• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sacred Combo

@ce

Smash Apprentice
all he needed was his helmet to fly off during the punch and it would be like that one cartoon's ending fight that he's in.
The last thing i can imagine that could possibly top this is a dair- falcon punch-knee- falcon punch.

can you do it? or better yet is it even possible lol

Yokoshima Metsubo

Smash Cadet
its not possible mo. i dot think u have enough time to get another knee in if they tech right. but back to what i really was gonna say.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! i feel out so hard off my chair seeing that.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Gosh, this is bugging the crap out of me. I tried to do this for hours and I just can't get the DI right on the Falcon getting hit. No DI will send him way to far down. Cort, get on AIM.

Stormblast

Smash Journeyman
OH-MY-FREAKIN-GOD!!!

If anyone can perform this combo in a match that was recorded and survive it........he is officially the king of this game.

Cort 4 prez ^_^

In addition to what Metà said, you also have to jump backwards and walljump before using up+B.

Anyways, THAT WAS GREAT!!!! My friend wouldn't believe me when I told him that such an amazing combo existed :chuckle:.
Actually, on stages like FD, DL64 and PS you dont have to walljump(not that you can anyways unless you are really close to the stage)) if you time your double jump and Up-B to make it back.

Falcon 4 God tier

BlargCow

Smash Journeyman
I tried to do this combo but before I landed the punch, it got the disc could not be read screen

Bob Money

Smash Ace
cort is 3rd or 4th best falcon is US for those who didnt know.
he plays peach for fun at tournies.

Cort

Apple Head
There is no such thing as double stick DI. The other Falcon just smash DId the original knee stun left and then DId the hit straight up.

Zane Fleia

Smash Journeyman
The next Sacred Combo: Knee the other guy, then Moonwalk OVER them and reverse Falcon Punch into a stagespike.

Metalknux

Smash Ace
After trying to pull off this combo at least 50 times a couple of weeks ago, I actually just did it in a real match.

Note to self: Record everything from now on.

G

genkaku

I finally pulled one off in an actual match. So satisfying.

Top Bottom