• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

Crystanium

Smash Hero
was it..... *****-able?

ps:can you change my name to Whorny? would that be acceptable?
Ugh. It was despicable and not funny.

I don't even know why you'd want to have ***** in your name.

This room is sad. All the Samus mains seem to have left. It's become a barren wasteland, and no, the Social Chat does not count.

Where

Smash Rookie
Ugh. It was despicable and not funny.

I don't even know why you'd want to have ***** in your name.

This room is sad. All the Samus mains seem to have left. It's become a barren wasteland, and no, the Social Chat does not count.
I really thought that "Stick-in-*** Syndrome" was just made up..

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Can everyone just chill? For five minutes if nothing else? Seriously. This room is sad. But not only for the reasons Dryn posted.

Dryn, it's just a word. I'm aware that it is censor dodging, but calm down. People have different senses of humor, no need to get that worked up about it. On top of that, you call this place a wasteland even when you see people are still here. The sadness is reflecting something, no? Regardless, control yourself. People have views that may contrast from yours. That's still not a reason to let your own beliefs get in the way of your duty.

Wh0re, it is a bit unfair, but you were going against the rules. Dryn is only the mod of this board, he can't/didn't change your name. If you really have that much of a problem with it, take it up with an admin or in forum disputes, not here. Complaining about it here accomplishes nothing.

Is it too much to ask to go a month or a week without fighting? :ohwell:

@DelxDoom: +2 cool points. BlazBlue is ossimsauce.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
You know what? I'm just not going to say anything anymore. People here seem to have a tendency of reading what I write as if I'm an angry person most of the time and then tell me to "Chill out," or "Relax." That annoys me, so I'm just not going to say anything anymore. If anyone wants to speak to me, just send me a private message. I'll just be lurking in this room and do my job as a moderator. Say what you want to say.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
You know what? I'm just not going to say anything anymore. People here seem to have a tendency of reading what I write as if I'm an angry person most of the time and then tell me to "Chill out," or "Relax." That annoys me, so I'm just not going to say anything anymore. If anyone wants to speak to me, just send me a private message. I'll just be lurking in this room and do my job as a moderator. Say what you want to say.
That's going a little overboard, don't you think?

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
I facepalmed.

Anyway, you people should really consider stopping by the Xat more often. The doodle application is fun.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
BlazBlue is very fun! To make this more relevant to Samus, I will mention v-13!

Although I really like Jin! and I think Ragna, Taokaka are cool too

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895

Dryn come back. We only say that because you can give out ban bombs any time you wish, if your pissed, we're F***ed.

Lets all calm down/ stay calm, because there's no reason to even get upset, I respect the new dudes wishes to troll our samus forums, and I respect Dryn for trying to keep them clean.

All in all, I've been busy, i currently now hold a full time job and trying to find another part time job as well, so I'll rarely be posting anymore, HOWEVER! not an excuse for these boards to die. I will still continue to play smash, and play samus because i'm cool like that so no one worry :)

10narsasiscticawards

EDIT IsmaR since when'd you go back to old font? tard, it's so screwy with the awesome black background :D

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Read my sig. And I dunno when I switched. Indigo looks fine on a black background. Not on a ehh-ish grey one.

Are my eyes really that good?

In other news, I'm in a ****ing tuxedooooooooooooooooo :D

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
There have been no posts on this board for the past 3 days except this social thread.

Is NOTHING happening to help Samus' game?
Pretty much, I'm playing around with stage spiking with super missiles. Pretty effective on a few chars, like pit or mario.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
lol

<3

RIP Samus Boards.
Yeah, do you have the 360 version? We could play lol

Taokaka is really like Millia, I liked Millia's style in GG the most ha, fast and pressure! and combos, of course.

I like her powerup super too, reminds me of Yun's Genei Jin in SFiii 3s
and her Wolverine super haha

Ravin

Smash Lord
The Samus boards died because people would rather troll and gloat their e-peen then contribute. The few people who tried every time to contribute to the boards they weren't "noticed" and even though they did have very good input, was disreguarded quickly and left to dust.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I say worry less about learning new things and just figure out your match ups right now. If you do something that you found interesting and might be exploitable, then go ahead and bring it up. It's probably best to search first, though. Still, the only reason a board should be dead is if there is nothing else to be talked about. Of course I could be wrong about that.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Even with our match-up thread... we do 4 at a time, meaning there's like 4 days where we discuss... then the rest of the month where we chill. lol

Death all around the samus boards.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Hmm, I am currently trying diff play styles, and am hooked on lots of missiles.
I even use Smash missiles now to stage spike. Good times :D

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Reduced play and free time are preventing me from really wanting and being able to discuss anything that'd liven this place up. I played a bit today, but mostly in FFAs and doubles. Only used Samus in one 1-on-1, managed to 2-stock the guy's main(lolimar). On top of that, I won't make it to Genesis since we are going to the Grand Canyon that day :<

@Delx: Sadly, I don't have Live, or the game itself. Yet. Brother just moved in and gave it back, haven't really had a chance to use it.

@Uffe: NOID pretty much said it all. The pessimism of this place's locals(people who think she's trash) doesn't really help either.

@Icyo: Thanks for trying, but it seems like a futile effort.

Even if this place is dead, and Samus is stuck in a rut, I'll stick here.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I still chose samus. staying with her because I love using her.
IsmaR your post is ironic. you say the pessimism sucks but then push pessimism onto Icyo lol

not that I'm upset about it or anything, just saying our mod doesn't need to be just moderating, he's a samus main too and deserves to post in here when he wants, with what he wants.

Samus is so stuck in a rut, dunno if she'll even evolve anymore, but Uffe is right, lets get match ups done. those actually help a lot, MU exp will make samus better, we need char specific things we can do. there's nothing left to unlock that's on all chars, lets get into the specifics guys. figure out combo's that work because the char has a certain body weight, is so-so short, falls at this speed. AKA we need to play this effing game more. pick a char, find stupid things out that people overlook.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
IsmaR your post is ironic. you say the pessimism sucks but then push pessimism onto Icyo lol
It's contagious ._. I meant mostly that one person joining our cause wouldn't really help, 'specially if he didn't want to. But I see what you're getting at.

Also, I'm down. I do this kind of stuff all the time, but I'm lazy to post it here, or anywhere. If there really is nothing else that could help this place though, I'm willing to try.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
LOL so, is Samuskarp the new official Samus pokemonz??

Haha sweet IsmaR :) Well I dunno who I'ma work on, Prolly Oli. or some other stupid chars that just **** Samus up the a**

:015: Just until they make Magikarp

Top Bottom