,i never got to play you U__U but then there WI-FI

Alukard

Smash Hero
so i'm going to go to this place called web2zone firday around 5 ... i hope to see people paying an entrance fee of some sort to a smash brothers melee or brawl tournament =) seriously ... i will post this in the weekly thread too lol

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
I dunno who you are, nor do i care, but i'd bet my tax return they could jollyrock you in Melee or Brawl so be silent unless you can prove me wrong. ~^.^~

Just your friendly neighborhood Moo passing through...
lmfaooooo dude ur my hero lol.... u get like 10 cool points 4 this lol

WarioGamer64

Smash Cadet
Would you like to money match my Bowser in Melee?
Umm are u kidding me? My Ganondorf could destroy your Bowser, And yes i have seen u play Melee at ParallaxLancenter. Im WarioGamer, (formally meleemaster), Im best DK and Ganon of Long Island. heres a sample of my work http://youtube.com/watch?v=C7RHO9gwLF0 I won the Parallax tournament october 05, beat other 48 ppl

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
Umm are u kidding me? My Ganondorf could destroy your Bowser, And yes i have seen u play Melee at ParallaxLancenter. Im WarioGamer, (formally meleemaster), Im best DK and Ganon of Long Island. heres a sample of my work http://youtube.com/watch?v=C7RHO9gwLF0 I won the Parallax tournament october 05, beat other 48 ppl
ok u would destroy him but u dodged the question :confused: that doesnt sound rite 2 me.... and just because u beat cpu's without dieing doesnt mean that u can beat him.... have u beaten any pros? my man i can promise u that i can get a 12 year old to beat you lol so the question is asked again..... do you want 2 MM his bowser... and yet another MM issued 2 you: do you want 2 MM a 12 year old.... actually let me rephrase.... how much money would u like 2 lose 2 a 12 year old?

yea that sounds a whole lot better..... anywho guys do ya want 2 get some melee in tmr... pretty bored these days lol

EDIT: lmfaoooo i just looked at this dudes falco.... hahaha ur a scrub... how u get chain grabbed by a bowser... mind u this isnt an ordanary bowser... its a ****in computer come on man lol http://youtube.com/watch?v=3ZnSoV4eIn4&feature=user 1:20 lol 2 good and quit life

WarioGamer64

Smash Cadet
ok u would destroy him but u dodged the question :confused: that doesnt sound rite 2 me.... and just because u beat cpu's without dieing doesnt mean that u can beat him.... have u beaten any pros? my man i can promise u that i can get a 12 year old to beat you lol so the question is asked again..... do you want 2 MM his bowser... and yet another MM issued 2 you: do you want 2 MM a 12 year old.... actually let me rephrase.... how much money would u like 2 lose 2 a 12 year old?

yea that sounds a whole lot better..... anywho guys do ya want 2 get some melee in tmr... pretty bored these days lol

EDIT: lmfaoooo i just looked at this dudes falco.... hahaha ur a scrub... how u get chain grabbed by a bowser... mind u this isnt an ordanary bowser... its a ****in computer come on man lol http://youtube.com/watch?v=3ZnSoV4eIn4&feature=user 1:20 lol 2 good and quit life
umm, and? He did it once, so what, big freakin deal, dont mean ****, I wasnt trying that hard anyway, it was 2 show ppl my cheapness

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
No MM'es, I dont have a car, and i dont need the money, so u will just have to get ***** by my Wario in Brawl online....
So I highly suggest you stop talking your bullsh*t about you beating me and shut the f*ck up. Your cockyness about "I don't need the money" is mediocre yet futile against the stature I have reached in Melee, especially with my Bowser. You definitely don't know who you're dealing with and not just me, but my other crew members and fellow smashers. So you'll definitely get ***** by us in all three smash games. Quit life and have a good day. I think thats pretty simple to understand, right?

Venom NY

Smash Lord
So I highly suggest you stop talking your bullsh*t about you beating me and shut the f*ck up. Your cockyness about "I don't need the money" is mediocre yet futile against the stature I have reached in Melee, especially with my Bowser. You definitely don't know who you're dealing with and not just me, but my other crew members and fellow smashers. So you'll definitely get ***** by us in all three smash games. Quit life and have a good day. I think thats pretty simple to understand, right?
****ING ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom